more proof of Dem corruption

Auburn4life

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Sarge, it bothers me that you single out Trump voters as ignorant, redneck, southerners. That may well be the case (in your mind) but they are people, and those people work, and work hard, they are a big part of making this country work. Why are using that dialectic in every anti-hillary post or every pro - trump post you see. 

Am I a Trumpster - NO! am i hillary person HELL NO

No.  I point out ignorance.  It has nothing to do with the south or rednecks.  If you associate ignorance with the south, that's on you.  

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Don't say that to loud or you will be accused of being an ignorant Cowboy/Hillbilly/Racist

Let me be clear.  I'm not labeling Trump supporters as racist. 

How could we have been suckered into even electing someone with his name, which is clearly not an American name in the first place (this should have been the first and only red flag we needed on this man.) 

I'm labeling the statement above as being racist. There's no other way to take this.

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

No.  I point out ignorance.  It has nothing to do with the south or rednecks.  If you associate ignorance with the south, that's on you.  

The Chattahoochee runs north to 

31 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I agree that Obama has weakened the country and I think that Hillary will be far worse as president, but I still think that ArgoEagle's remarks were embarrassing. There is just too much garbage in the post to even start to comment on.

That's exactly what is wrong with this country. People are fence strattlers  because they are afraid the truth will hurt someone's feelings. That's why I am with Trump. He is brash, sometimes rude, needs to learn how to speak more eloquently about women, needs to curse a lot less, but he is sick and tired of what this country has been turned into the last 8 years and so am I. I don't know exactly what we will get with him, but I DO KNOW, it will continue on the same path or worse with Hillary.

While we're on the subject, here are some good ole American names you might recognize;

George Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, George Washington, Abe Lincoln. I threw a Dem in there to show non-bias to Dems, and don't even know what party GW and AL were, and don't even care.

5 minutes ago, channonc said:

I'm labeling the statement above as being racist. There's no other way to take this.

Sure you do

6 minutes ago, channonc said:

It is a fact. Label it what you want to. WAKE UP!

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Don't say that to loud or you will be accused of being an ignorant Cowboy/Hillbilly/Racist

They can call me that, but I am neither of the 3. If I labeled myself, it would be an Educated Redneck from Walker Co., AL. We are all God's children and I love everyone regardless of whether I like them, or what they stand for. The first time a black person called me Cracker I laughed til I hurt. I'm white & crackers are generally white (funny right?) People are way too sensitive now a days. Political correctness has brought the US to our weakest point ever, and that is what Hillary Clinton stands for. I am on a personal campaign to rid our country of it; anyone who wants to can join the bandwagon.

There is clearly ignorance on BOTH ends of the political spectrum.  However, the fear, hate, and racism incorporated into the ignorance on the political right is particularly disgusting.

Ever buddy should have node from his name and how he looks that barry shouldnt never be hour president.  Does he look like hour other presidents?  Does his name sound rite to any buddy?

Again, disgusting.  However, I have more respect for those who come right out and say what they believe as opposed to those who choose to hide it, deny it, refuse to stand up to it.  

Racism has zero to do with the very real corruption of the Dem party. And yet Leftist ALWAYS find a way to get that dig in , no matter what the issue. 

9 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Racism has zero to do with the very real corruption of the Dem party. And yet Leftist ALWAYS find a way to get that dig in , no matter what the issue. 

Then why are you the one attempting distraction/deception by conflating the two issues?  Hmmmm?

Stay on topic.  Start another thread.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

That's exactly what is wrong with this country. People are fence strattlers  because they are afraid the truth will hurt someone's feelings. That's why I am with Trump. He is brash, sometimes rude, needs to learn how to speak more eloquently about women, needs to curse a lot less, but he is sick and tired of what this country has been turned into the last 8 years and so am I. I don't know exactly what we will get with him, but I DO KNOW, it will continue on the same path or worse with Hillary.

While we're on the subject, here are some good ole American names you might recognize;

George Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, George Washington, Abe Lincoln. I threw a Dem in there to show non-bias to Dems, and don't even know what party GW and AL were, and don't even care.

You'll notice that every one of these names is of a white guy, which is the entire point of people railing against your comment about Barack Obama's name.  What makes the names you listed more American than Muhammed Ali, Colin Powell, Condaleeza Rice, Sonya Sotomayor, or Clarence Thomas?  That question is the point that people are making.

30 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

There is clearly ignorance on BOTH ends of the political spectrum.  However, the fear, hate, and racism incorporated into the ignorance on the political right is particularly disgusting.

Ever buddy should have node from his name and how he looks that barry shouldnt never be hour president.  Does he look like hour other presidents?  Does his name sound rite to any buddy?

