Jameis Winston didn't steal those crab legs after all......

cptau

Entire point is none of you know. Period. Also lol at the drug test scenario doesn't mean anything he's a rapist, but the woman MAY possibly be lying for money is a scenario that can't be a possibility

again, i somewhat agree. I just dont see her doing this for $ when he was unknown to her. he didnt even play football at the time. she couldnt even give a name or find him for a month. she was either stoned out of her mind or is mentally ill IMHO. i admit none of us know, but the $ motive seems unlikely.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entire point is none of you know. Period. Also lol at the drug test scenario doesn't mean anything he's a rapist, but the woman MAY possibly be lying for money is a scenario that can't be a possibility

Your absolutely right, we don't know. But what I do know is that I really can't believe anything that comes out of shamus' jameis's mouth either

Your absolutely right, we don't know. But what I do know is that I really can't believe anything that comes out of shamus' jameis's mouth either

+2

My entire point, they BOTH have questionable character. Even if they both didn't can't say whose telling the truth either way.

again, i somewhat agree. I just dont see her doing this for $ when he was unknown to her. he didnt even play football at the time. she couldnt even give a name or find him for a month. she was either stoned out of her mind or is mentally ill IMHO. i admit none of us know, but the $ motive seems unlikely.

You believing that is still you taking her word...they are with three football players all night and didn't know they were football players? Imo I doubt that. Once again HER friends say she wasn't that messed up. The police says she wasn't, the players says she wasn't, the drug and alcohol tests says she wasn't....who else would get their word taken over all of that? Jesus?

Entire point is none of you know. Period. Also lol at the drug test scenario doesn't mean anything, he's a rapist but the woman MAY possibly be lying for money is a scenario that can't be a possibility

Awesome command of the English language. What the hell are you trying to say?

Just don't reply to me. Ok you disagree, I really don't care, there is a way to do it though. I'm being cordial with you but you keep poking I'm going to probably end up being not so nice to your holier than thou a$$

Yeah....he's squeaky clean. Model citizen.

Like I said neither of them are, but as far as rape goes, absolutely right, nothing he has done says he probably raped a person. If that was the case all of the football players on Auburn's team now are rapist off of hook ups and getting drinks in water cups

. (not worth the re-quote)

i somewhat agree. I don't think it was a forceful rape. If anything it was a bill cosby rape. Like posted above the drugs are not easy to detect. If she was so ashamed she could have dropped it. She has her own issues too it seems.

Say What ???? Just do like the Cos'women did ????

So, let me get this straight... If she was your daughter, you'd consul or suggest for her to just drop it? ( It... as in a rape... as in hey, honey how about just forgetting and let's play a few rounds of psychological hide-n-seek.?)

(¿ did I miss the satyr ?)

you misunderstood. i may not have been clear. it has been suggested she got ashamed of consensual sex with a stranger so claimed rape. if that was so, she could have dropped it.she has some skeletons and inconsistencies. he was not a star to her, she didnt even know how to find him afterwards. i think she was drugged. i dont think she can prove it. i listened to the audio interview with his roomates and one of their girlfriends who were in the apartment when this happened. all three said she never screamed or asked for help and was there on her own free will. one watched her service him while on her knees. i have too much faith that good will usually overcome evil to think 3 other people would sit and let a girl be violently, forcefully raped as they listened then lie about it to investigators. this is all pure speculation and can never be proved. even if she was high you cant prove where it came from.

Alex there are people in this world that will do exactly that. Look at all the people who just stood and watched and recorded what happened at PCB. I have no trouble believing that they could have just sat there and watched a rape take place. Now I don't know if they did but I can believe it could happen.

. (screen filler - removed)

you misunderstood. i may not have been clear. it has been suggested she got ashamed of consensual sex with a stranger so claimed rape. if that was so, she could have dropped it.she has some skeletons and inconsistencies. he was not a star to her, she didnt even know how to find him afterwards. i think she was drugged. i dont think she can prove it. i listened to the audio interview with his roomates and one of their girlfriends who were in the apartment when this happened. all three said she never screamed or asked for help and was there on her own free will. one watched her service him while on her knees. i have too much faith that good will usually overcome evil to think 3 other people would sit and let a girl be violently, forcefully raped as they listened then lie about it to investigators. this is all pure speculation and can never be proved. even if she was high you cant prove where it came from.

...Thanks...

i somewhat agree. I don't think it was a forceful rape. If anything it was a bill cosby rape. Like posted above the drugs are not easy to detect. If she was so ashamed she could have dropped it. She has her own issues too it seems.

So, let me get this straight... If she was your daughter, you'd consul or suggest for her to just drop it? ( It... as in a rape... as in hey, honey how about just forgetting and let's play a few rounds of psychological hide-n-seek.?)

Alex there are people in this world that will do exactly that. Look at all the people who just stood and watched and recorded what happened at PCB. I have no trouble believing that they could have just sat there and watched a rape take place. Now I don't know if they did but I can believe it could happen.

the pcb girl was stoned out of her mind too. I haven't heard or read that she screamed for help. But i get your point. I am in no way defending jw. Just objectively sorting through what we know,which is obviously limited info. If you voluntarily go home with a stranger, are assaulted, can't remember most of the encounter and can't identify or even give the cops the first name of the person until you see him a month later you are going to be questioned. If it was for money she could have identified the potential source of said money. It had to be drugs, and unless someone talks that can't be proven.

Drugs in her system was a big test to prove it. Yes you can go with the.1% error or whatever. Also once again waiting a while before could be part of a plan, saying she couldn't have been wanting money because she waited or didn't know him is just as faulty as saying he couldn't have raped her he has many girls that's willing to have sex, or he wouldn't rape her he has a girlfriend...that really doesn't say anything.

