The Age Of Disinformation

cptau

Yall might not believe me but I got one of them sasquashes livin in woods behind my house. Hes purty near 9 foot tall. I seen his eyes glowing in the dark out by the pond right next to a pare tree. I dont go out after dark with out no rifle.

Are you kidding me? The programs are awesome...I can't wait to become an "Ancient Alien Theorist" in my next career.

59199491-810C-4B1D-9950-02E9278B53B8_zpsd372eiub.jpg

Yall might not believe me but I got one of them sasquashes livin in woods behind my house. Hes purty near 9 foot tall. I seen his eyes glowing in the dark out by the pond right next to a pare tree. I dont go out after dark with out no rifle.

He's an alien, too. But a shapeshifting alien. That's why no one can ever find him when they go looking for him.

He's an alien, too. But a shapeshifting alien. That's why no one can ever find him when they go looking for him.

Ill send that shapeshiften alien sasquash to hell if I get a clear shot thru the trees. An Ill get on TV two!

Ill send that shapeshiften alien sasquash to hell if I get a clear shot thru the trees. An Ill get on TV two!

If you shoot him, he'll simply shapeshift into a bear carcass and you'll get arrested for poaching, so there.

Ann Coulter dislikes illegals who come here and demand to be treated as equals. The linked article is rife with errors and false claims.

It makes sense that the one who posted it would think it worth while.

Well, if there was any doubt that someone here would come to Ann Coulter's (of all people) defense...

. Because she's spot on? Damn right.

And by " equals ", it should be understood I meant as full citizens. Some think that should come merely by stepping foot on USA soil.

I don't.

If you shoot him, he'll simply shapeshift into a bear carcass and you'll get arrested for poaching, so there.

dont chew no nuthin? that there is why go gotta gettem with a head shot and silver bullits.

dont chew no nuthin? that there is why go gotta gettem with a head shot and silver bullits.

That's what you think. They shapeshift when killed. Ain't you ever wondered why there ain't ever been a carcass?

That's what you think. They shapeshift when killed. Ain't you ever wondered why there ain't ever been a carcass?

Ill send you a pitcher win I get him.

Sensationalism sells. Say something outrageous and, you will have followers. It is an effective business model. The science, history, and learning channels tell you all you need to know. Educational programming has been replaced with aliens, bigfoot, and ghost hunting. News is no different. We do not want information. We want entertainment.

18-keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-season-1.w529.h352.2x.jpg

In fairness to that schlock, it's not meant to be informative. It's a reality show on E!

I hate what's happened to all of the educational channels, but if I had to pick the most egregious offender, I'd say TLC.

It is entertainment, at its lowest form...

Archived