Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria

autigeremt

It is the most fateful moment in a movie that purports to present a searingly accurate account of the 2012 attacks that left four Americans dead in Benghazi, Libya: a scene in which the highest-ranking CIA operative at a secret agency compound orders his security team to “stand down” rather than rush off to rescue U.S. diplomats under siege less than a mile away.

According to the officer in charge of the CIA’s Benghazi base that night, the scene in the movie is entirely untrue.

“There never was a stand-down order,” said the base chief known as Bob, speaking publicly for the first time. “At no time did I ever second-guess that the team would depart.”

https://www.washingt...3c7d_story.html

It's a Micheal Bay film. Same guy that brought you Pearl Harbor where he interviewed like over 100 people actually there and then rearranged, changed, embellished, etc their accounts to bring you a film with lots of things going boom. Things like placing Admiral Kimmel actually at a golf course during the attacks which was not true. Though he usually did play on Sundays

It is the most fateful moment in a movie that purports to present a searingly accurate account of the 2012 attacks that left four Americans dead in Benghazi, Libya: a scene in which the highest-ranking CIA operative at a secret agency compound orders his security team to “stand down” rather than rush off to rescue U.S. diplomats under siege less than a mile away.

According to the officer in charge of the CIA’s Benghazi base that night, the scene in the movie is entirely untrue.

“There never was a stand-down order,” said the base chief known as Bob, speaking publicly for the first time. “At no time did I ever second-guess that the team would depart.”

It's a Micheal Bay film. Same guy that brought you Pearl Harbor where he interviewed like over 100 people actually there and then rearranged, changed, embellished, etc their accounts to bring you a film with lots of things going boom. Things like placing Admiral Kimmel actually at a golf course during the attacks which was not true. Though he usually did play on Sundays

There is a difference here and that is he filmed Pearl harbor over 50 years later and even though he interviewed many who were there, how many of those he interviewed were actually involved in the screenplay? There are 3 guys who were government contractors that survived that attack that were there and participated in the actual filming of the scenes. IMV,its hard to argue with that aspect of his intent on presenting as close to a documentary as possible w/o being actually one.

Nope, it's fiction. Didn't tex tell you?

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting on that link....

As I said, stupidity is overwhelming. Again, how soon?

Where is the link or proof that the CIA sat on their hands. I answered your, how soon, question.

No you didn't answer my question. Read the book.

I dont want to read the book. I read the reports.

Where. Is. The. Proof.

If you dont have it, just say so.

Those who fought it say so. Show me proof they are wrong.

Then I guess we are done here. Just remember, I presented facts, you presented idiotic comments.

Waiting on that link....

Where is the link or proof that the CIA sat on their hands. I answered your, how soon, question.

Where. Is. The. Proof.

I have a question - not necessarily for you but what is the motivation to lie for the guys who were there the night of the attack? Why would they? What would they hope to accomplish?

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Then I guess we are done here. Just remember, I presented facts, you presented idiotic comments.

Just to be clear, are you calling the members of the annex team idiots? The brave soldiers who fought the fight that saved countless lives idiots? And yes, the soldiers who stated they were told to stand down idiots?

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

I have a question - not necessarily for you but what is the motivation to lie for the guys who were there the night of the attack? Why would they? What would they hope to accomplish?

I believe it was a congressman from Washington that stated it was to sell a book.

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

I believe it was a congressman from Washington that stated it was to sell a book.

a book they wrote? I didn't realize they had written a book but I have a hard time believing they would cheapen the lives lost in that conflagration just to sell a book but that just me.

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Just to be clear, are you calling the members of the annex team idiots? The brave soldiers who fought the fight that saved countless lives idiots? And yes, the soldiers who stated they were told to stand down idiots?

Drama much?

I was speaking of his idiotic comments.

The CIA team arrived 20 freaking mins after the attack started. How is that an order to stand down?

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Drama much?

The CIA team arrived 20 freaking mins after the attack started. How is that an order to stand down?

Oh and mr drama, they were not Soldiers. Don't get it twisted.

So every story told is now just to " sell a book "?

No ?

Then how does one decipher $$ making designs to those who just want to tell the truth ?

And speaking of truth, why did Hillary/ Rice/ Obama all lie ??

And we DO KNOW they lied. That's not up for debate .

The question is WHY ??

No ?

Then how does one decipher $$ making designs to those who just want to tell the truth ?

