Men vs. Georgia - Game thread

WarTiger

this is a strange game, another one Auburn could win if they would just make the layups

Eh, having more the feel of 85% of the losses. Keep it respectable til about 10-15 minutes in the second half and then just run out of gas. Hopefully the deficit will finish under 20. But yes, missing easy layups contributes greatly to that

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish Horace Spencer would find some way to stay out of foul trouble. Don't know if it's his defensive technique or what, but it seems every game his minutes are cut dramatically because of his inability to stay on the floor

I know 4 of our shooters are injured/suspended/ineligible but dang. There's no depth and then there's this. Just a bad team coupled with bad circumstances this year. I thought Beard Eaves was buried on the ancient Indian burial ground, but maybe the Arena is too?

technical on uga... Brown shooting the technical good. 49-27 and ball goes back to point of interruption. Georgia ball

This is hard to watch. 8-46 on 2's and 2-23 on 3's.

That's overall shots from the floor not just shots inside the 3 point line.

Brown with a THREE. 49-30

painful.....Brown has just never gotten his shooting eye this year....at least not consistently. Was hoping he could help out Canty...or replace him if needed....but just not happening.

Well...the story of the night...foul called on Lang ...he complains and they change it to Spencer who now has 5 and is thus fouled out

I don't even want to know what the record is for lowest points scored in a game but this has to be close. Feel bad for the players, doing the best they can I guess.

A game 2 suck up.....very little chance in this 1.

https://twitter.com/...123544321789952

From Danjel Purifoy; seems to provide some insight against those who think Purifoy won't be back next year

those without twitter/not following won't be able to see that, tb. His tweets are protected.

Archived