2016 Spring Practice - Day 5

RunInRed

Foster Brooks is by far the funniest human being I have EVER seen in person. I saw him at the 1971 Tailhook Convention. None of my buddies had ever heard of him and were completely taken in by him. When he got up to speak we thought he was a retired admiral, he looked so distinguished. Well once he got into his routine we were all rolling in the aisles. I remember fying back to MCAS Beaufort in a C-130 the next day and every time we hit an air pocket my stomach hurt, I laughed so hard. What a great comedian, I sure do miss him.

Chandler Cox said he dropped to 222 pounds when he got his wisdom teeth removed. Now he's back up to around 235 and gaining strength.

Man, those were some big honkin' wisdom teeth! ;D

Foster Brooks is by far the funniest human being I have EVER seen in person. I saw him at the 1971 Tailhook Convention. None of my buddies had ever heard of him and were completely taken in by him. When he got up to speak we thought he was a retired admiral, he looked so distinguished. Well once he got into his routine we were all rolling in the aisles. I remember fying back to MCAS Beaufort in a C-130 the next day and every time we hit an air pocket my stomach hurt, I laughed so hard. What a great comedian, I sure do miss him.

Brought to you by the letters R, A, N, D, O, and M.

?

There's a thread in the OT forum about Foster Brooks. I'm guessing Slammer is confused.

Its ok Shocked, I stay confused a lot. I just don't read all the threads on here, cuts into my golf!!

?

There's a thread in the OT forum about Foster Brooks. I'm guessing Slammer is confused.

Its ok Shocked, I stay confused a lot. I just don't read all the threads on here, cuts into my golf!!

Heaven forbid that happens............... B)

Question, if Gus has decided to go with a dual threat QB from here out what will happen to Sean White and Tyler Queen. I am not saying Gus needs to have a dual threat guy to make his offense work but it appears to insure wins these next two seasons he his bringing in dual threat guys to run his offense.

Question, if Gus has decided to go with a dual threat QB from here out what will happen to Sean White and Tyler Queen.

They'll either be backup QBs, they'll transfer or they'll move to another position. That last option seems awfully unlikely, especially for White.

Question, if Gus has decided to go with a dual threat QB from here out what will happen to Sean White and Tyler Queen.

They'll either be backup QBs, they'll transfer or they'll move to another position. That last option seems awfully unlikely, especially for White.

He shouldn't consider moving even if he could. He is an accurate passer and experienced. He's a valuable QB regardless of what Gus "leads" with.

He shouldn't consider moving even if he could. He is an accurate passer and experienced. He's a valuable QB regardless of what Gus "leads" with.

I agree.

Archived