Delusional Bama players!!!

AURainman

C'mon now...let's lay off my homeboy Tyrone. He grew up an Auburn fan and we (for God knows what reason) didn't offer him. He's a great kid just trying to play some ball and get an education. I hate it that he went to Bamar, but I sure used to love to watch him play for the Heflin TIGERS on Friday nights! :au:

Auburn walked into a well prepared Bama D. I was surprised at how well they contained AU. AU had every opportunity to fold, but being the championship team that they are, they began to take control of the game and by the middle of the second quarter, they had figured out the Bama D. Bama's O took what AU's D gave them just like we had to. Both teams committed to stopping the run and did so successfully. The Nation penalized AU because they did not see Bama as any competition. Few teams could have done more at that time, just look at Oklahoma when they played Bama. A 10 point win was the biggest margin of victory in the two game series.

CTT learned on the job at AU and has become a good coach. Shula is also having to learn on the job but has further to go. Bama settled on Shula for a lot of reasons, the biggest being the lack of big name coaches interested in the job.

AU had a more severe sanction in 92 than Bama did in 2002. True to form, AU never had a losing season because of the sanction, in fact I think the worst season was an 8 win season and going 11-0 in 93 including beating Bama. Lack of recruiting caused a total meltdown later and CTT was hired. Bama has done less with more and continues to think they are having these seasons because of the sanctions. In fact, Bama has not done anything beyond average for most of the last ten years.

In all fairness and accuracy our sanctions in 93-94 were nothing compared to bama's. We lost 2 schollies, 2 bowls, and tv for one year. bammie lost over 20 schollies.

Well, Bammer had a better season than I thought they would, even if they'd had Croyle. It's good for the Bammers that they made one or two plays in the AU game so they'd have something to remember while trying to forget who won and where they won AGAIN!

With the 40 or 50 All American players they signed last year, it's a wonder that they even had to play any upperclassmen this year. Watching Bammer is kinda like watching the Simpsons :homer: , and I enjoy both. *grin*

If they think they should try the forward pass in their bowl game, hey, let 'em try it.

GO HOMIES!

Wow, you guys sure did get a lot from that snippet. Im reading all the boards, all the press...nowhere do i see anyone saying spencer is the next anything.

Here again you have that arrogant superiority complex shining through. The whole, "how dare bama fans or players think anything positive of their team". It eats you guys ALIVE when anything goes well for us. We manage to eat up the field and score on a long drive late in the game against the #1 scoring defense in the country...and you get this quote

"I think that kind of shows what we can do when we do the right things and when we execute right," Prothro said.

Yeah he is way off course. How delusional can this guy be? What? we have an 80 drive when we execute...and that makes us delusional...because we mention that good things happen when we execute?

Get over yourself.

134418[/snapback]

WAHHHHHH WAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAHhh

:cry3::cry3::cry3::cry3:

Remember, your on an auburn board....

I think what was delusional WAS THE WHOLE GAME...remember handing off to darby three straight times down the middle not gaining a yard with a chance to score? Y'all could've scored 3 straight times....Thats what was delusional, the fact that y'all had no offensive playcalling at all except for a drive.

134491[/snapback]

Yet you only managed an 8 point win. AU must be really overrated. Which one is it? Either we suck and you guys are 8 points better than a sucky crap team...or we have a good team...and you guys got a good win.

I find it funny that you guys absolutley TRASHED bama all year long...comes to the iron bowl, its a close game, and all of the sudden bama is a good team and that should be considered a quality win in your bcs belt. But now that its all said and done, we suck again? Its fine though, im used to the double speak by now.

134509[/snapback]

No double speak from me on this one. Alabama SUCKS!

We played the worst half of football all season in the UAT game. But since it was another Home game for us, we still destroyed the TuskyLosers in the second half.

HEAY BAMA! WE JUST BET THE HELL OUT OF YOU! AGAIN!

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived