Softball vs. uat game 3

lots of bama fans in the crowd....every good play by them is followed by quite a bit of cheering.

Gonna have to fumigate that section when they leave. Hell isolate them and fumigate it now...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guess we are going to have to chalk this up as a learning experience.....first big series ever for this AU team....still time to recover from it this season and get into the playoffs.

Pitching was our question mark......not much that can be done this year but pitching is probably at the top of Clint's list now.

Estell singles up the middle...run scores from 2nd.... 10-6. runners on 1st and 2nd for Jade Rhodes

Rhodes chops back to the pitcher....out at first. runners on 2nd and 3rd now with 1 out for Jenna Abbott

Jenna Abbott rips one hard and DEEP to center....ITS GONE....3 run homer by Jenna Abbottt (her first homer of the season). She hit it to the deepest part of the park. It's 10-9 now Haley Fagan up.

Well pardon me.....might have been a little premature in my comments above....great little rally and only one out.

Wallace flies to center to end the inning. Going to the top 7th...10-9. Hold them where they are and let's win this thing.

This is just a humble request and it might only be me, but I didn't realize auburn was even losing because you kept putting the higher score then the low score and saying auburn. Can we just make it (auburn's runs)-(the other school's runs)? So if we're losing 2-5 or 9-10, I can just see the score and know?

Cooper lines it to right for a base hit. Runners on 1st and 3rd for Branndi Melero.

Draper pinch running for Cooper.

Melero with a chopper toward 1st....fielded by pitcher short toss to 1st pulled her off the base but she makes the tag and is called out at 1st. Run scores. Game is tied 10-10 with runner at 3rd with 2 outs

They are intentionally walking Estell. So runners will be on 1st and 3rd with 2 outs for Jade Rhodes.

Abbott at the plate....takes a pitch, catcher throws it back to the pitcher and they send draper from 3rd in an attempt to steal home...pitcher gets it back to catcher and Draper is out at home to end the inning. Going to the top 8th. 10-10

Archived