Biker Gang Shoot Out at Texas Market Place

Animals?

Nah they're just "regular" citizens. Funny how that "thug" label in not being thrown around in this situation...right? The media is a piece of SH*% and i don't trust ANY network. They cover and report what they want to report.

what should they report?

You couldn't go 5 minutes without hearing or getting some report about the Baltimore riots on any major news station and zero people died as a result of the riots. I don't see any wall to wall coverage on this incident and 9 people are DEAD! Not buildings being destroyed and merchandise stolen but dead people...9 of them. Last i checked human life is more valuable than property. My point is the media loves to fuel the flames to keep pushing race issues. Be fair and objective regarding ALL situations.

Then they go and use words like "brawl"...give me a break! Just call it what it is. Last i checked a brawl didn't involve guns. It involved fists...chairs and other items thrown and at worst knives. The police didn't want to let the public know the names of the gangs involved or keep mentioning their names so they will not get any "limelight" as they stated but it's no different than when an Hispanic or Black gang shots up a club and kills one another or innocent and their gang names are plastered all over the place. Just be fair and unbiased across the board. I mean c'mon it's not hard to see the difference in the picture the media is painting here. Personally i'd be pissed if i was one of the family members and my loved one got killed..esp. if he/she was an innocent bystander with the media downplaying certain things. Cops had their lives risked over this mess...i applaud them for even attempting to bring peace.

The Baltimore Riots was a ongoing thing that lasted for days. That makes for easy wall to wall coverage. If this was still going on atm you really don't think that the camera's and news crews wouldn't be there right now reporting on it?

Move to Chicago. 9 people dead is a daily average and a fact of life in that city. Sad to say, but gang shootings involving 9 deaths there is like giving the Blackhawks score during the regular season. Just routine and nightly. They hardly ever give the names of the gangs involved in the shootings. You will get the gangs names if the police are patting themselves on the back for taking down a leader or a bust with millions in drugs or guns.

Again where are you reading? I keep seeing the word "shooting" also. So it isn't like they are trying to cover up what happened. If you want to get technical then you should be angry they are not using the word War. As that is how the bikers would refer to it and how it has historically been referred to when they have occurred. And I knew the same day that you had Bandidos and Cossack and people are referring to that as a feud and that the Bandidos aren't pleased as the Cossacks are talking alliance with Hells Angels. Which a Bandido will kill you for even trying to start a Angels chapter in Texas, which they have done.

You might want to check up the background of the members also before throwing the race card as black, white, brown were all represented. This was an equal opportunity brawl/war/feud/shootout.

Also race has nothing to do with them releasing or not releasing the gangs names in Texas. Biker shooting at the end of March involving black members of a MC and the gangs names not given.

DFW News:

http://crimeblog.dal...cle-clubs.html/

Dallas ABC:

http://www.wfaa.com/...nfire/70626572/

Dallas CBS:

http://dfw.cbslocal....-gang-shooting/

transparent.gif

Lol and have you ever really seen much about the Bandidos and references to them in news print before this one incident? They have been called killers, monsters, and psychopaths. I don't think thug is as strong as those terms.

If that makes you feel better then fine but it's not hard to see the differences in how the media covered this event versus the riots. If it was the bloods and crips that did this it would be wall to wall coverage everyday day all day just like the riots. Open your eyes. Everything is not all about race but clearly it is with the media. I feel like they should be held more accountable and as long as people to ignore the differences we're going to continue to see division b/c of not being treated fairly. If you can't see the issue it's because you don't want to see it. I'm not taking any sides..white or black..just calling it like i see it...period

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naw that's actually your next card. You can't hardly find a post of Cole calling ANYBODY racist. But that's the next step after the black people always claim to be victim survival guide. When people aren't telling the truth it's easy to look up. YOU'RE actually the one who tried to bring up race in this post. You're also the one who'll post threads regarding race much more than I ever have...But yeah Cole argues about policemen alot. And I'm black so naturally I don't supposed to like white people. Page 4 of your handbook.

Mind you if I said to you yeah man all black people are such and such you'd be screaming I called you racist but you say that to me without cause and you're cool

+1

Animals?

