Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria

autigeremt

I just watched it. It is intense and moving. I walked out of the theater in awe of the soldiers and angry with Obama and Clinton.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched it. It is intense and moving. I walked out of the theater in awe of the soldiers and angry with Obama and Clinton.

Sounds like you walked in the same way.

Sounds like you are still in denial Tex. Color me shocked.

Did you wake up still angry at Obama and Clinton?

When was I ever mad at Obama and Clinton? Your deflection tactics don't work with me. Try harder.

Go see the movie and then you can be a jerk.

When was I ever mad at Obama and Clinton? Your deflection tactics don't work with me. Try harder.

Start making sense first.

Go see the movie and then you can be a jerk.

So you weren't angry at them until you saw a Hollywood movie?

When did sense register with you? Try much harder.

Denial about what?

Go see the movie then continue being a jerk.

Sounds like it had no impact on you.

So a jerk regardless. Read the book.

You're clearly very angry-- is that Obama's fault?

Denial about what?

The truth Tex. Not a bunch of political nonsense.

Denial about what?

You guys are priceless-- tell folks to watch a fictionlized movie and learn the truth!!

You know it's not a documentary, right?

Frustrated with your childish response. Four dead Americans, no response from the administration and the lies to America. Now your foolishness. You should be ashamed but your childish attitude prevents your ability to accept facts.

Denial about what?

You guys are priceless-- tell folks to watch a fictionlized movie and learn the truth!!

You know it's not a documentary, right?

Fiction? It is the secret soldiers version of events. A story by true American heroes. What more do you want?

Frustrated with your childish response. Four dead Americans, no response from the administration and the lies to America. Now your foolishness. You should be ashamed but your childish attitude prevents your ability to accept facts.

I replied to your statement that you left the movie angry at Obama and Clinton-- I call that Monday. And Tuesday, Wednesday...

These men were noble warriors who did the job they were CONTRACTED to do. Man an outpost in a dangerous land with the understanding that help is far away. Things went sideways and they fought to the death. It sucks but that's life as a hired security contractor.

These men were noble warriors who did the job they were CONTRACTED to do. Man an outpost in a dangerous land with the understanding that help is far away. Things went sideways and they fought to the death. It sucks but that's life as a hired security contractor.

They volunteer to fight. They may be willing to die, but they are not volunteering to die. AUUSN, yours is the most disgusting comment I have seen you post.b

They volunteer to fight. They may be sling to die, but they are not volunteering to die. AUUSN, that is the most disgusting comment I have seen you post.

Where did I say they volunteered to die. They contraced to do a job that may very well lead to their death. Unfortunately it did.

Archived