Softball vs. uat game 3

high risk play on the attempt to steal home....but not a bad idea I guess......so off we go to extra innings.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a stupid play! We have the BASES LOADED!

bases loaded meant nothing in that situation. The only run the could score was on third. I don't mind the play call, but I also don't like taking it out of very good hitters hand.

What a stupid play! We have the BASES LOADED!

two strikes on a batter with a .200 batting average...probably just as good a chance to make the steal as for her to get a hit.

Who ever made that call, it was a bad one.

Not really. It was a risk but it was also very well planned... At some point you have to give the other team a little credit for being alert enough to make the play.

Very dumb call.

go away. You never participate in these game threads all season and your going to show up now with your crap?

I hate to lose to uat in any sport. That's why it drives me nuts when I see that girl thrown out at home when she should have stayed on 3rd base with the winning run.

I hate to lose to uat in any sport. That's why it drives me nuts when I see that girl thrown out at home when she should have stayed on 3rd base with the winning run.

The coaches know WAY more than you ever will and they took the risk. They are paid to make those decisions. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. It happens. Move on

Wallace drives on to the gap in right and all the way to the wall. Runners on 2nd and 3rd still 1 out. Back to top of the order with Tiffany Howard.

Carosone drives one down the 3rd base line and two runs score and we are TIED again. 12-12. still 1 out. Runners on 1st and 2nd. WOW what a game.

Cooper rips it to short...throw to 2nd then to 1st ..but throw gets away from first basemen no double play and the run scores.

FINAL..>Auburn defeats uat 13-12 in 8 innings. What a game..

Archived