Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria

autigeremt

General Ham's testimony.

MCKEON: "This might be a good time to ask ... I heard that you had made the statement that you were prepared to go to their aid and somebody told you no and you said you were going anyway. Is that all some supposition that comes from some reporter?"

HAM: "Yes, sir. No one ever told me no."

http://armedservices...CD-2DB9B53C3424

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And where was Obama , during all this ?

He wasn't in the Situation room, per Josh Earnest's claim. We only know he was @ the WH. Nothing more.

He wasn't in the Situation room, per Josh Earnest's claim. We only know he was @ the WH. Nothing more.

Good ol Raptor. Moving that goal post. It's like chasing a two year old.

Don't want to answer that one, huh ?

Understandable.

You'd like it best if everyone just sat down , shut up, and accepted the " It was about a video " line , that Susan Rice told on 5 morning shows, and the admin pushed, for weeks afterwards, huh ?

I'm ASKING, but I doubt you'll answer.

Don't want to answer that one, huh ?

Understandable.

You'd like it best if everyone just sat down , shut up, and accepted the " It was about a video " line , that Susan Rice told on 5 morning shows, and the admin pushed, for weeks afterwards, huh ?

I'm ASKING, but I doubt you'll answer.

I'd answer that one and you'll move onto another. That's how you roll......I think your diaper is dirty though.....better get that changed.

The classic ' I COULD answer, but i won't ' bit.

:roflol:

This entire thread is about what happened on the ground that night. You want to move the discussion. I'm not following.

He has shown his opinion and refused facts. His loyalty to Obama and Hillary has blinded him.

Your hatred of them blinds you every day. He strikes me as loyal to facts, not politicians.

He has shown his opinion and refused facts. His loyalty to Obama and Hillary has blinded him.

Your hatred of them blinds you every day. He strikes me as loyal to facts, not politicians.

He shows you sworn testimony, you reference a Hollywood movie script.

Hillary is a confirmed liar and the CIA is protecting itself. The soldiers who were there swear their version is true. I'll go with the soldiers.

Well that ends the discussion because we know for a fact that nobody in this adminstration would EVER frickin lie under oath....LMFAO

Waiting on that link....

As I said, stupidity is overwhelming. Again, how soon?

Where is the link or proof that the CIA sat on their hands. I answered your, how soon, question.

No you didn't answer my question. Read the book.

I dont want to read the book. I read the reports.

Where. Is. The. Proof.

If you dont have it, just say so.

Those who fought it say so. Show me proof they are wrong.

Then I guess we are done here. Just remember, I presented facts, you presented idiotic comments.

No, he presented the words of the three guys who were there. I will take their word. They have NO reason to be lying. I would add all the families of those killed have openly said Hillary lied to them.

The classic ' I COULD answer, but i won't ' bit.

:roflol:/>

This entire thread is about what happened on the ground that night. You want to move the discussion. I'm not following.

We know the reason for that too.

These men were noble warriors who did the job they were CONTRACTED to do. Man an outpost in a dangerous land with the understanding that help is far away. Things went sideways and they fought to the death. It sucks but that's life as a hired security contractor.

I think the point is it didn't have to go sideways.

None of it has to go sideways but it does. History is littered with contractors dying and getting taken hostage overseas in dangerous lands.

920x920.jpg

Why do you think it went sideways?

Start on page 3

https://www.congress...-113srpt134.pdf

I've seen and studied the report previously. I think it is clear many mistakes were made and threats ignored even after being highlighted. I truly struggle to read the report without a feeling of dishonesty among its authors. Frankly, it sickens me. I truly hope the truth comes out, but realize that unlikely given the political ramifications.

Shorter AUFAN78, "I don't trust investigative reports that reach different conclusions than my predetermined beliefs."

Seriously, get help and post less. No seriously, get help and post less. Come back sane.

That's not much of a response. Face it, you are referencing this movie is if it were an authoritative documentary instead of the entertainment it was designed as.

The movie was based on the book. So you believe the book was strictly for entertainment?

Yeah, "based on". And I don't know if the book is definitive or not. I suspect not.

Its fascinating some on the left have come out and criticized 13 Hours for only making $19 million over the weekend. When did profitability become a meaningful metric of success for those yahoos? I thought profit was evil?

Are you talking about on this forum?

Waiting on that link....

Where is the link or proof that the CIA sat on their hands. I answered your, how soon, question.

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Then I guess we are done here. Just remember, I presented facts, you presented idiotic comments.

Just to be clear, are you calling the members of the annex team idiots? The brave soldiers who fought the fight that saved countless lives idiots? And yes, the soldiers who stated they were told to stand down idiots?

Drama much?

I was speaking of his idiotic comments.

The CIA team arrived 20 freaking mins after the attack started. How is that an order to stand down?

Where is the drama? It's a freaking question.

I was trying to clarify who you are calling idiots.

Is it possible that 20 minutes could have saved more lives?

Maybe I missed it, but where did AUUSN call any of the participates idiots?

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Just to be clear, are you calling the members of the annex team idiots? The brave soldiers who fought the fight that saved countless lives idiots? And yes, the soldiers who stated they were told to stand down idiots?

Drama much?

I was speaking of his idiotic comments.

The CIA team arrived 20 freaking mins after the attack started. How is that an order to stand down?

Oh and mr drama, they were not Soldiers. Don't get it twisted.

Please. These guys were former Army Rangers, Navy SEALS, Marine Force Recon and Army Special Forces. And while they were employed at the time with Blackwater, they were, they are and will always be soldiers.

Titles matter and you are getting it twisted.

We disagree.

Well you shouldn't use the word "soldier" in a narrative such as this because it clearly implies they were active members of the US armed forces and is therefore misleading.

Now if you want to call them soldiers on a social basis, fine. Once a Marine, always a Marine.

I think that's what AUUSN had in mind, not the traditional, social courtesy/respect aspect.

Well that ends the discussion because we know for a fact that nobody in this adminstration would EVER frickin lie under oath....LMFAO

Why don't you save yourself some trouble - and spare the rest of us your ODS rants - and just post that early?

That's ironic.

AUUSN talks facts. You talk Obama/Hillary.

Then you accuse him of being influenced by his feelings toward Obama/Hillary.

:-\

That's ironic.

What facts?

That's ironic.

What facts?

The facts regarding the alleged "stand down" orders. Go back and read his posts.

Archived