Nah they're just "regular" citizens. Funny how that "thug" label in not being thrown around in this situation...right? The media is a piece of SH*% and i don't trust ANY network. They cover and report what they want to report.

what should they report?

You couldn't go 5 minutes without hearing or getting some report about the Baltimore riots on any major news station and zero people died as a result of the riots. I don't see any wall to wall coverage on this incident and 9 people are DEAD! Not buildings being destroyed and merchandise stolen but dead people...9 of them. Last i checked human life is more valuable than property. My point is the media loves to fuel the flames to keep pushing race issues. Be fair and objective regarding ALL situations.

Then they go and use words like "brawl"...give me a break! Just call it what it is. Last i checked a brawl didn't involve guns. It involved fists...chairs and other items thrown and at worst knives. The police didn't want to let the public know the names of the gangs involved or keep mentioning their names so they will not get any "limelight" as they stated but it's no different than when an Hispanic or Black gang shots up a club and kills one another or innocent and their gang names are plastered all over the place. Just be fair and unbiased across the board. I mean c'mon it's not hard to see the difference in the picture the media is painting here. Personally i'd be pissed if i was one of the family members and my loved one got killed..esp. if he/she was an innocent bystander with the media downplaying certain things. Cops had their lives risked over this mess...i applaud them for even attempting to bring peace.

The Baltimore Riots was a ongoing thing that lasted for days. That makes for easy wall to wall coverage. If this was still going on atm you really don't think that the camera's and news crews wouldn't be there right now reporting on it?

Move to Chicago. 9 people dead is a daily average and a fact of life in that city. Sad to say, but gang shootings involving 9 deaths there is like giving the Blackhawks score during the regular season. Just routine and nightly. They hardly ever give the names of the gangs involved in the shootings. You will get the gangs names if the police are patting themselves on the back for taking down a leader or a bust with millions in drugs or guns.

Again where are you reading? I keep seeing the word "shooting" also. So it isn't like they are trying to cover up what happened. If you want to get technical then you should be angry they are not using the word War. As that is how the bikers would refer to it and how it has historically been referred to when they have occurred. And I knew the same day that you had Bandidos and Cossack and people are referring to that as a feud and that the Bandidos aren't pleased as the Cossacks are talking alliance with Hells Angels. Which a Bandido will kill you for even trying to start a Angels chapter in Texas, which they have done.

You might want to check up the background of the members also before throwing the race card as black, white, brown were all represented. This was an equal opportunity brawl/war/feud/shootout.

Also race has nothing to do with them releasing or not releasing the gangs names in Texas. Biker shooting at the end of March involving black members of a MC and the gangs names not given.

DFW News:

http://crimeblog.dal...cle-clubs.html/

Dallas ABC:

http://www.wfaa.com/...nfire/70626572/

Dallas CBS:

http://dfw.cbslocal....-gang-shooting/

transparent.gif

Lol and have you ever really seen much about the Bandidos and references to them in news print before this one incident? They have been called killers, monsters, and psychopaths. I don't think thug is as strong as those terms.

If that makes you feel better then fine but it's not hard to see the differences in how the media covered this event versus the riots. If it was the bloods and crips that did this it would be wall to wall coverage everyday day all day just like the riots. Open your eyes. Everything is not all about race but clearly it is with the media. I feel like they should be held more accountable and as long as people to ignore the differences we're going to continue to see division b/c of not being treated fairly. If you can't see the issue it's because you don't want to see it. I'm not taking any sides..white or black..just calling it like i see it...period

yes, there is much of this happening.

Thus particular feud between these two gangs is thought to have started because someone from one side ran over the foot of someone from the other side. Also the feds are looking at making the logos these gangs use illegal. That is an interesting idea. http://www.dailymail...ghts-logos.html

Thus particular feud between these two gangs is thought to have started because someone from one side ran over the foot of someone from the other side. Also the feds are looking at making the logos these gangs use illegal. That is an interesting idea. http://www.dailymail...ghts-logos.html

I don't see that surpassing a decent First Amendment challenge.

Archived