The Brexit Vote

AUDub

Raptor on the record for asserting the US president has no business asserting US interests abroad. Unless it's a Republican.

I'm on record for accurately stating that OUR President has no damn business telling the people of another country how to vote.

Like he did here, and like he did in Israel. Praise Be Unto Jefferson that Obama lost , on both accounts.

Link to him telling them how to vote?

Are you bleeping serious ????? :o

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raptor on the record for asserting the US president has no business asserting US interests abroad. Unless it's a Republican.

I'm on record for accurately stating that OUR President has no damn business telling the people of another country how to vote.

Like he did here, and like he did in Israel. Praise Be Unto Jefferson that Obama lost , on both accounts.

Link to him telling them how to vote?

Are you bleeping serious ????? :o/>

He stated possible consequences of leaving, didn't tell them how to vote.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/22/barack-obama-brexit-uk-back-of-queue-for-trade-talks

http://www.theguardi...for-trade-talks

" Gee, nice store ya got here. Sure would be a shame if something happened to it. "

What ( omitted ) B.S. ! The excuse making and apologizing for Obama's not at all veiled threats is pathetic.

Even for you. Seriously, I don't think much of you as is, but to claim to be oblivious to what is being said here is a new low.

http://www.theguardi...for-trade-talks

" Gee, nice store ya got here. Sure would be a shame if something happened to it. "

What ( omitted ) B.S. ! The excuse making and apologizing for Obama's not at all veiled threats is pathetic.

Even for you. Seriously, I don't think much of you as is, but to claim to be oblivious to what is being said here is a new low.

You take absurdity to new levels.

Nothing wrong with this:

"Obama argued that he had a right to respond to the claims of Brexit campaigners that Britain would easily be able to negotiate a fresh trade deal with the US. “They are voicing an opinion about what the United States is going to do, I figured you might want to hear from the president of the United States what I think the United States is going to do.

“And on that matter, for example, I think it’s fair to say that maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement, but it’s not going to happen any time soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big bloc, the European Union, to get a trade agreement done”."

What absurdity ? The Brits saw it as a threat, a warning not to vote to leave. Anyone w/ 1/2 a brain could see what his words meant. He goes and tries to intimidate the people of GB, our nearest and dearest ally ( sorry France, we still dig our former landlords )

It's not a major part of this story, but it's what actually did happen. And Obama, smug, arrogant, smarmy punk community agitator that he is , could not help but drop the 'back of the queue ' bit in, just as a subtle reminder to everyone on how to vote.

What absurdity ? The Brits saw it as a threat, a warning not to vote to leave. Anyone w/ 1/2 a brain could see what his words meant. He goes and tries to intimidate the people of GB, our nearest and dearest ally ( sorry France, we still dig our former landlords )

It's not a major part of this story, but it's what actually did happen. And Obama, smug, arrogant, smarmy punk community agitator that he is , could not help but drop the 'back of the queue ' bit in, just as a subtle reminder to everyone on how to vote.

Back to your deep hatred. It's fine for British politicians to speak for America, but not the President.

Back to your deep hatred. It's fine for British politicians to speak for America, but not the President.

Deep hatred, for a reason.

And what are you even talking about now ? Can't stick to the issue, huh ?

Deep hatred, for a reason.

And what are you even talking about now ? Can't stick to the issue, huh ?

I'm directly on issue. You're lost.

Meaningless statement.

Meaningless statement.

You can't keep up. Read the thread. You got lost.

Obama argued that he had a right to respond to the claims of Brexit campaigners that Britain would easily be able to negotiate a fresh trade deal with the US. “They are voicing an opinion about what the United States is going to do, I figured you might want to hear from the president of the United States what I think the United States is going to do.

“And on that matter, for example, I think it’s fair to say that maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement, but it’s not going to happen any time soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big bloc, the European Union, to get a trade agreement done”.

It's a meaningless statement.

10 pages of thread, sorry, but if you can't clearly state to what it is you're attempting to say, I don't care.

It's a meaningless statement 10 pages of thread, sorry, but if you can't clearly state to what it is you're saying, I don't care.

Anyone who post last as much as you should at least try to keep up. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Obama argued that he had a right to respond to the claims of Brexit campaigners that Britain would easily be able to negotiate a fresh trade deal with the US. "They are voicing an opinion about what the United States is going to do, I figured you might want to hear from the president of the United States what I think the United States is going to do.

"And on that matter, for example, I think it's fair to say that maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement, but it's not going to happen any time soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big bloc, the European Union, to get a trade agreement done".

As I stated before, he's trying to intimidate them, by talking down to them. He's simply saying ' hey, do as I say, or it's back of the line ( or queue, as it's said there ) '.

He's being no different than some mafia goon, trying to shake down a business owner, down the street. It's a punk, thug move, from a thug politician. Which is who Obama is.

It's a meaningless statement 10 pages of thread, sorry, but if you can't clearly state to what it is you're saying, I don't care.

Anyone who post last as much as you should at least try to keep up. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is no Brit politician who speaks for America. You're reaching for straws here, because you know you've lost.

ETA - What you're not getting, or pretending not to understand, is that Obama is telegraphing to the Brits exactly what he'll do IF they vote to exit.

He's the President, and if they don't do as he wants them to do, he'll make them pay. THAT is the point.

There is no Brit politician who speaks for America. You're reaching for straws here, because you know you've lost.

ETA - What you're not getting, or pretending not to understand, is that Obama is telegraphing to the Brits exactly what he'll do IF they vote to exit.

He's the President, and if they don't do as he wants them to do, he'll make them pay. THAT is the point.

I've lost nothing. You understand nothing. That's as close as we get to having something in common.

Obama has a long history of dissing former allies.

https://www.billwhit...nds-and-enemies

No wonder you understand nothing-- you fill you mind with drivel.

You can't defend anything he's done here, because you literally have no clue. You're simply dismissing out of sheer ignorance.

A country that colonized and laid waste to half the world now wants isolationism?

The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png

That's actually a poor characterization of what they want. They want self determination...that hardly equates to isolationism. I recommend a dictionary and thesaurus so you don't make such an egregious mistake again. Nice try though. And, I'm pretty sure that none of the people responsible for colonizing any place shown on this map are still alive or responsible for any of the things implied.

A country that colonized and laid waste to half the world now wants isolationism?

The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png

That's actually a poor characterization of what they want. They want self determination...that hardly equates to isolationism. I recommend a dictionary and thesaurus so you don't make such an egregious mistake again. Nice try though. And, I'm pretty sure that none of the people responsible for colonizing any place shown on this map are still alive or responsible for any of the things implied.

Too bad India didnt have a 'brexit' vote to expel the mass immigration....oops...invasion by Britian.

Archived