***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louis has the worst hands of any offensive player I can remember...

Yes... Horrible hands...

Wildly inconsistent. Drops coupled with amazing catches. Hero of 13 UGA. One of the goats of 15.

Gus has coached himself into a hotseat today. I have lost all faith in his decision making. He deserves next year to try and fix this piece of garbage but I have serious doubts about his ability to get it done. Just absolutely pathetic decision making today on many many many levels.

Should have just stuck with #6...blew three drives with White and his bad wheel

Yes... Horrible hands...

Great...pick and choose one play. I tried to find a "highlight reel of every dropped pass and fumble he's had, but the file size exceeded youtube's limits...

Yes... Horrible hands...

Great...pick and choose one play. I tried to find a "highlight reel of every dropped pass and fumble he's had, but the file size exceeded youtube's limits...

Lolol

However this falls, I can say we are very close to being a good team.

The defense is looking much better and we just need the coaches to get on the same page as the QB and we will be there.

We are stuck with CGM this year, CRL is gone. We will bring in a O coordinator. CGM will need to get to SEC championship game next year to save his job. Lots of powerful people don't like where program is and more importantly where it's headed. Tough thing to bring in a good DC and he does his job much better than the HC/OC combo.

Archived