Jameis Winston didn't steal those crab legs after all......

cptau

fwiw, virtually every FSU alumnus and faculty member I know here in Tallahassee refer to him as "shame-us" and would trade in his Heisman if his name could be disassociated from the university. I'm not talking about students and the Walmart "Fear the Spear" shirt wearing crowd who belief this is all a conspiracy against Winston.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything they BOTH have character flaws because getting a hook up and getting soda instead of water out of a drink fountain doesn't necessarily make you a rapist....

Yeah that's practically the same thing

fwiw, virtually every FSU alumnus and faculty member I know here in Tallahassee refer to him as "shame-us" and would trade in his Heisman if his name could be disassociated from the university. I'm not talking about students and the Walmart "Fear the Spear" shirt wearing crowd who belief this is all a conspiracy against Winston.

This should pretty much verify...EVERYTHING this guy says is wrong so draw your own conclusions I guess

This should pretty much verify...EVERYTHING this guy says is wrong so draw your own conclusions I guess

Nah.

The only conclusion an intelligent man could "pretty much verify" is that there is a Canadian in Tallahassee who is on an Auburn message board, has acquaintances who think Winston isn't a man of integrity, and is capable of pecking out his opinion.

Don't forget had made up stuff about people and makes inane comments like the stuff he said about that hb from lsu just yesterday...But hey you argued with me before so of course you had to put on your cape

Brilliant on your part, simply brilliant!

Brilliant on your part, simply brilliant!

Do I know you? Oh wait no I must have had a different opinion....Lol. Now I have a stalker

please point out her inconsistencies and not just media speculation?

Hey cole256 and dtr, you've been called out, now respond, or stfu

I don't see how anybody take that girls word for rape as certainty. Her character is just as sketchy if not more so. She lied about a number of things. To keep calling Winston a rapist is wrong imo.

And if you think football players at auburn usually pay for fast food and stuff then....

Agree. I don't like JM one bit but i'm having a had a hard time believing the young girl. I don't think we will ever know what really happened. As for the "theft" that was easy to spot from the first time i saw the video. It was a dead give away he was getting the hook up because he just walks to the counter and the crab legs are already waiting for him to pick them up. He's not at the counter 10 seconds so it's easy to tell it was a common thing. Heck i got food hook ups playing football in high school in my hometown. It wasn't free but you better believe they added a good amount extra food to your order.

“He won the Heisman trophy with his DNA in a rape kit,” retired NFL star Don McPherson says in the film, referring to Winston.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/02/19/erica-kinsman-who-accused-jameis-winston-of-rape-tells-her-story-in-new-documentary-the-hunting-ground/

Kinsman has gone public and filed a civil suit. I can assure you that was not a move on her part to gain notoriety and/or money. The suit is "in excess of $15,000". That's fifteen thousand. Won't even come close to covering her legal expenses. It's just about impossible for me to believe she'd follow through with that if she knew it to be a lie.

Accountability sucks when it points out the fallacy of your social "outrage".

Her saying she was drugged but no drugs found in her system. Her entire story is vague and unclear because she was drunk or drugged which once again she wasn't. So there are holes all in her story, so many details she can't remember. Her friends saying she wasn't sloppy drunk. No defensive marks on Winston. Then if you go with her story who's to say she's not still delirious or how can you be sure of anything if she doesn't remember? Her entire testimony is based on inconsistencies because she remember enough to be consistent

And I'm not saying I just know he didn't do it, I'm saying her character can be questioned as well and the entire night is shady so just like I can't see I know for a fact he didn't do it none of you can say you know he did but that's what many are doing.

Now you just stfu just because...

Her saying she was drugged but no drugs found in her system. Her entire story is vague and unclear because she was drunk or drugged which once again she wasn't. So there are holes all in her story, so many details she can't remember. Her friends saying she wasn't sloppy drunk. No defensive marks on Winston. Then if you go with her story who's to say she's not still delirious or how can you be sure of anything if she doesn't remember? Her entire testimony is based on inconsistencies because she remember enough to be consistent

And I'm not saying I just know he didn't do it, I'm saying her character can be questioned as well and the entire night is shady so just like I can't see I know for a fact he didn't do it none of you can say you know he did but that's what many are doing.

That's not proof, that is your pure conjecture and opinion on the matter..No defensive marks doesn't mean crap, depends on when the drug test were taken. That I don't know and would have to look.

Way too much smoke and mirrors by FSU athletics for an innocent person.

If it was proof I wouldn't be saying I don't know nobody has proof. He asked for inconsistencies....where is your proof?

“He won the Heisman trophy with his DNA in a rape kit,” retired NFL star Don McPherson says in the film, referring to Winston.

http://www.washingto...hunting-ground/

Kinsman has gone public and filed a civil suit. I can assure you that was not a move on her part to gain notoriety and/or money. The suit is "in excess of $15,000". That's fifteen thousand. Won't even come close to covering her legal expenses. It's just about impossible for me to believe she'd follow through with that if she knew it to be a lie.

