more proof of Dem corruption

Auburn4life

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its truly disgraceful....Unfortunately, all you'll get is "Blah, Blah Blah..." or  "Dem libruls are kreatin a got danged libturd consperrsay"   Its a joke to so many, and Ill never understand....But hey!! At least she'll be the better option over Trump right?.....

Just wanted to get my personal beliefs in on here with the Pres. race.

Without going into a bunch of rheteric, I am convinced that Obama has planned to undermine the US from the get go 8 years ago, and has succeeded to weaken the US to the point that we are not feared and respected as one of the dominant countries in the world. How could we have been suckered into even electing someone with his name, which is clearly not an American name in the first place (this should have been the first and only red flag we needed on this man.) He and Hillary are pretty much joined at the hip, and if we elect her, we will get more of the lying, depleting, political correctness we have gotten for the past 8 years. People are berating Trump for something he said 11 years ago that is a sin, but not a crime. Hillary committed crimes with the emails just recently, and everyone wants to sweep that under the rug and ignore it. I hope people wake up and see how much of a detriment she will be to our country. Trump is not close to being perfect, but at least I believe he is a proud American, and has America's best interest at heart.

3 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Without going into a bunch of rheteric, I am convinced that Obama has planned to undermine the US from the get go 8 years ago, and has succeeded to weaken the US to the point that we are not feared and respected as one of the dominant countries in the world. Please provide a link to a credible source with data to back up this claim. How could we have been suckered into even electing someone with his name, which is clearly not an American name in the first place (this should have been the first and only red flag we needed on this man.) What a blatantly racist statement!  Can you give me examples of acceptable "American" names for our future Presidents? I'd like to be sure to keep this in mind the next election cycle.  :no: He and Hillary are pretty much joined at the hip, and if we elect her, we will get more of the lying, depleting, political correctness we have gotten for the past 8 years. Is politically correct code for someone who isn't racist?  Or is it someone willing to spout idiotic things without a filter?  If so, we certainly have that in Trump, but not much else. People are berating Trump for something he said 11 years ago that is a sin, but not a crime. Sexual assault is a crime. Hillary committed crimes with the emails just recently, and everyone wants to sweep that under the rug and ignore it. Hillary was not indicted by the FBI, she was not charged with a crime and has definitely not been convicted of a crime.  In the United States of America, we are innocent until proven guilty. I hope people wake up and see how much of a detriment she will be to our country. There's lots to be critical of Hillary for, but maintaining the status quo may not make marked improvements, but will not cause irreparable harm either. Trump is not close to being perfect, but at least I believe he is a proud American, and has America's best interest at heart. Again, please provide an example of how Trump has America's best interest at heart.  So far, all he is proven is that he is a serial liar, misogynist, and racist who takes advantage of people and has helped destroy a major political party.

I shouldn't bother responding, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. (my responses in blue)

@channonc - I can't speak for any other posters here, but as for Obama's radical views and ideas to ' change' the United States, come from a long list of his own history, his views, those he associated with, through out his life. So yes, he DID and in many ways HAS undermined the United States, by the policies he's promoted, and put into practice. 

Just now, AURaptor said:

@channonc - I can't speak for any other posters here, but as for Obama's radical views and ideas to ' change' the United States, come from a long list of his own history, his views, those he associated with, through out his life. So yes, he DID and in many ways HAS undermined the United States, by the policies he's promoted, and put into practice. 

Please provide links to back up this claim. How has Obama weakened the United States? 

10 minutes ago, channonc said:

I shouldn't bother responding, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. (my responses in blue)

Without going into a bunch of rheteric, I am convinced that Obama has planned to undermine the US from the get go 8 years ago, and has succeeded to weaken the US to the point that we are not feared and respected as one of the dominant countries in the world. Please provide a link to a credible source with data to back up this claim(no link needed, open your eyes and look-listen to real people-you do not need to talk) . How could we have been suckered into even electing someone with his name, which is clearly not an American name in the first place (this should have been the first and only red flag we needed on this man.) What a blatantly racist statement!  Can you give me an example of acceptable "American" names for our future Presidents? I'd like to be sure to keep this in mind the next election cycle(rah, rah,the old race card play).  :no: He and Hillary are pretty much joined at the hip, and if we elect her, we will get more of the lying, depleting, political correctness we have gotten for the past 8 years. Is politically correct code for someone who isn't racist?  Or is it someone willing to spout idiotic things without a filter?(no-it is what your politicians do to pander to any group that will or may benefit them)   If so, we certainly have that in Trump, but not much else. People are berating Trump for something he said 11 years ago that is a sin, but not a crime. Sexual assault is a crime ( and Trump has not committed a crime, nor been charged, these people have had years to bring charges- why now) . Hillary committed crimes with the emails just recently, and everyone wants to sweep that under the rug and ignore it. Hillary was not indicted by the FBI, she was not charged with a crime and has definitely not been convicted of a crime.  In this America, we are innocent until proven guilty(the reasons she has not been charged are damn scary, and you people want to give her the presidency?) . I hope people wake up and see how much of a detriment she will be to our country. There's lots to be critical of Hillary for, but maintaining the status quo may not make marked improvements, but will not cause irreparable harm either(the status quo- Hillary-vile,despicable, LIAR. Trump is not close to being perfect, but at least I believe he is a proud American, and has America's best interest at heart. Again, please provide an example of how Trump has America's best interest at heart(keeping Hillary out of the White House).  So far, all he is proven is that he is a serial liar, misogynist, and racist who takes advantage of people and has helped destroy a major political party.(wouldn't it be great if he could destroy two parties)

