playing time

AUrapids

Hello folks, first let me say that I took typing for two whole weeks so please fogive. anyway couple of quick questions 1)#31 Williams outside linebackers status.2)how many players got some sweet playing time in the sugar bowl.3)the big lineman Leon Hart from SC any news out of the plains.OK I could go on and on but it took me like 45 min to get this out. Thanks and as BO would say "punchem in the mouth"

WAR EAGLE

a.t. williams has a broken wrist. that's why he didn't play late in the season. he'll be back by spring. we really missed his speed out there.

we used mostly the normal playing rotation in the sugar bowl. i didn't notice anyone new out there except for kevin hobbs playing safety and junior sliding up man to man in the slot. plenty of backups got out there especially on defense.

leon's doing good from what i hear. he'll be one of the guys pushing for pt next year. if marcus goes pro, leon may be starting at left tackle. if not, the coaches mentioned that he could play center during the season so he could get time there in spring with steven ross rehabbing his knee.

Archived