more proof of Dem corruption

Auburn4life

3 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I am not a liar. Do not ever call me that. In fact don't ever correspond with me again!

Did you get your wittle wascist feewings hurt.  Oh!

I did not call you a liar.  In fact, I commended you honesty.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Sorry, I don't believe these charts. I believe what my own eyes see, and  from experiencing things myself.

Yes, what you see, your perception is the totality of truth and knowledge.  You are profoundly ignorant.  

7 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I am not a liar. Do not ever call me that. In fact don't ever correspond with me again!

Red text is cruise control for angry. 

14 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

LOL!!!!!!!

Genuine, honest, overt racism. Yet, total denial.

Sorry Lyin' Weasel, the parade of ignorance has a new drum major.

The amazing thing with his hypothetical scenario is that in it, no reasonable person would invite a total stranger into their house no matter their skin color.  Yet he's the one that felt the need to clarify that it was someone "of Middle Eastern descent".  I don't care if you're black, white, Asian, Middle Eastern, or a damn Martian, I'm not inviting a total stranger who knocks on my door into the house.

8 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

18 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

LOL!!!!!!!

Genuine, honest, overt racism. Yet, total denial.

Sorry Lyin' Weasel, the parade of ignorance has a new drum major.

Was this referring to me or not?

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Lyin' weasel is Raptor. 

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

Red text is cruise control for angry. 

Just a highlighter for me. No anger, but if someone calls me a liar, that will get me angry. All this other stuff I can handle b/c it's people's political views.

No.  It references the now displaced, former leader of the parade of ignorance.  You are the new leader.  I think your willingness to be honest is refreshing!

Just a highlighter for me. No anger, but if someone calls me a liar, that will get me angry. All this other stuff I can handle b/c it's people's political views.

The petulant words followed by the exclamation point were a dead giveaway. 

Just now, icanthearyou said:

No.  It references the now displaced, former leader of the parade of ignorance.  You are the new leader.  I think your willingness to be honest is refreshing!

We disagree on who is ignorant, but if you were not referring to me as a liar, that's fine.

23 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Ok, home slice. Let me ask you a question. If someone of obvious Middle Eastern descent knocked on your door for no apparent reason, and your family was in the house, would you invite them in to your home? No need to answer b/c I know the answer. Just wanted you to realize what you are claiming to accuse me of.

You can take your racist claim and shove it.

That is a pathetic attempt to entrap someone.

Are you in the habit of inviting everyone into your home, that knocks on your door for no apparent reason, as long as they are not "of obvious Middle Eastern" descent?  Anyone that knocks on my door uninvited is going to have their intentions ascertained before entering my house.  Anyone includes, but is not limited to:  Caucasians, African-Americans, Indians, Libyans, Israelis, Russians, Germans, police officers, EMS personnel, and the elderly couple next door.  "Why are you knocking on my door?" is the first thing I want to know from anyone unknown to me that knocks on my door, unless it happens to be Halloween.

I hope you are an alt account for the purpose of trolling, and that you do not actually exist as presented.

1 minute ago, Strychnine said:

That is a pathetic attempt to entrap someone.

Are you in the habit of inviting everyone into your home, that knocks on your door for no apparent reason, as long as they are not "of obvious Middle Eastern" descent?  Anyone that knocks on my door uninvited is going to have their intentions ascertained before entering my house.  Anyone includes, but is not limited to:  Caucasians, African-Americans, Indians, Libyans, Israelis, Russians, Germans, police officers, EMS personnel, and the elderly couple next door.  "Why are you knocking on my door?" is the first thing I want to know from anyone unknown to me that knocks on my door, unless it happens to be Halloween.

I hope you are an alt account for the purpose of trolling, and that you do not actually exist as presented.

You know what, all I've accomplished today in this topic is to rack up a bunch of posts to add to my total, and stir up several people that I don't even know to yell racist. I have better things to do with my time, so I bid you all farewell and God's speed.

