Now I know how LSU felt last year after the beating we gave them in J-H..

tigerman1186

But hey, maybe we did show that JJ can at least be an option of running and force teams to at least prepare for it instead of ignore the QB run…this might open up a few more possibilities?????….but we do need to complete some passes to stretch the defense….

Our football program has been spiraling downward since that Euphoric LSU game in JH. So maybe this past game will bounce us back into the good direction.

I bet after that game which was a worse beat down than what we got yesterday(41-7) vs (45-21), the fans thought they would never win again , much less beat AU at home this year. AD should have fired Miles and all his coaches after that game. Just think how much better LSU could have been this year. Maybe this will make people realize how dumb some of their comments are on here. Maybe uat should fire nick too. Yesterday his team gave up 440 yds to our 480 yds and 43 points to our 45 points, and they were at home. SMH WDE

I bet after that game which was a worse beat down than what we got yesterday(41-7) vs (45-21), the fans thought they would never win again , much less beat AU at home this year. AD should have fired Miles and all his coaches after that game. Just think how much better LSU could have been this year. Maybe this will make people realize how dumb some of their comments are on here. Maybe uat should fire nick too. Yesterday his team gave up 440 yds to our 480 yds and 43 points to our 45 points, and they were at home. SMH WDE

Turnovers killed them. I wouldn't even know where to begin with the issues that killed us.There is quite a difference. Bama was in a winnable game.

Archived