Jameis Winston didn't steal those crab legs after all......

cptau

Month after this died down, Publix (via the Tallahassee Police Dept/newspaper demands) finally released the store video showing Shameus leave Publix, notice a cop standing there and change his direction to walking away from the cop.

Ironically, yesterday a case was filed by a Columbia student acquitted by the university of rape-related code violations and he claims Columbia did not protect him from his accuser's subsequent national campaign to gain support and "bully" him. Flipside of the Shameus FSU ordeal where FSU & the TPD tried to intimidate her from accusing the QB then villified her.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Publix has once again adamantly denied that the store or anyone working there had given JW the okay to take food without paying for it. First it was "I forgot to pay." Then it was "They gave me the food." What next? "The video was altered - there were no crab legs."

BREAKING NEWS:

“On April 24th, 2015 at 6:00am, the Knoxville Police Department was alerted to an alleged rape which reportedly occurred at University Walk Apartments, 2308 Forest Ave. During the initial investigation, KPD investigators took statements from the victim, several witnesses, and alerted the Sexual Assault Center. This investigation is in the early stages and is ongoing. More information will be released when available. …Suspect was identified by victim as: Von Pearson, Knoxville, TN.”

BREAKING NEWS:

“On April 24th, 2015 at 6:00am, the Knoxville Police Department was alerted to an alleged rape which reportedly occurred at University Walk Apartments, 2308 Forest Ave. During the initial investigation, KPD investigators took statements from the victim, several witnesses, and alerted the Sexual Assault Center. This investigation is in the early stages and is ongoing. More information will be released when available. …Suspect was identified by victim as: Von Pearson, Knoxville, TN.”

@DanWolken: Per the @tennessean, Pearson is at least the sixth player on Tennessee's roster last fall to be accused of sexual assault.

He is no dumber or sketchier than Ben Roethlisburger and I would draft him in a heartbeat. Half the guys in the NFL are worse than Jameis.

And there in lies the problem with this entire country. No accountability. Now it is ok to be a terrible person and not be held accountable because someone else did something else somewhere else completely unrelated and got away with it too. SMDH!! That attitude is the basis for the rampant lack of morals destroying this great nation.

He is no dumber or sketchier than Ben Roethlisburger and I would draft him in a heartbeat. Half the guys in the NFL are worse than Jameis.

And there in lies the problem with this entire country.

Seeing this is always a good sign.

I find it interesting that an assistant manager was fired from that Publix post this stuff coming out. It has been well known in Tally that the Publix manager has been known to hook up the FSU football players according to some of my friends that live in Tally.

Publix has once again adamantly denied that the store or anyone working there had given JW the okay to take food without paying for it. First it was "I forgot to pay." Then it was "They gave me the food." What next? "The video was altered - there were no crab legs."

"At this point, what does it matter!!" ?

And there in lies the problem with this entire country. No accountability. Now it is ok to be a terrible person and not be held accountable because someone else did something else somewhere else completely unrelated and got away with it too. SMDH!! That attitude is the basis for the rampant lack of morals destroying this great nation.

I wonder if these people feel the same way about those guys that raped the girl on the beach in Panama City..... was that just a youthful mistake as well? If JW doesn't need to be in jail and if he deserves the opportunity to be a millionaire celebrity then those guys must deserve the same opportunity.... right?

Rape is a serious and violent crime not a youthful indiscretion and the victims suffer incredible harm. And you are all kidding yourselves if you believe anyone without a conscience will suddenly develop one. It does not work that way. Look at OJ Simpson.... who also committed a date rape.

Character and having a conscience are not something a person can just pick up. Those traits have to be developed during childhood.

I don't feel bad at all for wanting a rapist off the streets. And I don't want a rapist living the luxurious life of a millionaire celebrity while his victim has to struggle to put the pieces of her life back together.

I am appalled that anyone would call a deliberate violent vcrime like rape a youthful mistake.

Indeed, no means NO! We, as men have to be more in control of Ourselves. And that's just something young men are NOT doing these days! Especially athletes, and it doesn't help much when you've got coach's enableing them when they are wrong. (Jimbo fisher)

I wonder if these people feel the same way about those guys that raped the girl on the beach in Panama City..... was that just a youthful mistake as well? If JW doesn't need to be in jail and if he deserves the opportunity to be a millionaire celebrity then those guys must deserve the same opportunity.... right?

Rape is a serious and violent crime not a youthful indiscretion and the victims suffer incredible harm. And you are all kidding yourselves if you believe anyone without a conscience will suddenly develop one. It does not work that way. Look at OJ Simpson.... who also committed a date rape.

