***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blacktiger said:

Gus is in trouble. And Tray Matthews is not worthy of wearing an AU jersey for that silly slide. 

The slide doesn't bother me as much as the half *** attempt he made after he slid. He flat out quit. 

So, will there be another search committee formed to find AU another head coach? This is becoming a joke. We might beat Vandy---MIGHT. I don't see AU winning any other SEC game this year. 

1 minute ago, Awbee said:

When can we start the #FireGus a thing? 

I think we should realistically wait until next week. Perhaps we were overconfident after last week, and we get it together for LSU. That said, I'm not really hopeful for next week.

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I think our defense played respectable, not amazing, but good enough for us to win. When your offense is hot garbage, turns it over on you're side of the field, and just can't do anything to build or sustain momentum then it's incredibly hard to maintain a great defensive performance over the course of a game.

Out of likes so I am going to give you a solid ??

The cynical may laugh but for the first time I think Gus is one blowout loss to LSU at home away from being fired. Which would set us back further than a Baylor situation. But his value as a coach is his offensive ability. He's a good but not great recruiter. Too many consecutive sec losses at home. His buddy Hand may take him down.

Archived