Tennessee killing ATM

DKW 86

Oh...but but...isn't the Big12 the best conference ever assembled???

How could this be???

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And how many points did this A&M team hang on the big bad Sooners??

I know we want to make fun of the Big 12 and all - I hate that conference with a passion, but it's just one game fellows. We still need LSU to beat a top Big 10 team and UGA to hold off Wisconsin. Not to mention Auburn to defeat the ACC Champs.

I'm happy for UT and very suprised - but let's not boast about our conference - this is just 1 win.

I'm happy for UT and very suprised - but let's not boast about our conference - this is just 1 win.

I agree but I seem to remember OU getting LOADS of credit when they narrowly beat this team...Auburn got a LOAD of you know what when we beat uat by 8 in T'town. We didn't get much more credit for beating UT by 10 in the SECCG either.

That's all I'm saying...

I agree but I seem to remember OU getting LOADS of credit when the narrowly beat this team...Auburn got a LOAD of you know what when we beat uat by 8 in T'town. We didn't get much more credit for beating UT by 10 in the SECCG either.

That's all I'm saying...

135073[/snapback]

What he said.

Tore them up with a 3rd string qb

If we didn't get the credit we deserved for beating Tenn., thne, what kind of credit is given to Tennessee for beating A&M so bad, who nealy beat Oklahoma.

If we didn't get the credit we deserved for beating Tenn., thne, what kind of credit is given to Tennessee for beating A&M so bad, who nealy beat Oklahoma.

I guess you'd give them the same amount of credit you'd give to Texas Tech for smoking Cal...the same Cal that almost beat USC.

Tore them up with a 3rd string qb

135121[/snapback]

DRINK ONE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! :big:

Archived