Biker Gang Shoot Out at Texas Market Place

Well if it doesn't show anything else it shows that my man wasn't trolling when he expressed his opinion, it's viewed that way by quite a few people and merely saying what are you talking about the story I read did justice to everybody doesn't really hold weight.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copied from Facebook. SO much wrong with this post. smh

11150940_979269382107543_4264603868900190431_n.jpg?oh=97b809e7a598307b81f35bdf07c1853f&oe=5608F02A

Biker gangs are " skinheads " ?

170 arrested isn't ' mass ' enough ?

Tear gas wasn't needed, as the thugs were shooting at each other. No rioting or looting took place.

Copied from Facebook. SO much wrong with this post. smh

11150940_979269382107543_4264603868900190431_n.jpg?oh=97b809e7a598307b81f35bdf07c1853f&oe=5608F02A

Biker gangs are " skinheads " ?

170 arrested isn't ' mass ' enough ?

Tear gas wasn't needed, as the thugs were shooting at each other. No rioting or looting took place.

we still dont know how many were shot or killed by police.

Fair enough... thugs were stabbing, and brass knuckling each other , while cops were shooting.

Either way, that idiot FB post is flat out WRONG.

Fair enough... thugs were stabbing, and brass knuckling each other , while cops were shooting.

Either way, that idiot FB post is flat out WRONG.

nearly 100% wrong.

Wha the??? Lol!

You seem confused. What's the matter now ?

Naw that's actually your next card. You can't hardly find a post of Cole calling ANYBODY racist. But that's the next step after the black people always claim to be victim survival guide. When people aren't telling the truth it's easy to look up. YOU'RE actually the one who tried to bring up race in this post. You're also the one who'll post threads regarding race much more than I ever have...But yeah Cole argues about policemen alot. And I'm black so naturally I don't supposed to like white people. Page 4 of your handbook.

Mind you if I said to you yeah man all black people are such and such you'd be screaming I called you racist but you say that to me without cause and you're cool

Good job Freud. I like invoking third person speech.

I was sarcastic with pop culture after your pop culture reference lol. Please tell me that isn't your claim for me bringing race into it.

Ya I do post stuff involving race. Think it is important to be aware of issues across the board. Don't see you complaining when I post whites being racist or being bigots. You drop stereotypes and insinuate on here all the time like others do.

Honestly man, the label stuff to me in the press is BS across the board. White kids that do criminal stuff are referred to as punks all the time in society. I'm not gonna get my panties in bunch, nor do I really care, that they don't refer to black, yellow, or brown as a punks when they commit the same act. Lol, I have said the same with the labeling of Muslims.

Lol and really. Thug is a word that has been used since 1810 to describe criminal behavior. Yet somehow it becomes racist in 2015 lol.

You are off on the handbook btw, that's actually page 7.

I don't ever see you posting about whites being bigots or whatnot. I don't insinuate or drop stereotypes. But most people not all doing the thug labeling stuff know what they are doing, if not you wouldn't see such a discrepancy on when it was used in the media.

Just because you didn't see it or don't agree doesn't make it not true and people complained about the use of the word long before 2015.

And with all that being said I didn't start talking about the word thug, and I was asking about using the word animal because so many had used it earlier and even doing that only one would say they would use it in this case.

And regardless of why you started talking about race sarcastic or not you did it not me. But you pretty much insinuated I have something against white people for absolutely no reason. Like I said if you wanted to say Cole it seems like you always have something to say about police I'd give you that but you don't have any ground to stand on that I have ANYTHING against white people. Unless you're just looking at the fact that I'm black and I say I do think racism still exist but not as prevalent as it once was. You say you don't care about labels but you sure as hell labeled me.

I don't ever see you posting about whites being bigots or whatnot. I don't insinuate or drop stereotypes. But most people not all doing the thug labeling stuff know what they are doing, if not you wouldn't see such a discrepancy on when it was used in the media.

Just because you didn't see it or don't agree doesn't make it not true and people complained about the use of the word long before 2015.

And with all that being said I didn't start talking about the word thug, and I was asking about using the word animal because so many had used it earlier and even doing that only one would say they would use it in this case.

And regardless of why you started talking about race sarcastic or not you did it not me. But you pretty much insinuated I have something against white people for absolutely no reason. Like I said if you wanted to say Cole it seems like you always have something to say about police I'd give you that but you don't have any ground to stand on that I have ANYTHING against white people. Unless you're just looking at the fact that I'm black and I say I do think racism still exist but not as prevalent as it once was. You say you don't care about labels but you sure as hell labeled me.

Suggest you go look a the comments about Geller then. I straight up called her a racist bigot.

You don't do that?........... comments on hockey and soccer riots. That's doing it right there.

I didn't start talking race till another poster said they were being referred to as just "regular people". You tossed pop culture reference, I tossed pop culture reference. So actually the first reference to race would be when you started talking about the word animal.

But hey I got an idea. Let's put money where the mouth is. If I have not called a white person a bigot or accused them of being a racist then I will leave the board. If I have then you leave the board.

