more proof of Dem corruption

Auburn4life

9 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

This is my opinion.  All "racism" is not equal.  What is the basis of the fear and hate?  Have black Americans ever enslaved, segregated, subjugated white Americans?  There is a difference, a tremendous difference.

Only racists would feign the ignorance, lack of empathy, lack of compassion, lack of understanding.

I have never, nor has anyone I am close to, ever enslaved, segregated, or subjugated black Americans.

Your attitude and remarks.....

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I have never, nor has anyone I am close to, ever enslaved, segregated, or subjugated black Americans.

Your attitude and remarks.....

That is a disingenuous remark.  It has nothing to do with the actual discussion.  It is however, one of the favorite narratives of closet racists.

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

That is a disingenuous remark.  It has nothing to do with the actual discussion.  It is however, one of the favorite narratives of closet racists.

I take you are calling me a closet racist whatever that is.

23 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

How could we have been suckered into even electing someone with his name, which is clearly not an American name in the first place (this should have been the first and only red flag we needed on this man.)

And two people liked this trash. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I take you are calling me a closet racist whatever that is.

No.  Is that important to you?

You sincerely don't know what a closet racist is?  You don't know a single one?

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

No.  Is that important to you?

You sincerely don't know what a closet racist is?  You don't know a single one?

Honestly can not recall hearing the term. I am assuming a closet racist come across as non-racist while actually being racist

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Honestly can not recall hearing the term. I am assuming a closet racist come across as non-racist while actually being racist

I think you are being disingenuous.

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

So, are kd4au and PUB78 racist or closet racist?

You really need me to define them for you?  I am not defining these individuals.  Their support for a racist statement does that.

I defined them as pathetic, deplorable, ignorant.  Yes, those are traits of racists.

Are you supporting the same racist statement?

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You really need me to define them for you?  I am not defining these individuals.  Their support for a racist statement does that.

I defined them as pathetic, deplorable, ignorant.  Yes, those are traits of racists.

You are correct in 1 of your adjectives where Obama is concerned. He is deplorable because he has brought our country to it's weakest point ever. But you are the one who is pathetic for defending him, and if you voted for him you are just ignorant. What I will never understand is after the first 4 years of his undermining of our country, that some of you people voted for him again. He is not ignorant; he had a plan from the beginning and has carried it out perfectly, thanks to the blind sheep voting for him. My family whom I have barely been able to afford to feed and get insurance for the past few years thanks you with all our hearts.

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

What racist statement? 

15 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Nope

Come on Salty, get to the point with this person. They can't hear you.:nopityA:

10 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You are correct in 1 of your adjectives where Obama is concerned. He is deplorable because he has brought our country to it's weakest point ever. But you are the one who is pathetic for defending him, and if you voted for him you are just ignorant. What I will never understand is after the first 4 years of his undermining of our country, that some of you people voted for him again. He is not ignorant; he had a plan from the beginning and has carried it out perfectly, thanks to the blind sheep voting for him. My family whom I have barely been able to afford to feed and get insurance for the past few years thanks you with all our hearts.

I haven't defended the president.  That is not part of the discussion.  You are deflecting.

Are you accountable in any way?  Do you realize the condition of the country, the economy, when Obama took office?  Do you understand the depth and severity of the financial crisis?  Do you blame Bush's handling?  Bernanke?  Paulson?  Wall St.?  AIG?  Countrywide?

You defined yourself (and your political thinking) as an angry, ignorant, racist.  Congratulations!  

Go ahead, vote for Trump.  His tax plan will bury you and the government.  At leest he is the rite color an aint got won of them funny soundin names.

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

What racist statement? 

This one.

On 10/27/2016 at 0:04 PM, ArgoEagle said:

How could we have been suckered into even electing someone with his name, which is clearly not an American name in the first place (this should have been the first and only red flag we needed on this man.)

If you deny it's racist, then I gave you far more credit than you deserved. 

Just now, icanthearyou said:

I haven't defended the president.  That is not part of the discussion.  You are deflecting.

Are you accountable in any way?  Do you realize the condition of the country, the economy, when Obama took office?  Do you understand the depth and severity of the financial crisis?  Do you blame Bush's handling?  Bernanke?  Paulson?  Wall St.?  AIG?  Countrywide?

You defined yourself (and your political thinking) as an angry, ignorant, racist.  Congratulations!  

Not any of the 3 sir or mam. Just not a blind sheep follower, and not a bleeding heart liberal. Proud American and proud southerner. Not a racist! think that if you want to. You are Wrong.

5 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

This one.

If you deny it's racist, then I gave you far more credit than you deserved. 

Ok, home slice. Let me ask you a question. If someone of obvious Middle Eastern descent knocked on your door for no apparent reason, and your family was in the house, would you invite them in to your home? No need to answer b/c I know the answer. Just wanted you to realize what you are claiming to accuse me of.

You can take your racist claim and shove it.

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Below is the unemployment data from 2008 to present.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2016_all

Household income is on the rise.

Since 2007

Then, today the latest GDP numbers came out which shows the economy grew the most in the 3rd Q then it has in two years.

But, there's still work to be done.  Income inequality is still on the rise.

9 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Not any of the 3 sir or mam. Just not a blind sheep follower, and not a bleeding heart liberal. Proud American and proud southerner. Not a racist! think that if you want to. You are Wrong.

Make no mistake.  YOU ARE A RACIST.  Your own words are racist.  I am not defining you.  YOU defined YOU.

I actually have more respect for you than the others.  At least you are honest about who you are.  Are you going back into the closet?

3 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Ok, home slice. Let me ask you a question. If someone of obvious Middle Eastern descent knocked on your door for no apparent reason, and your family was in the house, would you invite them in to your home? No need to answer b/c I know the answer. Just wanted you to realize what you are claiming to accuse me of.

You can take your racist claim and shove it.

LOL!!!!!!!

Genuine, honest, overt racism. Yet, total denial.

Sorry Lyin' Weasel, the parade of ignorance has a new drum major.

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

LOL!!!!!!!

Genuine, honest, overt racism. Yet, total denial.

Sorry Lyin' Weasel, the parade of ignorance has a new drum major.

I am not a liar. Do not ever call me that. In fact don't ever correspond with me again!

17 minutes ago, channonc said:

Below is the unemployment data from 2008 to present.

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2008_2016_all

Household income is on the rise.

Since 2007

Then, today the latest GDP numbers came out which shows the economy grew the most in the 3rd Q then it has in two years.

But, there's still work to be done.  Income inequality is still on the rise.

Sorry, I don't believe these charts. I believe what my own eyes see, and  from experiencing things myself.

Archived