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

You know what, all I've accomplished today in this topic is to rack up a bunch of posts to add to my total, and stir up several people that I don't even know to yell racist. I have better things to do with my time, so I bid you all farewell and God's speed.

Correct.  Drivel is not encouraged, welcomed, or accepted here.  If what you have presented is all you have to contribute, then I will be glad to see you posting here no more.  If you have something meaningful to contribute, then I welcome you to proceed.

1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

This one.

If you deny it's racist, then I gave you far more credit than you deserved. 

Certainly not in the sense of Black/White racism-if you call skepticism on AEs part regarding a middle eastern name as racism then your prerogative. 

Naturally you people view anything you do not agree with as ignorant, racist, deplorable.... and any other adjective you can dream up

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Certainly not in the sense of Black/White racism-if you call skepticism on AEs part regarding a middle eastern name as racism then your prerogative. 

Naturally you people view anything you do not agree with as ignorant, racist, deplorable.... and any other adjective you can dream up

Thanks salty, I have grown tired of these ridiculous conversations and have decided to leave this topic. Talk to you later, hopefully in the sports threads where there is some sanity.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Certainly not in the sense of Black/White racism-if you call skepticism on AEs part regarding a middle eastern name as racism then your prerogative

I find your willingness to consider that something other than overt racism to be disturbing.  If he is skeptical about someone, where a Middle-Eastern name is the determining factor, then he is racist.  It matches the definition of racism.

I realize you are new here, but people in this sub-forum do not consider people with opposing viewpoints to be ignorant simply for holding opposing views.  Being called ignorant in here is normally earned.  If you find yourself being referred to as ignorant on a regular basis in here, perhaps you should give some consideration to why that is.

I shall end with a helpful tip:  Making statements like "Naturally you people view anything you do not agree with as..." is not likely to lead to you being taken seriously.  I would call that a blatantly ignorant statement.

3 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

I find your willingness to consider that something other than overt racism to be disturbing.  If he is skeptical about someone, where a Middle-Eastern name is the determining factor, then he is racist.  It matches the definition of racism.

I realize you are new here, but people in this sub-forum do not consider people with opposing viewpoints to be ignorant simply for holding opposing views.  Being called ignorant in here is normally earned.  If you find yourself being referred to as ignorant on a regular basis in here, perhaps you should give some consideration to why that is.

I shall end with a helpful tip:  Making statements like "Naturally you people view anything you do not agree with as..." is not likely to lead to you being taken seriously.  I would call that a blatantly ignorant statement.

I will be fine without your "helpful tip" and do I not want it.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

Ok, home slice. Let me ask you a question. If someone of obvious Middle Eastern descent knocked on your door for no apparent reason, and your family was in the house, would you invite them in to your home? No need to answer b/c I know the answer. Just wanted you to realize what you are claiming to accuse me of.

You can take your racist claim and shove it.

Oh man this thread is quickly becoming a classic.

During my year in Bahrain, people of Middle Eastern descent invited me into their HOUSE! They were gracious guest and most became great friends. You should haze yourself.

37 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yep. I gave you way too much credit. Hilarious attempt to rationalize it. 

12 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Oh man this thread is quickly becoming a classic.

During my year in Bahrain, people of Middle Eastern descent invited me into their HOUSE! They were gracious guest and most became great friends. You should haze yourself.

That's good for you brother. I have never heard the expression haze yourself. what does that mean?

1 minute ago, AUUSN said:

I am not your brother.

Haze = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazing / Yourself

It's a popular military expression we say to turds among us.

God said you were my brother, so you are. I'll take his word over yours. Thx

God said you were my brother, so you are. I'll take his word over yours. Thx

Don't drag me into your narrow minded church. I'm fully aware of the term in that respect so again, you are not my brother.

You go pray in your church this Sunday while at the same time support an Orange faced sexual predator on November 8.

I'll keep my integrity and moral values by not voting for him.  

Thx

Archived