***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

Who are we going to send to find our next head coach? Our last search party didn't fare too well. I wouldn't mind seeing them bring in the guy from Houston.

Herman wouldn't even think about leaving. He has built a culture and has the advantage in his state with recruiting, with almost NO serious competition, seeing as Tamu, Texas, and Baylor go out of state for theirs. They don't even fly to recruit. Did you see that DT they got?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ReidMcLain said:

I don't blame the defense. Offense is the problem. Play calling is the problem. Malzahn is the problem.

Talent level is the problem. Now that is the HC responsibility but our talent at QB and RB is just not very good. Those guys play hard but we have no game breakers whatsoever. I think our recv could be ok but we can't stretch the field and get it to them. Play calling is not great but we just can't execute. Not a good team.

This coach has given up. Granted the game IS lost, you never let your team know that. What a freaking joke of a coach

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Agree and i wouldn't blame him.

Why not???  We have WAY more talent than Houston has.  AND Money. He would be dumb not to. Only thing would be if someone beats us to the punch. 

2 minutes ago, Tigercj said:

This is not all Rhett. Gus is the one calling this mess.

Yawn. I'm not doing this again this game. Lashlee is the OC AND QB COACH. He makes ½ a million per year to do whatever he does. If he does nothing, show him the door. If he designs the gameplan, show him the door. If he is still in the Athletic Department tomorrow show him the door.

Anyway you twist it, he is worthless. HE is the reason our QBs aren't developing. Or do you claim that to be the head coach as well?

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Why not???  We have WAY more talent than Houston has.  AND Money. He would be dumb not to. Only thing would be if someone beats us to the punch. 

LSU

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Coaches don't just jump ship very often, especially after establishing a culture. If they end up in playoff contention, and there is a good chance that they will, Herman will be set to build a dynasty considering Texas is RICH with football talent and doesn't have strong enough recruiting competition.

Archived