The Brexit Vote

AUDub

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irrelevant . No where near topic

Totally relevant.

This was an immigration vote. It was the main point the UKIP party used.

UKIP%20posters.png

I think the EU grew too ambitious in its goals-- it may need to return to something closer to the original purpose of the European Common Market.

Totally relevant.

UKIP%20posters.png

It was one of several points. Different people at different reasons for voting, but essentially it was British people getting sick and tired of being ruled by on accountable folks outside of their country.

Sound familiar?

But it is irrelevant trying to compare Brits colonizing of India to the EU vote.

Guest NC1406

Totally relevant.

UKIP%20posters.png

I understand that your opinion is this was a vote on immigration. The polls and press felt the same. They were wrong. When someone disagrees with your opinion you can't just call them racists, uneducated and hateful and say you have won the argument.

Totally relevant.

UKIP%20posters.png

I understand that your opinion is this was a vote on immigration. The polls and press felt the same. They were wrong. When someone disagrees with your opinion you can't just call them racists, uneducated and hateful and say you have won the argument.

Cuz NC says so...

Guest NC1406

Totally relevant.

UKIP%20posters.png

Cuz NC says so...

Guest NC1406

Totally relevant.

UKIP%20posters.png

Cuz NC says so...

Totally relevant.

UKIP%20posters.png

Immigration.

ANP-1000_46166170-750x309.jpg

A country that colonized and laid waste to half the world now wants isolationism?

The_British_Empire_Anachronous.png

That's actually a poor characterization of what they want. They want self determination...that hardly equates to isolationism. I recommend a dictionary and thesaurus so you don't make such an egregious mistake again. Nice try though. And, I'm pretty sure that none of the people responsible for colonizing any place shown on this map are still alive or responsible for any of the things implied.

Too bad India didnt have a 'brexit' vote to expel the mass immigration....oops...invasion by Britian.

Doubling down on the irrelevant ... nice

Guest NC1406

Totally relevant.

UKIP%20posters.png

Immigration.

Obviously that was not the only issue but a very important one. Does that make them racists uneducated and hateful?

Well he's been rendered speechless.

Actually the mods blocked me ?

LOL Thwacka Thwacka Thwacka

Totally relevant.

UKIP%20posters.png

Immigration.

Obviously that was not the only issue but a very important one. Does that make them racists uneducated and hateful?

Never said it was the only issue.

So again, a country that colonized half of the world is now concerned about borders?

Archived