WCWS Finals vs. Oklahoma - Game 2

NICE! E7, scores a run and batter goes to 3rd. 7-4 Okie. 2 outs.

I don't know if you score that as an E.

Not a fan of the tiger facepaint they just showed in the stands. Yick.

It's awesome and you know it. :laugh:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howard tripped and fell after rounding 2nd, but nobody was covering 3rd and she was able to slide in safely there. Apparently there was interference around 2nd and she would have been awarded 3rd anyway. Great job by Auburn to get off the deck here and get some runs. New pitcher for OU.... Let's greet her with a BOMB Kasey.

Awesome. Two run game runner at second. Tying run to the plate!

I was streaming softball on the computer and watching US-Costa Rica on live TV when Okie scored all their runs.

Switched to softball on the TV at the half of the soccer game and Auburn is rallying.

This presents a dilemma.

I was streaming softball on the computer and watching US-Costa Rica on live TV when Okie scored all their runs.

Switched to softball on the TV at the half of the soccer game and Auburn is rallying.

This presents a dilemma.

We're dominating CRC. Hang here. Leading run at the plate!

Oh and that Howard hit that went to deep left was a running approach that a certain poster yammered on and on about not working..... imagine that...It WORKED...

Cooper singles to right and a run scores, throw comes toward first and goes behind home plate and Cooper moves to 2nd. Carosone hit by a pitch. Runners on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs for Carlee Wallace.

Three errors (2 charged, one mental) already. Don't see ready for this one at all.

Not sure what you are calling errors. Only one error was made.

the first batter reached on a bobbled ball by Jordan. There was an overthrow by Jordan. And the mental error was Carlee letting the runner walk to second but she was probably baiting her into a rundown to see if they could get the run home from third.

Either way, I was stating a fact that was bringing people down, so I have bowed out of the game thread. Not the first time it's been point out but it's mostly football. I only came back to reply be Jade I just got the email notification that you asked what I thought the errors were.

Come on Carlee. Jack here would make my night.

This presents a dilemma.

Much like my dilemma. I don't have cable yet in this new house and as soon as I stopped checking the stat checker Oklahoma scored their runs. Since I've been repeatedly checking auburn has been rallying

Wallace walks on 4 pitches and Auburn has the bases loaded with 2 outs. Jade Rhodes coming up.... Let's go Jade....Drive it.

Big cut there from Rhodes. Dang.

Maybe shouldn't have been going for the bomb in hindsight...

Contact there could have driven in 2 or 3 the way this game is going.

Rhodes strikes out to end the inning. BUT, Auburn plates FIVE runs all after 2 were out and Auburn has cut the ou lead to 7-5 after 2 complete.

We have a game! I was hoping jade would have connected on that.

Archived