Christian Bell..bama LB

AU64

Took a gray shirt..now transferring....another naive kid gets the shaft?

It's how the Tahd rolls. As long as a kid doesn't sign with Auburn their game has succeeded. Dump him on the street at signing day or later, that's fine because AU didn't get him and that's all that matters over there.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's how the Tahd rolls. As long as a kid doesn't sign with Auburn their game has succeeded. Dump him on the street at signing day or later, that's fine because AU didn't get him and that's all that matters over there.

AU was not interested in Bell. 

True, Auburn had not made an offer but he had several quality offers from SEC and ACC schools that he turned down in order to attend bama. 

Perhaps he will have an opportunity at one of those other schools , Mississippi State or South Carolina for example but I'm betting he is now viewed as " damaged goods " and will end up playing at a smaller school some where . 

It was not Auburn as noted , but I am willing to bet that Bama has kept him out of the SEC and it cost them virtually nothing to do it. 

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

True, Auburn had not made an offer but he had several quality offers from SEC and ACC schools that he turned down in order to attend bama. 

Perhaps he will have an opportunity at one of those other schools , Mississippi State or South Carolina for example but I'm betting he is now viewed as " damaged goods " and will end up playing at a smaller school some where . 

It was not Auburn as noted , but I am willing to bet that Bama has kept him out of the SEC and it cost them virtually nothing to do it. 

I've said this before and will say this again. No way should anyone feel sorry for any of these kids that get processed by uat. If you sign with uat there is a good chance you will be shoved out the door. If you sleep with the dogs don't bitch about the fleas. 

5 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I've said this before and will say this again. No way should anyone feel sorry for any of these kids that get processed by uat. If you sign with uat there is a good chance you will be shoved out the door. If you sleep with the dogs don't bitch about the fleas. 

I understand but these guys are 17 or 18 and like most teenage maies they probably figure they will not be the one to catch the bullet when they go over the top or jump from the plane. 

I always hope for a higher morality from the adults involved but too often I give them more credit than they deserve. :-\

There's nothing new there' Saban does that all the time. No surprise at all. He needs to come to Auburn if he's any good

Archived