Character and having a conscience are not something a person can just pick up. Those traits have to be developed during childhood.

I don't feel bad at all for wanting a rapist off the streets. And I don't want a rapist living the luxurious life of a millionaire celebrity while his victim has to struggle to put the pieces of her life back together.

I am appalled that anyone would call a deliberate violent vcrime like rape a youthful mistake.

The victim deserves better than what the State of Florida has offered him or her.

If it turns out Jameis was the victim then he deserves to vindicated. While if this woman's allegations are proven true, the DA, the University, and Jameis deserve the fullest of penalty which can be administered. It's an affront to the dignity of the individual and way to serious of a crime to have not been fully resolved by now. And a black-eye for the state of Florida regardless of the out come.

I don't see how anybody take that girls word for rape as certainty. Her character is just as sketchy if not more so. She lied about a number of things. To keep calling Winston a rapist is wrong imo.

And if you think football players at auburn usually pay for fast food and stuff then....

I don't see how anybody take that girls word for rape as certainty. Her character is just as sketchy if not more so. She lied about a number of things. To keep calling Winston a rapist is wrong imo.

And if you think football players at auburn usually pay for fast food and stuff then....

We don't agree on much Cole but I'm with you on this. The TPD screwed that whole thing up royally. We'll never know the truth of what happened.

The biggest difference between the PCB case and this Jameis Winston case is that the girl in PCB was actually raped and the girl in Tallahassee just got caught having sex and was embarrassed. The only two comparisons they share is A. They happened in Florida B. There were young people involved

The biggest difference between the PCB case and this Jameis Winston case is that the girl in PCB was actually raped and the girl in Tallahassee just got caught having sex and was embarrassed. The only two comparisons they share is A. They happened in Florida B. There were young people involved

And the TPD delayed their investigation while:

1. JW's attorney met with the two witnesses to ensure all their stories where in sync

2. The witnesses videos were erased

3. Any security videos taken in the bar were erased or overwritten.

1. JW's attorney met with the two witnesses to ensure all their stories where in sync

And the woman's story was full of fallacies while Jameis's checked out for the most part

And the woman's story was full of fallacies while Jameis's checked out for the most part

The woman was consistent and reporting of what happened muddied the water. Read the district attorney's account of what happened along with the time line. You will see a coverup of mass proportions that not only included the TPD, the FSU campus police but also a guy in the Athletic Department. Explain this how does a defense attorney get a copy of the report before the DAs office? The FSU Campus police provided it to the Athletic office who provided it to the defense. That attorney then had the two witnesses come in and sign an affidavit to stick to the same story. Then the defense attorney provided those to the DAs office before they got the paperwork from the Police. so don't say that his story checked out when much of the evidence was erased among other things. Just because she may have had sex with someone else that day doesn't mean that she said yes to having sex with JW and then regretting it...she didn't know who he was and there has been smear campaigns run against her character. We have already have a track record of JW from the multiple incidents at or around campus from BB gun incidents to stealing. Yeah a second girl needed counseling from an sexual encounter with JW which may or may not have been rape but was quietly handled here in Tally. Here is just one article that kind of explains the timeline http://www.foxsports...ocuments-101014

And about the second person: “[The attorney representing the Buccaneers] asked about our investigation, but more specifically they were interested in knowing if there were any reports of, or additional information in reference to, a second victim,” Cappleman told the Tribune. “I advised them that there was another woman who received some counseling services from Florida State University as a result of an encounter with Mr. Winston that was of a sexual nature.” which came from herehttp://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25163897/bucs-feel-confident-in-vetting-process-for-jameis-winston

The woman was consistent?!?! Smear campaign against HER character?!?! Bwahaha

Plus, I'm sure she wanted it and deserved it anyway. They all do...right?

please point out her inconsistencies and not just media speculation? With the TPD saying she was uncooperative is a line of BS. She reported, updated once she found out the name and then TPD did its dance. They are widely known to give athletes down here a break in all things. Especially in stealing, DUI, etc...documented cases where they have failed to follow up or let people off with minor tickets. I have seen reports about her in social media but they are not credible as anyone could be putting things out there. I don't know whether it was rape or not but I wish that the DA could have done due diligence and the TPD and FSU have done the right thing vice running amok and trying to get this swept under the carpet so nothing could really be investigated.

Go run along

If anything they BOTH have character flaws because getting a hook up and getting soda instead of water out of a drink fountain doesn't necessarily make you a rapist....

Why have people started treating every single domestic abuse/rape case the same? It's foolish.

Archived