Call em animals, call em thugs, punks, whatever....

They are all of above a bunch of idiots.

Sad thing is some were professionals.....

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Report-Austin-city-worker-arrested-in-Twin-Peaks-6273016.php#photo-8009960

Mr. Garcia is a licensed P.E. ........well probably not for long.

Disgrace to engineers.

Man you guys sure are getting worked up over nothing.

I'm not worked up. It's just a friendly challenge.

Doesn't sound all that friendly to me. <_<

Suggest you go look a the comments about Geller then. I straight up called her a racist bigot.

You don't do that?........... comments on hockey and soccer riots. That's doing it right there.

I didn't start talking race till another poster said they were being referred to as just "regular people". You tossed pop culture reference, I tossed pop culture reference. So actually the first reference to race would be when you started talking about the word animal.

But hey I got an idea. Let's put money where the mouth is. If I have not called a white person a bigot or accused them of being a racist then I will leave the board. If I have then you leave the board.

If you want to get off the board just leave. You may have done so I was just replying to the statement you said I didn't have a problem with your other post about white people and I haven't seen them. But that's you getting riled up again when it's nothing. If you want to do a wager let's wager you finding posts on me being anti white people since you want to passive aggressive call me racist.

And no my hockey comment reply was to whoever wrote the go loot a store reply or whatever, can't remember who it was but you sure didn't try to call them out. Say what you want but I very rarely bring race into many situations because I know what would happen....

Race......let's keep it to NASCAR and Indy. It doesn't work well talking about it on the interweb......makes people defensive.

:):):)

Call em animals, call em thugs, punks, whatever....

Just saw The Dark Knight again, on t..v.

" We're no intimidated by you thugs ! " was a line which stuck out to me.

Funny thing, not a single " thug " was black. Nope. Not one. It was the Joker and his henchmen, who were all white. Even under their clown make up.

But this was all the way back in 2008. Back before...well, you know.

Batman? Lol. A quote from a fictional movie? Really? And you're wrong there was a black guy in joker's crew

Batman? Lol. A quote from a fictional movie? Really? And you're wrong there was a black guy in joker's crew

Yes, a fictional movie, which was made in 2008, and which reflected the language of the day, which had been used, long before that movie was even made.

And no, there was NO black guys in the scene , genius.

Dude, just give it up. There's nothing to stand on here for you on this one.

Give up? Dude shut up. There was a black guy in joker's crew now in that particular scene none of them were a focus and they had on masks maybe a black guy was in that particular scene maybe not but there was definitely a black guy in his crew. And as far as genius remark what would intelligence even have to do with it watching a freaking movie....And what do you do again? And just because a movie was made a particular year doesn't necessarily reflect an entire nation's tongue. Different vernacular everywhere. Sons of Anarchy they say Jesus Christ every other sentence some people would say that's using the Lord's name in vain and never use it in that context. They both would live in America

Even if there was ONE black guy on the crew, the remark was made to Joker, and clearly wasn't " racial " . The point you're ignoring ( for obvious reasons ) is that the term ' thug ' was and is often used for any violent group of criminals. 2008, this year, with the new Avengers movie, or hell, 30 years ago, 'thug' is often used. Only in the past few years has anyone thought to control the usage of that word by making up this' racist ' crap.

It's not racist.

That's my only point.

Oh, and also ? "Genius " is a commonly used sarcastically to make fun of those who think they know more than they actually do.

Most would know that, and yet you're having to have it explained to you.

Race......let's keep it to NASCAR and Indy. It doesn't work well talking about it on the interweb......makes people defensive.

:) :) :)

it does. not even sure who im defending. but when i see a meme of a post that insinuates across the board racism and all the points made on the post are incorrect i cant help but point that out.

Even if there was ONE black guy on the crew, the remark was made to Joker, and clearly wasn't " racial " . The point you're ignoring ( for obvious reasons ) is that the term ' thug ' was and is often used for any violent group of criminals. 2008, this year, with the new Avengers movie, or hell, 30 years ago, 'thug' is often used. Only in the past few years has anyone thought to control the usage of that word by making up this' racist ' crap.

It's not racist.

That's my only point.

Oh, and also ? "Genius " is a commonly used sarcastically to make fun of those who think they know more than they actually do.

Most would know that, and yet you're having to have it explained to you.

And my point is you stating a sentence in a movie doesn't prove that anything is often used. Also I'm not stupid enough to say anybody that says thug is using it as a racist slur. You shouldn't be stupid enough to believe that there are some who do say stuff like that and animal and stuff towards black people. Even on the football forum, you rarely see anybody refer to a white player as a thug.

When somebody brings up something it's not that they are calling everybody on earth racist...

As far as your genius stuff yeah I know it's sarcastically used to be a shot at someone's intelligence. You notice how you're almost the only person that does this consistently? I don't if we did an board award show that you'd be voted most intelligent...

Thug is used plenty for white football players, where it applies. Just as it is for anyone else.

Archived