Accountability sucks when it points out the fallacy of your social "outrage".

The word EXCESS is the key there. Read it again.

The suit is "In EXCESS of $15,000". That does NOT mean she is asking for $15,000 in damages. In the state of Florida you note in the suit whether its less than $15,000 or MORE than $15,000. She's asking for MORE than $15,000 in damages. I'm guessing its closer to a Million that she is trying to get.

For those relying solely on the drug test to say that she wasn't drugged.

"Thus you frequently read in the newspapers this uneducated statement: “The victim claims she was drugged and raped, but they tested her for ‘date rape drugs’ and there weren’t any. So, it wasn’t a drug rape.” That statement misstates the reality of the typical drug rape. Each drug---and there are at least 36 of them known to be used to commit rape—has its own profile of symptoms and it’s own lifespan in the victim’s body fluids. Some stay for a couple of days, but GHB, the most popular for obvious reasons, very quickly dissipates from the system. In the first place, hospitals can’t even test for GHB. There is no “screening test” for it; it requires a confirmation test that hospitals cannot do and crime labs only do upon specific request (which often means they must send it out to a contract lab or state or federal lab as many crime labs aren’t set up to do it). Thus a negative toxicology report often just means that we didn’t get the evidence taken soon enough, for a variety of reasons.

In fact, hospital screening tests should never be considered the final word as to whether or not a drug was present because they are screening tests and not all drugs in even the categories they can test for are identified so simply. Even crime labs, due to lack of money and lack of training about how many and which drugs are utilized, seldom exhaust all possibilities on a sexual assault case. Unfortunately, life is NOT like the CSI TV shows where each case is handled to the maximum of all real (and some imagined) technology. " http://www.projectgh...-sexual-assault And the FBI will tell you the same thing. Believe it or not our labs are not that great and don't test for everything oh and remember the TPD sat on this...so that tells me it isn't the first time it happened in this town...(Yes I am in Tallahassee so you hear more than you think here)...

Since there is already too much crappy opinion on this thread:

Judges and juries have the power to decide how much money to award as damages if the plaintiff wins. There are two main types of damages, compensatory and punitive. The goal of compensatory damages is to “pay back” the injured party for losses suffered as a result of the crime. The primary purpose of punitive damages is to punish and deter criminals or third parties.

And to be absolutely clear:

https://www.scribd.c...Winston-Lawsuit

i somewhat agree. I don't think it was a forceful rape. If anything it was a bill cosby rape. Like posted above the drugs are not easy to detect. If she was so ashamed she could have dropped it. She has her own issues too it seems.

. (not worth the re-quote)

i somewhat agree. I don't think it was a forceful rape. If anything it was a bill cosby rape. Like posted above the drugs are not easy to detect. If she was so ashamed she could have dropped it. She has her own issues too it seems.

Say What ???? Just do like the Cos'women did ????

So, let me get this straight... If she was your daughter, you'd consul or suggest for her to just drop it? ( It... as in a rape... as in hey, honey how about just forgetting and let's play a few rounds of psychological hide-n-seek.?)

(¿ did I miss the satyr ?)

Entire point is none of you know. Period. Also lol at the drug test scenario doesn't mean anything he's a rapist, but the woman MAY possibly be lying for money is a scenario that can't be a possibility

Entire point is none of you know. Period. Also lol at the drug test scenario doesn't mean anything, he's a rapist but the woman MAY possibly be lying for money is a scenario that can't be a possibility

Awesome command of the English language. What the hell are you trying to say?

. (not worth the re-quote)

Say What ???? Just do like the Cos'women did ????

So, let me get this straight... If she was your daughter, you'd consul or suggest for her to just drop it? ( It... as in a rape... as in hey, honey how about just forgetting and let's play a few rounds of psychological hide-n-seek.?)

(¿ did I miss the satyr ?)

you misunderstood. i may not have been clear. it has been suggested she got ashamed of consensual sex with a stranger so claimed rape. if that was so, she could have dropped it.she has some skeletons and inconsistencies. he was not a star to her, she didnt even know how to find him afterwards. i think she was drugged. i dont think she can prove it. i listened to the audio interview with his roomates and one of their girlfriends who were in the apartment when this happened. all three said she never screamed or asked for help and was there on her own free will. one watched her service him while on her knees. i have too much faith that good will usually overcome evil to think 3 other people would sit and let a girl be violently, forcefully raped as they listened then lie about it to investigators. this is all pure speculation and can never be proved. even if she was high you cant prove where it came from.

Whether she was drugged or not, no means no

if she was drugged she likely didnt say no. listen to the PD interview witnesses on audio tapes. still rape, yes. to me it is not the same as forcefully, violently abusing a coherent person. especially with witnesses involved like this. this girl admits she dont remember much of the encounter. no way to prove anything.

Archived