The question is WHY ??

That's obvious because they knew they had hung Stevens etal. out to dry so they lied not only to cover up their apparent indifference but also because they were in the middle of a campaign and that event went against the narrative they had been pumping ALL summer.

No ?

The question is WHY ??

This not the discussion. We are discussing what happened in Libya. Where is the proof that the CIA security team was told to stand down.

No ?

The question is WHY ??

That's obvious because they knew they had hung Stevens etal. out to dry so they lied to not only to cover up their apparent indifference but also because they were in the middle of a campaign and that event went against the narrative they had been pumping ALL summer.

Where is the proof that Stevens was hung out to dry?

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Drama much?

Where is the drama? It's a freaking question.

I was trying to clarify who you are calling idiots.

Is it possible that 20 minutes could have saved more lives?

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Drama much?

Are you kidding me right now?

When I say go, I want you to jump up, get dressed, secure your weapons and ammo, grab the armored vehicle and drive across town. How long do you think it would take you?

Every single one of you, in your rush to hate Obama has accused fellow CIA agents of purposely sitting on their hands and hanging Stevens out to dry. Now that's disgusting.

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Drama much?

Please. These guys were former Army Rangers, Navy SEALS, Marine Force Recon and Army Special Forces. And while they were employed at the time with Blackwater, they were, they are and will always be soldiers.

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Drama much?

Please. These guys were former Army Rangers, Navy SEALS, Marine Force Recon and Army Special Forces. And while they were employed at the time with Blackwater, they were, they are and will always be soldiers.

Titles matter and you are getting it twisted.

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Drama much?

When I say go, I want you to jump up, get dressed, secure your weapons and ammo, grab the armored vehicle and drive across town. How long do you think it would take you?

Have you seen their interview?

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Drama much?

I'm done here. Your game is tiring. All I asked for is proof and I get this dumb s***

Of course I've seen the interview.

Every single one of you, in your rush to hate Obama has accused fellow CIA agents of purposely sitting on their hands and hanging Stevens out to dry. Now that's disgusting.

I for one don't hate Obama. Show me a single post where I've blamed him for any of this. This is not about politics for me, it is about the truth. I don't feel we've gotten the whole truth. You see "a report" and call it good. I have seen many reports of varying detail and i am not convinced.

No ?

The question is WHY ??

This not the discussion. We are discussing what happened in Libya. Where is the proof that the CIA security team was told to stand down.

Our military was told to stand down. Someone was, or else they'd have been sent help.

Why wasn't it ?

And again, why the lie about the video, to the nation, the world, the family of those killed, when it was damn well known this wasn't about a video ?

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Drama much?

Titles matter and you are getting it twisted.

We disagree.

I for one don't hate Obama. Show me a single post where I've blamed him for any of this. This is not about politics for me, it is about the truth. I don't feel we've gotten the whole truth. You see "a report" and call it good. I have seen many reports of varying detail and i am not convinced.

it always seems to go back to "hating" on Obama...poor guy, LOL Criticisms of any kind with alarming regularity are attributed to hate and/or racism. Its as predictable as the sun rising in the east. For the record, I do thnk they ALL(Obama, Hillary and Panetta) lied about what happened and that doesn't appear to be subject to debate at this point in time.

Waiting on that link....

Where. Is. The. Proof.

Drama much?

I'm done here. Your game is tiring. All I asked for is proof and I get this dumb s***

Of course I've seen the interview.

Your game? That's rich. LOL

There is a difference here and that is he filmed Pearl harbor over 50 years later and even though he interviewed many who were there, how many of those he interviewed were actually involved in the screenplay? There are 3 guys who were government contractors that survived that attack that were there and participated in the actual filming of the scenes. IMV,its hard to argue with that aspect of his intent on presenting as close to a documentary as possible w/o being actually one.

Nope, it's fiction. Didn't tex tell you?

Bob told me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/former-cia-chief-in-benghazi-challenges-film-version-of-2012-attack/2016/01/15/9cf2defc-baf7-11e5-b682-4bb4dd403c7d_story.html

So did other agents that were there.

A second CIA officer at Benghazi that evening backed Bob’s account

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/former-cia-chief-in-benghazi-challenges-film-version-of-2012-attack/2016/01/15/9cf2defc-baf7-11e5-b682-4bb4dd403c7d_story.html

Archived