One thing for sure is she wants money now and she tried to settle for money earlier

Drugs in her system was a big test to prove it. Yes you can go with the.1% error or whatever. Also once again waiting a while before could be part of a plan, saying she couldn't have been wanting money because she waited or didn't know him is just as faulty as saying he couldn't have raped her he has many girls that's willing to have sex, or he wouldn't rape her he has a girlfriend...that really doesn't say anything.

One thing for sure is she wants money now and she tried to settle for money earlier

waiting a month to charge a red shirt freshman who has no money still makes zero sense.

One thing EVERYBODY know that kids was going to the nfl. Two if not nfl everybody knew he was worth millions in baseball. Everybody had Lawson pegged to going to the nfl as well. After a redshirt year everybody said Robinson was going to the nfl. I can't tell you what to do of course but once again 3 football players hanging out all night and nobody knew they played football? Just looking at casher's neck alone I'd figure that. That's nothing I'm buying and too me to go as far as to say she definitely didn't know him because of such is far fetched

She did know they said they were football players. She described casher better than jw. Casher was the first to approach her. And hell no everybody didn't know he was going to nfl. He was like kiehl Frazier. I doubt anyone has ever plan to falsely accuse rape to get rich from a guy that might get rich in 3or 4 years.

Key thing is you doubt. You'd be surprised what gold diggers do or know about athletes, (I don't know if she is or isn't one). My cousin just signed to play b ball with Tennessee and girls were all over him during his visit and he's not on the nba radar at all yet. And I'm sure Frazier had groupies waiting on him as well. Also like I said he was money as far as baseball in high school, no doubt about it. You really don't think girls chase behind a high profile sports guy before he actually makes it? Wow.

the pcb girl was stoned out of her mind too. I haven't heard or read that she screamed for help. But i get your point. I am in no way defending jw. Just objectively sorting through what we know,which is obviously limited info. If you voluntarily go home with a stranger, are assaulted, can't remember most of the encounter and can't identify or even give the cops the first name of the person until you see him a month later you are going to be questioned. If it was for money she could have identified the potential source of said money. It had to be drugs, and unless someone talks that can't be proven.

I gotcha and I agree with that. That's the whole trouble. The university and the TPD royally screwed this whole thing up. It's impossible to know what happened.

Key thing is you doubt. You'd be surprised what gold diggers do or know about athletes, (I don't know if she is or isn't one). My cousin just signed to play b ball with Tennessee and girls were all over him during his visit and he's not on the nba radar at all yet. And I'm sure Frazier had groupies waiting on him as well. Also like I said he was money as far as baseball in high school, no doubt about it. You really don't think girls chase behind a high profile sports guy before he actually makes it? Wow.

i understand but i cant give her credit for playing like she didnt know how to ID the rapist until a month later when the trail goes cold. that is too damn james patterson for me to believe. reminds me of the movie "wild things", a stretch a huge stretch.

I know it's not a huge thing by itself but that little bit last night with the crab legs makes me think he hasn't learned anything yet and still has that entitlement attitude.

JW is such an idiot! Was not able to watch draft last night so turned on sports center to see the draft wrap up. They showed a picture of JW with a Bucs cap on posing behind a plate of........... Crab Legs!!!

Can you imagine how pissed the bucs admin is with that little Twitter pic. What an immature moron. Watching him implode in the NFL is gonna be a sport in and of itself.

Can't wait to hear the stories of ho he interacts with his veteran teammates. As the last 10 pages of this thread sho ... There are differing opinions about JW and his rape guilt. What's the guess there might be some bucs teammates with daughters who are less than happy to have JW instead of mariota as the new face of the team.

Regardless of his guilt or innocence ... Posting the pic after being drafted was idiotic height of immaturity.

Can you imagine how pissed the bucs admin is with that little Twitter pic. What an immature moron. Watching him implode in the NFL is gonna be a sport in and of itself.

Can't wait to hear the stories of ho he interacts with his veteran teammates. As the last 10 pages of this thread sho ... There are differing opinions about JW and his rape guilt. What's the guess there might be some bucs teammates with daughters who are less than happy to have JW instead of mariota as the new face of the team.

Regardless of his guilt or innocence ... Posting the pic after being drafted was idiotic height of immaturity.

He's basically poking fun at the justice system and the public. He has gotten away with everything he has done, it starts at home. And I believe he was upheld whenever he did something wrong. He has auntee's and other family members who have said he's been this way since he was a little kid. His attitude of entitlement will not go away overnight. The bucs just drafted a problem child, good luck to them because they will need it.

He's basically poking fun at the justice system and the public. He has gotten away with everything he has done, it starts at home. And I believe he was upheld whenever he did something wrong. He has auntee's and other family members who have said he's been this way since he was a little kid. His attitude of entitlement will not go away overnight. The bucs just drafted a problem child, good luck to them because they will need it.

My guess is it won't go away at all. No doubt the kid has ability, but the NFL requires more than an arm. (Vick was once considered a generational type athlete and he had to go to jail before working things out)

Since its rumor, I can't fully share, but I was told a story by a Hoover football parent about a request by JW's dad ... Hoover rebuffed it. (did I cross the rumor line?)

My guess is it won't go away at all. No doubt the kid has ability, but the NFL requires more than an arm. (Vick was once considered a generational type athlete and he had to go to jail before working things out)

Since its rumor, I can't fully share, but I was told a story by a Hoover football parent about a request by JW's dad ... Hoover rebuffed it. (did I cross the rumor line?)

If you can't put it up here PM me as I'd like to hear it.

Archived