2010 BCS Championship on SEC Network

Ber798297

It's on now and has been for a while. I hate how they edit it to save time. They've only shown Oregon with the ball! The score was 3-0 Oregon, they went to commercial, came back and showed Oregon in the red zone and the score was 7-3 Auburn! Ummm, why not show our TD???

Gus needs to go back and study his offensive game plan.....I know he had Cam but many first down plays were passes...including the one for our second TD of the game.

This game would be a good lesson for RL and Gus.....look back to the days when he was an offensive genius.

Gus needs to go back and study his offensive game plan.....I know he had Cam but many first down plays were passes...including the one for our second TD of the game.

This game would be a good lesson for RL and Gus.....look back to the days when he was an offensive genius.

Well...they did have Cam...defenses didn't really couldn't stop him running or passing.

Well...they did have Cam...defenses didn't really couldn't stop him running or passing.

True....and soon as I make my comment, he reverts to RB over left guard every first down once he has a lead. Overall, the play calling was more creative....Cam or who ever at QB.

I guess I never realized how much they relied on the read option that year. fun to watch again, and again, and again.................. WDE

Not one of Cam's best games....fumble, missed some open WRs and INT but the much maligned Defense shut down Oregon and held them to half their normal scoring.

Despite an uneven offense all night when AU got the ball for that last drive I never had any doubt whatsoever that the Tigers would score and win the game.

ims, cam was playing with an injured neck. showed a ton of guts continuing to play. great leadership.

The highlight game of Dyer's college career.....a good time for it to happen. Seems his life was mostly downhill from here.

The highlight game of Dyer's college career.....a good time for it to happen. Seems his life was mostly downhill from here.

amazing to have such a talented freshman, put auburn in a position to win the national championship with two HUGE run plays. Had a great sophomore year, looked like he'd be up there with Bo, Tre, Tate in that top 5 rushers at auburn list. And then has some off the field issues, goes to L'ville and is never heard of again

amazing to have such a talented freshman, put auburn in a position to win the national championship with two HUGE run plays. Had a great sophomore year, looked like he'd be up there with Bo, Tre, Tate in that top 5 rushers at auburn list. And then has some off the field issues, goes to L'ville and is never heard of again

Drugs will do that to you... I had a buddy in college who was a virtuoso pianist when he was a kid. He picked up other instruments in high school, got into a band as a guitar player, got into drugs, and to this day can't even play the piano anymore. He fried that part of his brain.

Archived