Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria

autigeremt

These men were noble warriors who did the job they were CONTRACTED to do. Man an outpost in a dangerous land with the understanding that help is far away. Things went sideways and they fought to the death. It sucks but that's life as a hired security contractor.

They volunteer to fight. They may be sling to die, but they are not volunteering to die. AUUSN, that is the most disgusting comment I have seen you post.

Where did I say they volunteered to die. They contraced to do a job that may very well lead to their death. Unfortunately it did.

They promised support but were abandoned by the their leaders when needed the most. AUUSN, what if you were overboard and no attempt was made for rescue.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These men were noble warriors who did the job they were CONTRACTED to do. Man an outpost in a dangerous land with the understanding that help is far away. Things went sideways and they fought to the death. It sucks but that's life as a hired security contractor.

They volunteer to fight. They may be sling to die, but they are not volunteering to die. AUUSN, that is the most disgusting comment I have seen you post.

Where did I say they volunteered to die. They contraced to do a job that may very well lead to their death. Unfortunately it did.

They promised support but were abandoned by the their leaders when needed the most. AUUSN, you are disgusting.

Who promised them support? The State Department? AFRICOM? They were hired security contractors. Save me the disgusting comment bs. I know the deal. You feign outrage because of your hate for Obama.

Tell me there AFTIGER did you blame Bush for this?

meyer-bridge.jpg

Bad things happen. That's the freaking world we live in.

Idiot. Why were they abandoned by Washington? Election? Why are you blinded by your love for Obama?

I'm a registered Republican. You seem to have no clue how contracted security works. Get a clue and it wont be found in a freaking hollywood movie.

I think the point is it didn't have to go sideways.

None of it has to go sideways but it does. History is littered with contractors dying and getting taken hostage overseas in dangerous lands.

920x920.jpg

None of it has to go sideways but it does. History is littered with contractors dying and getting taken hostage overseas in dangerous lands.

920x920.jpg

Why do you think it went sideways?

I just watched it. It is intense and moving. I walked out of the theater in awe of the soldiers and angry with Obama and Clinton.

Sounds like you walked in the same way.

Sounds like you are still in denial Tex. Color me shocked.

Did you wake up still angry at Obama and Clinton?

When was I ever mad at Obama and Clinton? Your deflection tactics don't work with me. Try harder.

Start making sense first.

When did sense register with you? Try much harder.

Denial about what?

The truth Tex. Not a bunch of political nonsense.

You guys are priceless-- tell folks to watch a fictionlized movie and learn the truth!!

You know it's not a documentary, right?

THREE guys who WERE THERE assisted making the movie say it is very accurate and stand by their position that they were told twice to "wait' and then to "stand down." I will take their word over anyone Hillary clearly lied to all of us and especially to the families. The guys were contractors alright but the Ambassador and othere were not. We went for the traitor Bergdahl but not for our Ambassador. Their blood will always be on the WH and Hillary's hand no matter how anyone tries to spin it or rationalize it. EVERY American should see this movie and decide for themselves.

I just watched it. It is intense and moving. I walked out of the theater in awe of the soldiers and angry with Obama and Clinton.

When was I ever mad at Obama and Clinton? Your deflection tactics don't work with me. Try harder.

Denial about what?

You guys are priceless-- tell folks to watch a fictionlized movie and learn the truth!!

THREE guys who WERE THERE assisted making the movie say it is very accurate and stand by their position that they were told twice to "wait' and then to "stand down." I will take their word over anyone Hillary clearly lied to all of us and especially to the families. The guys were contractors alright but the Ambassador and othere were not. We went for the traitor Bergdahl but not for our Ambassador. Their blood will always be on the WH and Hillary's hand no matter how anyone tries to spin it or rationalize it. EVERY American should see this movie and decide for themselves.

Yeah, let's all listen to Hollywood moviemakers when deciding what facts are true!

Denial about what?

Yeah, let's all listen to Hollywood moviemakers when deciding what facts are true!

Tex, you need to do a bit of research before posting. Just saying.

Denial about what?

I did. So did the Senate and House.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/no-one-will-mistake-this-movie-for-a-documentary-former-cia-chief-challenges-accuracy-of-benghazi-film

920x920.jpg

Start on page 3

https://www.congress.gov/113/crpt/srpt134/CRPT-113srpt134.pdf

Denial about what?

I did. So did the Senate and House.

http://news.national...f-benghazi-film

You should think about your source perhaps. Do you remotely believe their could be an agenda? Do you deny the story of true American heroes on the ground? Why do you think the past committees investigating the sequence of events ignored their stories?

Denial about what?

Top of page 5

https://www.congress.gov/113/crpt/srpt134/CRPT-113srpt134.pdf

920x920.jpg

Start on page 3

https://www.congress...-113srpt134.pdf

I've seen and studied the report previously. I think it is clear many mistakes were made and threats ignored even after being highlighted. I truly struggle to read the report without a feeling of dishonesty among its authors. Frankly, it sickens me. I truly hope the truth comes out, but realize that unlikely given the political ramifications.

920x920.jpg

Start on page 3

I've seen and studied the report previously. I think it is clear many mistakes were made and threats ignored even after being highlighted. I truly struggle to read the report without a feeling of dishonesty among its authors. Frankly, it sickens me. I truly hope the truth comes out, but realize that unlikely given the political ramifications.

Shorter AUFAN78, "I don't trust investigative reports that reach different conclusions than my predetermined beliefs."

920x920.jpg

Start on page 3

Shorter AUFAN78, "I don't trust investigative reports that reach different conclusions than my predetermined beliefs."

Seriously, get help and post less. No seriously, get help and post less. Come back sane.

920x920.jpg

Start on page 3

Seriously, get help and post less. No seriously, get help and post less. Come back sane.

I love irony.

The security was inadequate from the start and made known to the state department.

Immediate response was denied by the CIA.

Requests for help went unanswered by the administration.

Obama left for a fundraiser on Sep 12.

If you can accept that, then there is no hope.

The security was inadequate from the start and made known to the state department.

I cannot accept that so there is hope.

Help left the CIA compound soon after the attack began. There is video survelance evidence to back it up.

I cannot accept that so there is hope.

Help left the CIA compound soon after the attack began. There is video survelance evidence to back it up.

How soon?

Go see the movie and then you can be a jerk.

I'd be a little more skeptical about such movies if I were you. These sort of movies rarely respect the truth if it gets in the way of a good story. For example, a lot of the incidents depicted in the movie "Concussion" regarding the evil NFL ransacking Omalu's office were totally bogus.

Such movies are easily turned into hit pieces with such miss characterizations.

http://variety.com/2015/film/in-contention/concussion-lines-up-against-controversy-1201635031/

You've been Raptorized. ;D

Denial about what?

Dr. Bennet Omalu was on the set for "Concussion" also. It didn't prevent the movie from lying about exactly what happened and what didn't.

920x920.jpg

Start on page 3

That's not much of a response. Face it, you are referencing this movie is if it were an authoritative documentary instead of the entertainment it was designed as.

Archived