***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lay off Ricardo. Lay off JJ.These kids are playing their guts out. So sick of the calling players out mentality that had taken over here.

EXACTLY!! How dare you question the direction this program! It doesn't matter if you spend hundreds if not thousands on merchandise and tickets. Just be happy they are on the field and giving some effort guys!

Our Offense has taken the best Defensive effort of the year and just thrown it back in our D's faces. This is just pitiful.

hope this is the last we ever see of JJ... heal fast SW

What did he do on this drive? Coaches called dumb plays. That's not on Johnson.

Well they have to dumb it down. Screens passes aren't that complicated

I haven't said this once. I have really been avoiding saying this. It pains me to say it:

I am officially questioning Gus as a head coach.

Once again, Auburn hires a coach who takes AU to the Pinnacle only to see it drop like a rock. And, whether it's this year or next year, when Gus gets fired, he'll walk away financially set for life.

Lay off Ricardo. Lay off JJ.These kids are playing their guts out. So sick of the calling players out mentality that had taken over here.

EXACTLY!! How dare you question the direction this program! It doesn't matter if you spend hundreds if not thousands on merchandise and tickets. Just be happy they are on the field and giving some effort guys!

Sorry Tiger Tigerbelle football is about holding on to the football in critical situations. Louis is a senior and he should never fumble. I am over mediocrity

Archived