4* 2016 WR/ATH Eddie McDoom

au_bsci_04

Decommitted from Oregon over the weekend. Apparently after telling coaches he was going to visit Michigan, they pulled his scholly. I know he is a teammate of Woody Barrett, so thought there might be some interest pop up over next few weeks.

Great. Another 5 page thread of some guy that probably has zero interest from Auburn.

Here are the WR's we are interested in:

NCM

Eli

McClain

Ahmmon Richards

Tre Nixon

We don't need any more WRs fellas. Don't forget we already have Davis on campus and could very easily get the first four.

And the "there is nothing going on" excuse is out the window this time.

If he's good enough for us, he's good enough for Oregon. If Oregon really wanted him, they wouldn't yank his scholarship over a Michigan visit, unless UM was a real threat. So he's either not good enough, or he's Michigan bound.

So why would Oregon pull his offer? Wonder if they were trying to get rid of him or if they are that vindictive when a kid goes on an OV? Seems a little strange to me. Love the name though...could be his own character at halloween...

Jeff, if not interested...don't click.

Okay. I'll start some random threads of random people that may or not be interested in Auburn and vice versa and if the people don't like it, don't click. I mean if you give some ill give some. And like Golf says, "don't you know how to use the quote feature?"

When we had the rule that a "thread gets made once he receives an Auburn offer/ legit interest" things were much more simpler than this.

When we had the rule that a "thread gets made once he receives an Auburn offer/ legit interest" things were much more simpler than this.

We've never had that rule & the board has never performed that way. We get numerous inquiries about recruits each year that go to the Rivals forum each year. That has not & will not change. Just accept it & please don't get on people for inquiring.

Also I don't know how you got it stuck in your head about that rule being a forum wide thing. I have told you before that's it's only a personal rule I do for myself starting threads. I have never imposed that personal rule on the board.

We've never had that rule & the board has never performed that way. We get numerous inquiries about recruits each year that go to the Rivals forum each year. That has not & will not change. Just accept it & please don't get on people for inquiring.

Also I don't know how you got it stuck in your head about that rule being a forum wide thing. I have told you before that's it's only a personal rule I do for myself starting threads. I have never imposed that personal rule on the board.

I haven't got on to anybody for inquiring. If I did, point out who it was. And you have never told me anything about that rule being a personal rule. I thought it was a forum rule which makes sense since you used to start all the threads.

And you have never told me anything about that rule being a personal rule.

Yes we have. It's not the first time you have complained about it & I replied. But yeah, it's my own thing not a board thing.

And you have never told me anything about that rule being a personal rule.

Yes we have. It's not the first time you have complained about it & I replied. But yeah, it's my own thing not a board thing.

No we haven't. Tell me this again and you're going to bring proof with you. Otherwise, it's false.

Man, I keep seeing freah posts in this thread and open it up hoping to find valuable news on Eddie McDoom (who, btw has the coolest name ever) and there are just a bunch of wet diaper posts wasting mods time. Oh well, life goes on. Hang in there mods. Thanks again for all you do E. Sorry you have to deal with the silly nonsense.

Man, I keep seeing freah posts in this thread and open it up hoping to find valuable news on Eddie McDoom (who, btw has the coolest name ever) and there are just a bunch of wet diaper posts wasting mods time. Oh well, life goes on. Hang in there mods. Thanks again for all you do E. Sorry you have to deal with the silly nonsense.

What valuable news are you expecting?

That's why we get paid the big bucks....................oh wait

Well, we're in the recruiting forum. That's your only hint.

Well, we're in the recruiting forum. That's your only hint.

Dont hold your breath.

Archived