Ole Miss vs. Memphis

wareagleguy

Dang!!!

The SEC seems to be really behind the 8 ball this year.

maybe believing our own propaganda..? Some good teams but I would not be surprised to see the SEC shut out of the play-offs this year.

Would you really mind?

Dang!!!

maybe believing our own propaganda..? Some good teams but I would not be surprised to see the SEC shut out of the play-offs this year.

Would you really mind?

Since it's not going to be us.....I don't really care if the SEC is in or not.....well, it would be nice for Vandy to get in but I think they are done too. Otherwise, there is not a viable contender that I would be happy to see make the top 4.

Dang!!!

Would you really mind?

Since it's not going to be us.....I don't really care if the SEC is in or not.....well, it would be nice for Vandy to get in but I think they are done too. Otherwise, there is not a viable contender that I would be happy to see make the top 4.

Yep. If its not us, I hope the SEC is left out of the playoff four.

Dang!!!

Would you really mind?

I would be okay LSU but that's just me.

Dang!!!

Would you really mind?

I would be okay LSU but that's just me.

well maybe....but just to enjoy the Les Miles press conferences....otherwise.... :thumbsdown:

Awesome. Nailed my upset pick this week on TD Bowl. Missed the UCLA Stanford game though. After seeing the Memphis Cincy game earlier this year, I saw that Memphis is a great team. Glad they actually pulled it off.

Awesome. Nailed my upset pick this week on TD Bowl. Missed the UCLA Stanford game though. After seeing the Memphis Cincy game earlier this year, I saw that Memphis is a great team. Glad they actually pulled it off.

Good pick. I just thought Cincy wasn't that good.

Soooo we can beat Ole Miss

No, I think Memphis is better than we are right now.

^^This^^

Yes-- but do they have more talent?

I don't know but it looks like they are better coached

Ole Miss has come crashing back to earth.

IMO the bama win was a fluke....OM not a bad team ...but they were never the 3rd best team in college football. Just another example why polls taken before the middle of October are nothing but reflections of the pre-season hype.

Things are starting to shape up and the cream rising to the top now...and the pretenders are on their way down.

Ole Miss has come crashing back to earth.

IMO the bama win was a fluke....OM not a bad team ...but they were never the 3rd best team in college football. Just another example why polls taken before the middle of October are nothing but reflections of the pre-season hype.

Things are starting to shape up and the cream rising to the top now...and the pretenders are on their way down.

Losing Robert Nkemdiche while playing RB didn't help them. They better start recruiting SEC sized rbs... You can't win the SEC without one.

Archived