Again, disgusting.  However, I have more respect for those who come right out and say what they believe as opposed to those who choose to hide it, deny it, refuse to stand up to it.  

If I read this correctly you are saying that the fear, hate, and racism incorporated into the ignorance on the political left is not particularly disgusting.

Admittedly I found the name ( Barrack Hussein Obama ) to be rather odd for a presidential when I initially heard it. Perhaps because I had never heard of the man. He had never done anything. We all understand that we should not judge one by name. i.e. Bill Clinton - fairly common first and last name - look at what a disgusting individual he is.

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

I agree that Obama has weakened the country and I think that Hillary will be far worse as president, but I still think that ArgoEagle's remarks were embarrassing. There is just too much garbage in the post to even start to comment on.

Thanks for being willing to call out the idiocy. 

44 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

However, the fear, hate, and racism incorporated into the ignorance on the political right is particularly disgusting.

I didn't introduce or confuse the issue. You did. 

Arent the same  things disgusting on the Left? Or do those things only exist ( in your mind ) from 1 side? 

Well, I guess I should be thankful for your honesty in owning your racist statement.

I fixed this for you ^-^

36 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You'll notice that every one of these names is of a white guy, which is the entire point of people railing against your comment about Barack Obama's name.  What makes the names you listed more American than Muhammed Ali, Colin Powell, Condaleeza Rice, Sonya Sotomayor, or Clarence Thomas?  That question is the point that people are making.

You are an idiot! These are former Presidents I named. Nothing to do with black or white. You are obviously "looking desperately" for reasons to yell racism.

You are now on the list of people that I do not desire to listen to again. Please don't reply to any more of my posts. Seriously, this is the dumbest, most asinine, out of context post I have ever seen on this site.

21 minutes ago, channonc said:

Well, I guess I should be thankful for your honesty in owning your racist statement.

NOT RACIST!

29 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

If I read this correctly you are saying that the fear, hate, and racism incorporated into the ignorance on the political left is not particularly disgusting.

Admittedly I found the name ( Barrack Hussein Obama ) to be rather odd for a presidential when I initially heard it. Perhaps because I had never heard of the man. He had never done anything. We all understand that we should not judge one by name. i.e. Bill Clinton - fairly common first and last name - look at what a disgusting individual he is.

Hey Salty, check out the response above this post of yours that this Brad atx gave to my statement, and please tell me if you see (any) relevance whatsoever to what I posted. Thx  I ask him to never respond to one of my posts again.

6 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You are an idiot! These are former Presidents I named. Nothing to do with black or white. You are obviously "looking desperately" for reasons to yell racism.

You are now on the list of people that I do not desire listen to again. Please don't reply to any more of my posts. Seriously, this is the dumbest, most asinine, out of context post I have ever seen on this site.

Not looking desperately, just calling a spade a spade.  I'm aware that they are former Presidents, but you prefaced it by saying "good ole American names".  My point back being what makes one name a good American name and not another (something of which you did not answer).  Also, before you assume to know anything about me, I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.

And if you don't want to read my comments, Titan has posted instructions on how to ignore people.  Feel free to do so.  I won't lose any sleep.

41 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

This is my opinion.  All "racism" is not equal.  What is the basis of the fear and hate?  Have black Americans ever enslaved, segregated, subjugated white Americans?  There is a difference, a tremendous difference.

Only racists would feign the ignorance, lack of empathy, lack of compassion, lack of understanding.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Not looking desperately, just calling a spade a spade.  I'm aware that they are former Presidents, but you prefaced it by saying "good ole American names".  My point back being what makes one name a good American name and not another (something of which you did not answer).  Also, before you assume to know anything about me, I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.

And if you don't want to read my comments, Titan has posted instructions on how to ignore people.  Feel free to do so.  I won't lose any sleep.

Please go away. Please see above quoted in red. This can be taken as racist, if people are looking close enough for it. You proved my point.

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Please go away. Please see above quoted in red. This can be taken as racist, if people are looking close enough for it. You proved my point.

Wow man, that's reaching, but whatever.  If you don't have any intention in engaging in civilized discussion that may, just possibly, make you think a little harder about your statements, then I have no interest in engaging in conversation.  You have shown each time that you are unwilling to answer the one question that I posited before you, so it's not worth continuing.  I do feel sorry for you though, as healthy and even vigorous conversation is what this country was built on.  Enjoy the echo chambers of which you are apparently choosing to live in.

44 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I didn't introduce or confuse the issue. You did. 

Arent the same  things disgusting on the Left? Or do those things only exist ( in your mind ) from 1 side? 

You are a racist.

Archived