**The NIP is HERE !! Rejoice !!!**

WarTim

Just curious, how was this photo obtained? I know it's been around for awhile and someone has probably asked this question before.

I stole it from LegalEagle's previous posts. I have no idea where he got it from. I'd be curious to know who she is, how old she is now, and if she has any idea how much she inspires our preseason anticipation.

You can do a reverse image search on Google to find out.

Er, so I'm told.

Dangit, looney! You have forever ruined The Nip for me. It seems the original image has a Marlboro logo on it.

gallery_33175_196_1046.jpg

And AU is not the only fan base to adopt her.

gallery_33175_196_1390.jpggallery_33175_196_33877.pnggallery_33175_196_598.jpg

You mean there's a logo on her shirt? I did not notice...

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious, how was this photo obtained? I know it's been around for awhile and someone has probably asked this question before.

I stole it from LegalEagle's previous posts. I have no idea where he got it from. I'd be curious to know who she is, how old she is now, and if she has any idea how much she inspires our preseason anticipation.

You can do a reverse image search on Google to find out.

Er, so I'm told.

Dangit, looney! You have forever ruined The Nip for me. It seems the original image has a Marlboro logo on it.

gallery_33175_196_1046.jpg

And AU is not the only fan base to adopt her.

gallery_33175_196_1390.jpggallery_33175_196_33877.pnggallery_33175_196_598.jpg

You mean there's a logo on her shirt? I did not notice...

Yeah, a couple of "logos".

No offense, War Tim. The nip watch is fun. I was just being sarcastic. Also, the girl in the shirt does nothing for me. lol

Well, if it were a dude, I doubt it would have the desired effect.

:P

No offense, War Tim. The nip watch is fun. I was just being sarcastic. Also, the girl in the shirt does nothing for me. lol

you and all the other ladies on the board are good sports!

Cool this morning (mid 60s). Fresh fallen leaves on top of mowed lawn.Sun coming up with a few scattered clouds. (An Orange and Blue Sky!!!) I made the phone call to my Brother and JayDubb. The 2015 Nip was declared @ 6:45 am CST this day of our Lord 8-25-2015.

THE NIP is HERE !! The Auburn Tigers are in preparation for the coming Season. God is in His Heaven and all is right in the Football World !!!

WAR EAGLE to ALL and BRING IT ON !!! :bananadance::wareagle::bananadance::wareagle::bananadance::wareagle::bananadance::wareagle::bananadance::wareagle::bananadance::wareagle::bananadance::wareagle:

I tell you what....I walked outside this morning in Middle Georgia and immediately knew that NIP had been called. It was 59 this morning. I didn't realize I was a day late, but at least I knew it was time.

No offense taken. War Eagle !!!

Well, I thought about calling for some equal opportunity "logos," but I don't really want to know what that would be... :dunno::no:

Well, I thought about calling for some equal opportunity "logos," but I don't really want to know what that would be... :dunno::no:

Yeah, don't know if a "bulge" watch would fly.

Well, I thought about calling for some equal opportunity "logos," but I don't really want to know what that would be... :dunno:/> :no:/>

I will NOT be calling That ...

BigBird could post the hermaphroschlong for you. :laugh:/>

I can't google what that might be, but NO.

You don't want to see that thing Cat, trust me. ;D

Well, I thought about calling for some equal opportunity "logos," but I don't really want to know what that would be... :dunno:/> :no:/>

I will NOT be calling That ...

Don't worry WT the more nip n the air, the less likely you'll have to.

It is always cool in the mountains of NC where I live. Rarely gets much over 80 degrees here. I love it here!!

That's one of many reasons I'm looking into buying property in the mountains and building a little cabin. I live in Winston-Salem right now.

On topic, I walked outside yesterday morning and it was in the low 60s and the humidity was low, and it's almost like I could taste Auburn games in the air. WDE

Nip may be called, but man, the heat / humidity aren't gone yet. Not by a long shot.

Come on Raptor.....Get in the Spirit !!! :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

The NIP is here in the land of Nip. Last week was low-mid 60's at night and low 80's during the day. As we are 14 hours ahead of CST, If anyone wants updates and scores 14 hours in advance, let me know! I hope that doesn't go over too many heads.

Mom was here visiting for a month and got back to Auburn safely, but tired two days ago. Not before she had dropped off 5 lbs of frozen sliced BBQ from the BBQ House and 5 lbs of smoked ham though. We just can't get that here.

War Eagle everyone! Remember, I will be up in the wee hours of Sunday mornings, 14 hours ahead of you, cheering on AU and watching college football. Hit me up for time travel-type info / stats / scores!

Come on Raptor.....Get in the Spirit !!! :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Was test fitting my car magnets and flags just yesterday. :big:

Come on Raptor.....Get in the Spirit !!! :wareagle:/> :wareagle:/> :wareagle:/>

Was test fitting my car magnets and flags just yesterday. :big:/>

Now THAT'S the AU Spirit !!! War Eagle my Friend!!!

Got out our 6' x 10' orange AU flag to go on the house. Got it for the hubby's birthday a while back. We've had it at least 6 years and it has started to get a little mildewed and faded. BUT, good news! The brand new navy blue one will be here soon! I just hope it makes it by Sept. 12th for my hubby's birthday. :-)

Archived