Colin Kaepernick answers his critics

aujeff11

1 minute ago, tiger88 said:

To the incredibly easily amused, perhaps. 

No, to anyone with a sense of humor and a modicum of common sense. Your hypersensitivity is hilarious.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yes, because painfully obvious, un-serious posts to illustrate the error of running with rank speculation as if it were fact is only allowable if the people still alive.

What's funny is, there's virtually a 100% chance that if I'd chosen to use that against one of the resident liberals here for running with some rumor about Trump or Bush or Reagan, the same people wetting their diapers would be laughing.  Because anyone with half a brain cell in operation knew that I was not seriously making such an argument.

But anyway, I'm done discussing it with you.  Ramble on til you're blue in the face if you like though.

No, it's tasteless either way titan, but keep rationalizing. 

On 8/31/2016 at 10:06 AM, AUcivE09 said:

The fact that this has become such a debated and partisan topic is just a sign of how divided we have become over the past 5 or 6 years.  I think this is what he has brought awareness towards. Yeah, it's his right and no, i dont care what that guy does as long as its not against my fantasy team! This entire thing has been blown waaaay out of proportion due to black vs white and liberal vs conservative and mixed together with this lovely thing called facebook.

Just FYI - there were talks of him being cut during last season after he was benched for Blain Gabbert and, subsequently, placed on IR. He is currently working towards defining "flash in the pan". Personally, I am going to enjoy watching him this season. You know teams are going to head-hunt him.

Seriously?

8 hours ago, tiger88 said:

No doubt the liberals on this board would be falling over each other to love on ck. Pack his ass up and send him to the middle east and see what he thinks about oppression over there where his new found religion rules the land. 

There are better ways to protest, but no one really has interest in interviewing a washed up qb after a game, so he had to get him some attention. He'll reap the karma of what he sowed. He has already said he won't stand during the military celebration in San Diego. He is just paying lip service to the military with his words. Just anothet idiot who condems all the great police work done due to a few isolated incidents. 

He is nothing but a drama queen version of one of the most unappreciative asswipes in the world. Hopelessly liberal. F@ßs his worthless existence. 

How about explaining what his actions do with 'liberalism' as opposed to 'conservatism'.

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

How about explaining what his actions do with 'liberalism' as opposed to 'conservatism'.

As soon as you show me where I said his actions were liberally motivated. 

42 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Irony. :laugh:

You keep using that word... 

Or  do you not think that admins , as arbiters of forum rules, should be held to a higher standard than he rest of us? 

Easy answer - yes or no. Pick one. 

1 hour ago, TheBlueVue said:

Actually my mother has been dead for 36 years but way to go low. :hellyeah:There's a lot more evidence supporting the rumors about CK than supports calling my mother a whore. Especially on what you've called in criticizing one of my harmless posts...a "family site". Hypocrite much, Titan?

Not from what I've heard people saying. :-\

(PS:  Hypocrite is not a verb.)

1 hour ago, TheBlueVue said:

I couldn't GAS less what you think. You have a demonstrated tendency to lean on the power of being a moderator. You remind me of Barney Fife, bro.

Keep talking and he'll take your bullet away.

1 hour ago, tiger88 said:

I've been lqtm through tbis entire thread, we just don't share the humor here. This forum is nothing but close minded windbags icymi. 

What is lqtm and icymi?

Titan provided the appropriate context to prove he wasn't making inflammatory remarks just because he can so what is the issue? Titan has over 20,000 posts IIRC, and through that evidence alone, there is proof that he isn't known to do s*** like that. So from a scrutiny of his reputation and of the context rendered, the only conclusion to be obtained is there are a bunch of whining babies around here.

IBTL

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Titan provided the appropriate context to prove he wasn't making inflammatory remarks just because he can so what is the issue? Titan has over 20,000 posts IIRC, and through that evidence alone, there is proof that he isn't known to do s*** like that. So from a scrutiny of his reputation and of the context rendered, the only conclusion to be obtained is there are a bunch of whining babies around here.

IBTL

88's just trolling.

27 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

First, that's not exactly what I said.  But to answer the question:

p. 7:  "No doubt the liberals on this board would be falling over each other to love on ck. Pack his ass up and send him to the middle east and see what he thinks about oppression over there where his new found religion rules the land." 

25 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

p. 7:  No doubt the liberals on this board would be falling over each other to love on ck. Pack his ass up and send him to the middle east and see what he thinks about oppression over there where his new found religion rules the land. 

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

You heartless bastard.  This is no laughing matter!

Omg my father just happened to desert us before I was born and before they married. You are batting 1000 today you jackass. 

Just now, alexava said:

Omg my father just happened to desert us before I was born and before they married. You are batting 1000 today you jackass. 

:lmao:

26 minutes ago, alexava said:

This is entertaining. 

I think it is disgusting, but I am sure that is just because I am stupid and partisan.
Sorry homer, I'm being self-righteous again, aren't I?

8 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I think it is disgusting, but I am sure that is just because I am stupid and partisan.
Sorry homer, I'm being self-righteous again, aren't I?

No, that was humbly right-on.

Archived