***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Ricardo will live forever in Auburn lore for that catch in 2013 but he has blown more other important plays than any player in AU history. We should have won this game. Damn.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No reason we didn't pound that with Jovon. s*** give it to pettaway. s*** give it to Johnson up the middle. s*** even Kerryon wildcat again.

Hindsight and all.

But I was wondering why JR was not in the game!

Gus has coached himself into a hotseat today. I have lost all faith in his decision making. He deserves next year to try and fix this piece of garbage but I have serious doubts about his ability to get it done. Just absolutely pathetic decision making today on many many many levels.

This one lays at the feet of Malzahn and Lashlee. No, they didn't fumble, or throw a pick. They did waste 3-4 series with White, he's no where close to healthy enough to be in there. You have to give your players a chance to win football games and IMO they didn't do that today.

No reason we didn't pound that with Jovon. s*** give it to pettaway. s*** give it to Johnson up the middle. s*** even Kerryon wildcat again.

Hindsight and all.

But I was wondering why JR was not in the game!

I was wondering the same.

UGA knew Ricardo was getting the ball as soon as he was in motion. They were all over that play which is why he had to change direction

Does he ever NOT get the ball when he's in motion?

Dam Louis. Can't catch or hold on to the ball man. Awful day. Awful everything all the way around. Can we shut down the season here and avoid the massive beating at the end of the year? Way to go Gus. Playing white was an awesome idea.

UGA knew Ricardo was getting the ball as soon as he was in motion. They were all over that play which is why he had to change direction

The sad part is he made a great play, until the fumble!

Louis has the worst hands of any offensive player I can remember...

Mario fannin even?

Oh yeah.....

We can still get fumble from a QB/C exchange, run it in for a TD, then an onside kick that fools them and we throw it across the field (backwards of course) down the open sideline for another TD. Don't give up hope guys.

No reason that wasn't in our RBs hands. Georgia has done nothing to win this game. We have done everything to lose it. Stupid int, bad punts, poor playcalling.

That's fine but he has to cover the ball up

Louis has the worst hands of any offensive player I can remember...

Mario fannin even?

Oh yeah.....

Those were some rough days. When he didn't fumble he was impressive.

Archived