more proof of Dem corruption

Auburn4life

2 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

It is not anger. Just a total lack of respect. You don't mean enough to anger me. 

weve-got-a-badass-over-here-tee-shirt-a6

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Well, that's very interesting.  Is that an effective way to deal with your anger?

Is this an effective way for you to justify your demeaning comments in your alter personality?  

2 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

Is this an effective way for you to justify your demeaning comments in your alter personality?  

Baw.

Guess they hit a bit too close to home for his liking, @icanthearyou.

10 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

NOT RACIST!

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and surmise you don't understand the true definition of racism. 

Here it is:  a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. 

Now i hope you can now see how the Obama name segment of your opening statement implied racism. 

Trying to help you out here, so I truly hope you'll think about it, study it and come to a different conclusion.

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and surmise you don't understand the true definition of racism. 

Here it is:  a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. 

Now i hope you can now see how the Obama name segment of your opening statement implied racism. 

Trying to help you out here, so I truly hope you'll think about it, study it and come to a different conclusion.

"Implied?"

3 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

"Implied?"

Probably not the best use of words, but hopefully it works nonetheles

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Baw.

Guess they hit a bit too close to home for his liking, @icanthearyou.

Yep. His alter hits too close. Grew up country as Frick. Lived in many big cities and have been exposed to more than most. I find the alter personality offensive

11 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

You feel as though you have been demeaned?  Do you often have feelings of persecution?  Is spitting your typical way of dealing with these feelings?  Have you been drinking alcohol?  

1 minute ago, NC1406 said:

Yep. His alter hits too close. Grew up country as Frick. Lived in many big cities and have been exposed to more than most. I find the alter personality offensive

You associate country with ignorant?  I do not.

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You feel as though you have been demeaned?  Do you often have feelings of persecution?  Is spitting your typical way of dealing with these feelings?  Have you been drinking alcohol?  

Yes to all.  Always lived with a chip on my shoulder and thank a**holes like you for providing it. Has served me well. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Probably not the best use of words, but hopefully it works nonetheless.

He'll reject it out of hand (and probably accuse you of being a leftist, too boot), especially given the sophistry Salty keeps trying to prop up this losing position with. 

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

He'll reject it out of hand (and probably accuse you of being a leftist, too boot), especially given the sophistry Salty keeps trying to prop up this losing position with. 

Well, I did my part to help. Up to him now.

Dig the new photo BTW.

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

ICHY, I don't agree with all you say but I would not spit on you. ( regardless of your race or gender ) i had two beers and two soft shell crabs tonite.

3 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

Yes to all.  Always lived with a chip on my shoulder and thank a**holes like you for providing it. Has served me well. 

Don't think for a moment that I am making fun of people from the country.  I live there.  Love most of the people.  I am making fun of people who are ignorant, angry for no reason, to pig headed to ever question their own thoughts and,, cope with their problems by getting drunk and, pretend spitting on others in the virtual world.  

Glad you have fulfilled your ambitions.

12 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

ICHY, I don't agree with all you say but I would not spit on you. ( regardless of your race or gender ) i had two beers and two soft shell crabs tonite.

Well thank you Salty.  That is very comforting!

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Don't think for a moment that I am making fun of people from the country.  I live there.  Love most of the people.  I am making fun of people who are ignorant, angry for no reason, to pig headed to ever question their own thoughts and,, cope with their problems by getting drunk and, pretend spitting on others in the virtual world.  

Glad you have fulfilled your ambitions.

It is spitting at. You would never get close enough for me to spit on. Your alter personality is offensive. 

13 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

admittedly poor choice of wording by AE-could have reflected his feelings with a little different wording - is anything in his fabric that is not in yours? NO

Just now, icanthearyou said:

Oh.  That's different.

Take it however you want. Your alter is offensive and bigoted. Starting an outdoor fire and spitting west. Cheers 

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

admittedly poor choice of wording by AE-could have reflected his feelings with a little different wording - is anything in his fabric that is not in yours? NO

I know what you are trying to say but, those were very clear words.  Nothing ambiguous.  Deep down, I think we recognize the difference.

Archived