**The NIP is HERE !! Rejoice !!!**

WarTim

Yes indeed. Kids opened the door this morning and quickly turned around to get their jackets. All in North Alabama are Rejoicing!!!!! :bananadance::wareagle:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so much temperature related.....Although it helps...

Yeah but where is the nip o meter

Sorry, I should have been quicker to respond. WarTim, you need to send me a PM next time just before you call The Nip so I can be better prepared.

gallery_33175_196_12663.jpg

Sorry 84. But, IT is still effective................ :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Sorry, I should have been quicker to respond. WarTim, you need to send me a PM next time just before you call The Nip so I can be better prepared.

Just curious, how was this photo obtained? I know it's been around for awhile and someone has probably asked this question before.

Just curious, how was this photo obtained? I know it's been around for awhile and someone has probably asked this question before.

Looks like a model with an AU logo photoshopped on her shirt. I could be wrong.

I stole it from LegalEagle's previous posts. I have no idea where he got it from. I'd be curious to know who she is, how old she is now, and if she has any idea how much she inspires our preseason anticipation.

Yeah, seems like forever that this pic has been on this forum... even long enough to be banned at one point for not being family friendly... or maybe there was just a long discussion on it being banned.

I have it stored on Flickr, if that helps you date it. In fact, I just checked and I uploaded it on Flickr Oct 22, 2004... and I got it from AUNation/AUFamily. I can't believe I still have a Flickr account.

The cows are loose in the lower 48 and have trampled down anything that is red/.

I stole it from LegalEagle's previous posts. I have no idea where he got it from. I'd be curious to know who she is, how old she is now, and if she has any idea how much she inspires our preseason anticipation.

You can do a reverse image search on Google to find out.

Er, so I'm told.

You can do a reverse image search on Google to find out.

Er, so I'm told.

Dangit, looney! You have forever ruined The Nip for me. It seems the original image has a Marlboro logo on it.

gallery_33175_196_1046.jpg

And AU is not the only fan base to adopt her.

gallery_33175_196_1390.jpggallery_33175_196_33877.pnggallery_33175_196_598.jpg

I wasn't able to log in yesterday to do my daily check about the nip but I knew it was going to be called. I could feel it in the air, sights, and sounds. Woot Woot it is almost time for some Football!!

Thank goodness the nip is here! Now we can officially start talking about the football season... :rolleyes:/>

Buzz kill

Archived