Russian hackers get into White House computers.

cooltigger21

Meanwhile, Hillary's server is 100% safe, as Secret Service agents stand guard around her home in Chappaqua, NY, 24/7.

<_<

computer-protection.jpg

JasonNorin......not to fear, our resident libs and know it alls will be here shortly to tell you this is just more fear mongering and couldn't happen in the very residence of their beloved emperor wannabee and CIC. They would normally say it's just Fox News BS except this was first reported by CNN.

Proggies say you're stupid, duped , evil or all 3 if you don't buy into their views. They're never wrong.

Ever.

Maybe the Russians can lend a hand in the Benghazi case? LMAO! jk

what if they have told Hillary know they know some things, but will keep quiet under certain conditions............

Thanks for the huge LOL EMT !!!

Nothing will ever be unhackable. Someone will always develop or find a way to get around this stuff, doesn't matter who the party is in the WH. We know people are doing, and I would be surprised and actually disappointed if we aren't doing it ourselves.

Also would be surprised if this was the first time this has happened.

No matter what a Dem does or happens, it's always " not their fault, happens to every one, etc...".

Ya. Cause everything has to be left/right, conservative/liberal, Christian/Muslim, Democrat/Republican. Nothing in the world can ever happen to both sides and everything has to fit into one of the 4 previous labels, there is no middle.

Nothing will ever be unhackable. Someone will always develop or find a way to get around this stuff, doesn't matter who the party is in the WH. We know people are doing, and I would be surprised and actually disappointed if we aren't doing it ourselves.

While I usually disagree with texan, this is true. Not that the admin should get a pass for not being ahead of the game, but this literally does happen to everyone

While I usually disagree with texan, this is true. Not that the admin should get a pass for not being ahead of the game, but this literally does happen to everyone

It is not possible to be "ahead of the game". There is nothing you can do to protect yourself from a zero-day attack. The best you can do is protect yourself from known vulnerabilities, which is sufficient to stop 99.9999% of threats. The problem is that the remaining threats represent people, groups, or nation-states that you do not want targeting you. In essence, you (which includes our government and military networks) are always "behind the game".

Ya. Cause everything has to be left/right, conservative/liberal, Christian/Muslim, Democrat/Republican. Nothing in the world can ever happen to both sides and everything has to fit into one of the 4 previous labels, there is no middle.

SOP for the Left. Anytime one of theirs says something idiotic, or gets caught doing something ( or some one ) they ought not be doing, it's ALWAYS " well, so-and-so did it too! ".

Never ever fails.

As much security as the computer systems at the WH and State Dept. have they were still compromised to an extent. Now we look at Hillary who did pretty much all her business on her outside servers. I am willing to bet they are a whole lot more vulnerable to things like this. Somehow that is not a big deal though.

As much security as the computer systems at the WH and State Dept. have they were still compromised to an extent. Now we look at Hillary who did pretty much all her business on her outside servers. I am willing to bet they are a whole lot more vulnerable to things like this. Somehow that is not a big deal though.

Little , minor things like the President's schedule , where he'll be, on what dates, etc... meh.

It's not like the Secret Service has already been compromised or anything.

SOP for the Left. Anytime one of theirs says something idiotic, or gets caught doing something ( or some one ) they ought not be doing, it's ALWAYS " well, so-and-so did it too! ".

Never ever fails.

Ya which is why I called black brunch a bunch of idiots and stated all those groups protesting violence should protest against and make a bigger deal out of the incident where the white guy was beat on the train.

I pointed out that Harrison made a highly inappropriate comment, the type of comment that got a white kid kicked out of school at OU. Which appears UK is gonna let him slide on, which it shouldn't. I don't buy the in jest bit.

I actually support religious freedom, I just believe it should not be a free pass in all fields when it comes to duties. And ya, I don't trust O'Keefe's prodigy.

Even though that cop murdered that guy, I agree with the individuals that say he was running cause he was dirty and that stopping individuals with broken taillights is a legitimate way officers get work done. Though I also agree with the revenue portion. But before Alabama I always lived in states with yearly inspections and use to those type of items getting busted.

I have agreed that fraud does occur in the EBT system, that it should be looked into and enforced more, and that many food items should be stricken from the list. They should also be looking for a job (and have proof of it) or doing even things like cleaning up parks or the streets while on the system and not just at home.

So this week that is two why aren't people treating the action against whites the same. A support for Christianity as a whole. A approval of police tactics (the stop not the shooting) and pointing out the deceased victim wasn't a innocent angel. And a you shouldn't be wasting the tax payers money sitting at home doing absolutely nothing while eating junk food.

Ya.. I'm really making excuses for the left. Course that is the issue isn't it though, my statements don't fall fully and 110% in line with the rights either. IE - they don't meet the very narrow defined judgements of America today.

Well to be fair, anyone that chooses left or right 100 percent of the time is not capable of thinking for themselves and just let the political narrative of their chosen side define their stance. I am admittedly on the right 90 percent of the time, but both sides do a lot of things I don't agree with

Meanwhile, Hillary's server is 100% safe, as Secret Service agents stand guard around her home in Chappaqua, NY, 24/7.

<_<

computer-protection.jpg

You ever think about the possibility that Hillary is working WITH the Russians? She used to live at the White House...all those passwords for super secret stuff probably never got changed...

Maybe we need a permanent congressional committee to investigate this...

Archived