Rotate coaches

eagle12

This is a ridiculous post. I mean it is beyond the realm of reality. I truly do NOT feel sorry for the reactions that you are about to receive .

A simpler solution would be to do what Derrick Mason did by firing his DC and "demoting" himself to DC and remaining HC. And Vandy's defense actually benefitted from it

If south Carolina realy tries to get Muschamp then why not bite the bullet rotate Muschamp to head coach Malzan to off cord then no big loss in recruiting !we cannot loose the boom he is more of a head coach in a way it would set Auburn back more to loose him than malzan

Why stop there? Let's move our president to QB coach and Jay Jacobs can coach our running backs.

A simpler solution would be to do what Derrick Mason did by firing his DC and "demoting" himself to DC and remaining HC. And Vandy's defense actually benefitted from it

That's not a bad idea. Gus moves back to OC and stays head coach, bring in a good receiver coach, move Craig to QB coach, and make Ronnie do more associate head coaching to pick up some of the slack that is left from Gus focusing more on the field... boom, back in business.

Wth is going on here....twilight zone

Imagine, if you will…

…that this season is likely not over yet.

WDE

If south Carolina realy tries to get Muschamp then why not bite the bullet rotate Muschamp to head coach Malzan to off cord then no big loss in recruiting !we cannot loose the boom he is more of a head coach in a way it would set Auburn back more to loose him than malzan

I thought you were going to suggest that we rotate all of the offensive coaches to the defensive side, and visa versa. That would have been much more fun...

I think the suggestion of the OP would actually be the most logical thing, though highly unlikely.

We really would do a lot better if CGM called all the plays. I'm on the Gus Bus. But, I am not a Lashlee fan.

We HAVE to keep CWM. I was not mad at him for the "technical foul" he drew in the Iron Blow. We would not have even been in that game were it not for his defensive turnaround. I want a good defense. He is starting to deliver. And I want to keep him.

Financially... Say the team doesn't do well next year. You want another Charlie Weiss, Gene Chizik? We could continue paying CGM 2.3M/yr to be a OC instead of sending him out to pasture and further hurting the bank account.

Would it work? Can Rueben Foster stop playing like "The Water Boy?"

Archived