Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria

autigeremt

I find it incredulous that some here are getting upset over the fact that Hillary and Obama are being called out for lying , and are not upset over the fact that they DID lie!!!

This coming from the guy who insists that McCarthy didn't actually say the Benghazi investigations were politically motivated. :-\

Fact is , he never said that. I'll pay you $ 100 if you can find a quote where he did.

Ready? Go !

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it incredulous that some here are getting upset over the fact that Hillary and Obama are being called out for lying , and are not upset over the fact that they DID lie!!!

This coming from the guy who insists that McCarthy didn't actually say the Benghazi investigations were politically motivated. :-\

Fact is , he never said that. I'll pay you $ 100 if you can find a quote where he did.

Ready? Go !

:roflol: You are clueless.

She said she knew. You want to tell us that you know more about what she knew than she knew?

Wow. Double special crassic.

You don't care that she lied ?

Very telling.

1) She couldn't possibly have known at the moment of the attack, by definition. Are you suggesting she knew about the attack before it happened?

Actually, she could, because there were warnings ( the compound had already been attacked ) , and oh yeah, it was the anniversary of 9-11. But that's never a position I offered. I said she heard about the attack, told the world it was because of the video, told her daughter and heads of other countries it was an attack, but then turned right around and told Americans and the rest of the world that it was because of the video.

2) I didn't say that.

Well, you seem to think she knew less than she ADMITTED she knew, so I have no clue what else you were trying to say if not that.

What's telling is your habit of misscharacterizing other's posts - it's weasel lying.

And now you're trying to cast what you do onto others.

Maybe you're ignorant of what Hillary said, and that's why you rush to her defense so hard. Or maybe you're just such a blind Leftist partisan, it doesn't matter what she says, you'll gleefully and fiercely defend her and attack anyone who tries to hold her accountable.

Really, I don't care. It's up to you to deal w/ your dishonesty.

First, it's metaphysically impossible for Hillary to know who committed the attack before the attack, or even at the time of the attack.

So are you suggesting she organized it?

Try to focus on this question only.

Ready? Go !

Translation - " There is no such quote I can offer, so I'll just resort to more childish antics and silly emoticons "

First, it's metaphysically impossible for Hillary to know who committed the attack before the attack, or even at the time of the attack.

No it isn't , as I said already. There had been an attack already on that very compound. Reports of al-qaeda affiliated groups were well known by State to be in Benghazi at the time.

" metaphysically " ? Weird way of phrasing it.

If not knew, strongly suspected. But I never said she KNEW before the attack, but they sure did know as it was going on, as it lasted for several hours. She knew it was an attack ( and not a protest gone bad ) when she e-mailed Chelsea.

Seriously, you aren't having this much trouble w/ the truth, are you ? Sure seems like it. I pity you. I really do.

So are you suggesting she organized it?

Try to focus on this question only.

She organized Steven's trip there, if that's what you mean. Why else was he there , when every one of our allies had pulled their ambassadors out ?

Focus on THAT question, only. If you can.

Why was Amb. Stevens in Benghazi ? SPECIFICALLY why.

Ready? Go !

Translation - " There is no such quote I can offer, so I'll just resort to more childish antics and silly emoticons "

Pretty much what the board was looking forward to. A grown man more obsessed with emoji culture than a 15 year old girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch the new trailer for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. In theatres Jan. 15th

Posted by 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi on Tuesday, November 3, 2015

" While the world watched.... "

Looks interesting.

Michael Bay ? Wow. Pretty heavy directing cred there.

Looks interesting.

It should at least have some epic explosions.

Looks interesting. I'll definitely watch it. I hope they keep it unbiased.

Telling the truth will be considered biased...... ;)

Telling the truth will be considered biased...... ;)

Yep, unfortunately.

Telling the truth will be considered biased...... ;)/>

Yep, unfortunately.

Hillary's campaign will surely be affected by this.

Yep, unfortunately.

Not if its claimed the GOP refused to fund security for the Amb.

Yep, unfortunately.

Potentially, but remember this is a movie and many will consider it fiction.

Yep, unfortunately.

Most movies are fiction. Even the ones purporting to be true stories embellish or alter the truth for dramatic effect, and that makes them fiction too. I would say watch documentaries if you want the truth, but even they are subject to use truth selectively and are not impervious to the dramatic effect treatment.

Yep, unfortunately.

Most movies are fiction. Even the ones purporting to be true stories embellish or alter the truth for dramatic effect, and that makes them fiction too. I would say watch documentaries if you want the truth, but even they are subject to use truth selectively and are not impervious to the dramatic effect treatment.

Mostly I agree but the people will be reminded of the emails and all the Benghazi hearings. And obviously these same people are going to watch heroes die in the movie.

Michael Moore made Farenheit 911 in an effort to sway an election.

This ? It's not spin.

No movie if the correct decisions had been made in the first place.......

But the previews look pretty good regardless.

Looks interesting.

It should at least have some epic explosions.

A mortar shell landing on a roof is pretty damn epic, huh ?

• 1 month later...

NEW Revelation on 12/9/15

Thank goodness these things keep coming to light. The left has done everything possible to sweep BenGhazi under the rug and some here have said the GOP, et.al., are beating a dead horse. As I have predicted before, the truth will ultimately come out. You can't hide the truth forever. Now we have to ask....did Leon Panetta lie to Congress and again how much did Hillary really know? For sure it wasn't some dang video as Susan Rice lied so much about.

http://www.foxnews.c...k/?intcmp=hpbt1

As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.

The revelation appears to contradict testimony Defense Secretary Leon Panetta gave lawmakers in 2013, when he said there was no time to get forces to the scene in Libya, where four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

“I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton],” reads the email, from Panetta’s chief of staff Jeremy Bash. “After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

But... there wasn't enough time to do anything. No way could any help have been sent that would have arrived !

:gofig:

Witch hunt !!!

As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.

The revelation appears to contradict testimony Defense Secretary Leon Panetta gave lawmakers in 2013, when he said there was no time to get forces to the scene in Libya, where four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

“I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton],” reads the email, from Panetta’s chief of staff Jeremy Bash. “After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

But... there wasn't enough time to do anything. No way could any help have been sent that would have arrived !

Without more information on when those forces could have arrived, there is nothing in these quoted statements that contradicts Panetta.

Archived