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Without going into a bunch of rheteric, I am convinced that Obama has planned to undermine the US from the get go 8 years ago, and has succeeded to weaken the US to the point that we are not feared and respected as one of the dominant countries in the world. Please provide a link to a credible source with data to back up this claim(no link needed, open your eyes and look-listen to real people-you do not need to talk) . How could we have been suckered into even electing someone with his name, which is clearly not an American name in the first place (this should have been the first and only red flag we needed on this man.) What a blatantly racist statement!  Can you give me an example of acceptable "American" names for our future Presidents? I'd like to be sure to keep this in mind the next election cycle(rah, rah,the old race card play).  :no: He and Hillary are pretty much joined at the hip, and if we elect her, we will get more of the lying, depleting, political correctness we have gotten for the past 8 years. Is politically correct code for someone who isn't racist?  Or is it someone willing to spout idiotic things without a filter?(no-it is what your politicians do to pander to any group that will or may benefit them)   If so, we certainly have that in Trump, but not much else. People are berating Trump for something he said 11 years ago that is a sin, but not a crime. Sexual assault is a crime ( and Trump has not committed a crime, nor been charged, these people have had years to bring charges- why now) . Hillary committed crimes with the emails just recently, and everyone wants to sweep that under the rug and ignore it. Hillary was not indicted by the FBI, she was not charged with a crime and has definitely not been convicted of a crime.  In this America, we are innocent until proven guilty(the reasons she has not been charged are damn scary, and you people want to give her the presidency?) . I hope people wake up and see how much of a detriment she will be to our country. There's lots to be critical of Hillary for, but maintaining the status quo may not make marked improvements, but will not cause irreparable harm either(the status quo- Hillary-vile,despicable, LIAR. Trump is not close to being perfect, but at least I believe he is a proud American, and has America's best interest at heart. Again, please provide an example of how Trump has America's best interest at heart(keeping Hillary out of the White House).  So far, all he is proven is that he is a serial liar, misogynist, and racist who takes advantage of people and has helped destroy a major political party.(wouldn't it be great if he could destroy two parties)

Your responses say a lot about you.  None of it very good.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Likewise 

It's not like you went to Trump's wedding or played golf with him. They've let us know  he was racist and sexist before the golf games and the weddings.

It's not like you accepted his political donations from him. They've let us know he was racist and sexist before the golf games and weddings.

It's not like Clinton didn't appreciate the kind words he said about them over time. They've let us know he was racist and sexist before the golf games and weddings.

Don't take it personal. Take it as a compliment that you are being held to a higher standard than the actual people who've palled around with Trump.

barry sux.  he done rurent America.  we aint grate no more.  ever thing bush done got tore up by barry.  I hate libtards.  they is dum.  I like am conservititve talk radio.  They tale the truth.

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

barry sux.  he done rurent America.  we aint grate no more.  ever thing bush done got tore up by barry.  I hate libtards.  they is dum.  I like am conservititve talk radio.  They tale the truth.

you are funny. do some black dialectic for a change.

go ahead and call me a racist.

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

you are funny. do some black dialectic for a change.

go ahead and call me a racist.

Let's discuss this.  Why does that bother you?

24 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Let's discuss this.  Why does that bother you?

Sarge, it bothers me that you single out Trump voters as ignorant, redneck, southerners. That may well be the case (in your mind) but they are people, and those people work, and work hard, they are a big part of making this country work. Why are using that dialectic in every anti-hillary post or every pro - trump post you see. 

Am I a Trumpster - NO! am i hillary person HELL NO

8 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Without going into a bunch of rheteric, I am convinced that Obama has planned to undermine the US from the get go 8 years ago, and has succeeded to weaken the US to the point that we are not feared and respected as one of the dominant countries in the world. How could we have been suckered into even electing someone with his name, which is clearly not an American name in the first place

Lost me from the start. Just wow!

Anyone that can not see that the Clintons are crooks just don't want to see the plain and simple truth.

17 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Anyone that can not see that the Clintons are crooks just don't want to see the plain and simple truth.

you are a hillbilly, redneck, racist, low life southern skeet, racist - with that opinion. Your spelling and dialectic are ok.

15 hours ago, channonc said:

Your responses say a lot about you.  None of it very good.

You just seem like someone who is blinded by some kind of loyalty to the Democratic party. I am not and will never be "politically correct". My example, and the only one I will ever follow is Jesus Crist who called the Pharisees a "Brood of Vipors". Call it like you see it. If you can't open your eyes and look around you and see how pathetic of a job Obama has done in leading our country, and that Hillary has lived in his hip pocket the last 8 miserable years, then I just feel sorry for you. Never the less, I wish you well mam.

16 hours ago, channonc said:

Please provide links to back up this claim. How has Obama weakened the United States? 

Obama has doubled the debt, degraded our ties with long time allies, allowed our enemies and those with interests counter to our own ( Iran, Russia ) to expand and gain in prominence. He's over burdening the system, in Healthcare and w/ illegals coming in and taxing our welfare system. ALL across the board, he's brining the country down, which in HIS mind is a good thing, because it makes the United States more like everyone else in the world, and less exceptional. His intent on giving people POSITIVE rights, as he calls them, which are nothing more than goodies and hand outs by the Federal govt are in direct contrast to what the Founders of this country had set out to do. 

I don't need 'links'. This is common knowledge, or should be , for those who are paying attention. DO try and keep up, and research on your own. 

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks for the backup Salty. Sounds like we share the same opinion of Obama and Hillary.

41 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Thanks for the backup Salty. Sounds like we share the same opinion of Obama and Hillary.

Don't say that to loud or you will be accused of being an ignorant Cowboy/Hillbilly/Racist

I agree that Obama has weakened the country and I think that Hillary will be far worse as president, but I still think that ArgoEagle's remarks were embarrassing. There is just too much garbage in the post to even start to comment on.

Archived