Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria

autigeremt

A couple at least have said they were read to go, and yet didn't. The admin knew, in real time, what was going on, and chose to do nothing. Later, it said this attack was about a video, when it knew conclusively that it was not , but ran w/ that story anyway.

There was ample reason for CYA mode, and if you can't see that, then I'm wasting my time.

Who is "a couple?" It really is a simple question.

And CYA is EXACTLY what it is. It started with blaming it on a video, sending Susan Rice to lie on Sunday news shows, and went downhill from there. Kind of like Obama having Bergdahl's parents to the WH and declaring him a loyal soldier. But to each his own opinion. Maybe the whole truth will come out someday.

First of all, I've heard a couple, sorry, forget names, rank and status, but they said absolutely we had assets read to go.

Second, not only did Obama call Bergdahl a 'loyal soldier' but Susan Rice said he served w/ " honor and distinction ".

See how it goes ? They say it, and some of the gullible dumb-masses buy it, end of story.

Like jobs " saved and created " , which is a completely fictional , made up and unchartable metric, which really sells well to the focus group types. But that's yet another story.

This disparaging of my military is getting tiring.

Your military? I knew you had a huge ego but geez. It is NOT your military. It is OUR military. And I don't see anyoneone here pointing fingers at OUR military. Get over yourself.

The fact that you can't see what's happening is why I don't consider you a Vet.

Well you either voluntarily deleted it the last time you said that or got it removed for you. Just typical of your MO of being insulting when someone disagrees with you. In any event I could not care less if you of all people consider me a vet.

You put politics before military. You are no Vet.

After all your yada yada holier than thou mini lectures you are still FOS. You are no Auburn man.

Please. You are the last person who should be determining who is an Auburn man.

Come on now. No one on this forum has the honor of that determination.

Likewise for determining who is a vet.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple at least have said they were read to go, and yet didn't. The admin knew, in real time, what was going on, and chose to do nothing. Later, it said this attack was about a video, when it knew conclusively that it was not , but ran w/ that story anyway.

There was ample reason for CYA mode, and if you can't see that, then I'm wasting my time.

And CYA is EXACTLY what it is. It started with blaming it on a video, sending Susan Rice to lie on Sunday news shows, and went downhill from there. Kind of like Obama having Bergdahl's parents to the WH and declaring him a loyal soldier. But to each his own opinion. Maybe the whole truth will come out someday.

First of all, I've heard a couple, sorry, forget names, rank and status, but they said absolutely we had assets read to go.

Second, not only did Obama call Bergdahl a 'loyal soldier' but Susan Rice said he served w/ " honor and distinction ".

See how it goes ? They say it, and some of the gullible dumb-masses buy it, end of story.

Like jobs " saved and created " , which is a completely fictional , made up and unchartable metric, which really sells well to the focus group types. But that's yet another story.

Your military? I knew you had a huge ego but geez. It is NOT your military. It is OUR military. And I don't see anyoneone here pointing fingers at OUR military. Get over yourself.

Well you either voluntarily deleted it the last time you said that or got it removed for you. Just typical of your MO of being insulting when someone disagrees with you. In any event I could not care less if you of all people consider me a vet.

After all your yada yada holier than thou mini lectures you are still FOS. You are no Auburn man.

Likewise for determining who is a vet.

Yep, I missed that PT. You are correct.

"Come on now" ? :dunno:

You seem perplexed homes.

I am.

An Auburn man is, as an Auburn man does.

And PT is one of the last (I can think of a few others) to tell someone they aren't an Auburn man.

I am.

An Auburn man is, as an Auburn man does.

And PT is one of the last (I can think of a few others) to tell someone they aren't an Auburn man.

Well, it is my opinion that you nor PT get to choose who is an Auburn man.

That's fine with me. But then, I never deigned to do so.

But it doesn't mean I can't be embarrassed by some self-identified "Auburn men".

And I assume you agree that AUUSN doesn't get to choose who he "thinks" is a vet.

And I assume you agree that AUUSN doesn't get to choose who he "thinks" is a vet.

Good grief. He's referring to your behavior (comments).

Well yes obviously.

Look, I respect your and AUUSN's service greatly. I don't respect all your and his actions on the forum. I wish you two would drop the childsplay and grow up a little. Don't know how else to say it.

When absolute terminology such as no "military assets" were given a "stand down" order you really need to take the terms at their exact meaning. This wording is used to be truthful in testimony without compromising any shortcomings that may have occurred. The facts at the level of the conflict are probably contradictory even for the operators involved (even if they were not military). Fact is our preparation and response to this situation sucked.

You kind of broke the code. Lot's of word play in the report. Intentional? Who truly knows at this point, but it certainly adds to the skeptics list.

Speaking of that list, let's review some of its facts:

When you have those told in a report they could keep their doctor.

Those told in a report they could keep their insurance.

Those told in a report Ambassador Stevens died as a result of a protest over a video.

And now, those told in a report there was no stand down order.

I can't see why those or anyone could question anything in a report. You?

Crickets. Color me shocked.

• 2 weeks later...

Hillary trying to play the victim role has got to be about the most stunning and offensive thing I can remember seeing from a politician. She acts as if her testimony was a more grueling and heroic effort than those who fought in Benghazi while waiting for help to come.

I just wish somebody would take the gloves off and grill her for what she has done.

Hillary trying to play the victim role has got to be about the most stunning and offensive thing I can remember seeing from a politician. She acts as if her testimony was a more grueling and heroic effort than those who fought in Benghazi while waiting for help to come.

I just wish somebody would take the gloves off and grill her for what she has done.

It's wearing thin with ordinary Americans despite what the media narrative is. There's no energy qt her rallies and people are questioning her. If she hangs on and wins the nomination it's going to dog her throughout the general election.

She said that? You have a link where she has equated her testimony to the night of Sep 11, 2012?

I said "she acts " like it. And if you ever hear her talk about her grueling testimony, the arrogance she displays in light of the facts, there doesn't need to be any quotes.

And if it is wearing thin on the public, it's because the mainstream media refuses to tell the story. Remember, it was NBC news that deep-sixed the Monica story, and it was only matt drudge who was able to bring the story to light. If it wasn't for the independent media, no one would never know the name of Monica Lewinsky.

I said "she acts " like it. And if you ever hear her talk about her grueling testimony, the arrogance she displays in light of the facts, there doesn't need to be any quotes.

And if it is wearing thin on the public, it's because the mainstream media refuses to tell the story. Remember, it was NBC news that deep-sixed the Monica story, and it was only matt drudge who was able to bring the story to light. If it wasn't for the independent media, no one would never know the name of Monica Lewinsky.

Oh so it's just your opinion. Got it.

Opinion, rumor, innuendo are all much more important, more valuable than facts.

Poor AUUSN, he will never understand what it takes to be disingenuous and therefore, will always be politically ignorant.

Oh so it's just your opinion. Got it.

It's fact . Do try to keep up

• 4 weeks later...

Archived