more proof of Dem corruption

Auburn4life

30 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You associate country with ignorant?  I do not.

ITCHY, No - problem with ignorant. I would think you are ignorant ( I certainly confess to it) about many things. The problem is that you people would love to use the word Stupid

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

Take it however you want. Your alter is offensive and bigoted. Starting an outdoor fire and spitting west. Cheers 

Same to you.  I will try to respect your feelings but, I can't guarantee anything.  In the real world, if you knew me, you might see things differently.  You might understand.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

ITCHY, No - problem with ignorant. I would think you are ignorant ( I certainly confess to it) about many things. The problem is that you people would love to use the word Stupid

Sorry, I do not understand.

4 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I know what you are trying to say but, those were very clear words.  Nothing ambiguous.  Deep down, I think we recognize the difference.

I think you guys pretty much toasted him today- be proud.

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Same to you.  I will try to respect your feelings but, I can't guarantee anything.  In the real world, if you knew me, you might see things differently.  You might understand.

You have made some of the most thoughtful and real comments in this forum. Agree with you more than I disagree. Your redneck personality just sets me off. 

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Sorry, I do not understand.

Don't play the ignorant card - bottom 7th great game 1-0. last chance to order beer for fans at the stadium. fish biting at Mexico Beach. life is good - later

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You did yourself no favors when you called it "playing the race card." Care to walk that back? 

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Look, it may be a really good thing.  He needs to think.  Not the bs thinking of "conservative" talk radio, deep down, soul searching thinking.

4 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

You have made some of the most thoughtful and real comments in this forum. Agree with you more than I disagree. Your redneck personality just sets me off. 

He mocks ignorance with how he hears ignorance talks.  Theres a good following to support him. ....Im with you, icanthearyou is very informative, thought provoking...just has a way to sabatoge his own smarts. 

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

You did yourself no favors when you called it "playing the race card." Care to walk that back? 

What happens if I don't walk back? Do not try to do you favors? go to bed

6 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

I wish you understood.  I am a redneck.  I am from the south.  I live in the woods.  I am a Republican.  I just hate seeing the common ignorance of "conservative" talk radio spreading like a plague.  

I don't want you to think or feel the way you do right now but, I'm not really sure how to effectively explain.

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

What happens if I don't walk back? Do not try to do you favors? go to bed

Then we'll all just have to assume you're simply another stubborn loon in a long list of them we've had here. 

Calling a blatantly racist statement exactly what it is != playing the race card. It's calling a spade a spade. There's no point in defending it and you do yourself a disservice with your feeble efforts to rationalize and defend such bull****. 

5 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I wish you understood.  I am a redneck.  I am from the south.  I live in the woods.  I am a Republican.  I just hate seeing the common ignorance of "conservative" talk radio spreading like a plague.  

I don't want you to think or feel the way you do right now but, I'm not really sure how to effectively explain.

I am sure I don't totally understand but the alter you do certainly doesn't help. I am registered as an independent and usually vote my pocketbook. That makes me hold my nose on many other issues. 

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Look, it may be a really good thing.  He needs to think.  Not the bs thinking of "conservative" talk radio, deep down, soul searching thinking.

Conservative talk radio sells. I do not think there is a middle or left counter. Personally I love some of the local guys. Hate Sean Hannity, love to here Rush in bits and pieces for the entertainment only.

3 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Then we'll all just have to assume you're simply another stubborn loon in a long list of them we've had here. 

Calling a blatantly racist statement exactly what it is != playing the race card. It's calling a spade a spade. There's no point in defending it and you do yourself a disservice with your feeble efforts to rationalize and defend such bull****. 

i don't give a rats a$$ what you assume bb42

3 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

He mocks ignorance with how he hears ignorance talks.  Theres a good following to support him. ....Im with you, icanthearyou is very informative, thought provoking...just has a way to sabatoge his own smarts. 

Yes, no, kind of but, incomplete.  I grew up in the hills.  Almost everyone spoke that way and many were unbelievably poor yet, many were/are highly, highly intelligent.  So, it's not that simple.  It is much more about the ignorance that, IMO, is furthered by "conservative" talk radio and turns into some corrupt form of group think.  I am making fun of those who have chosen to no longer think for themselves, those who show absolutely no desire to employ critical thinking.  

Just now, icanthearyou said:

Yes, no, kind of but, incomplete.  I grew up in the hills.  Almost everyone spoke that way and many were unbelievably poor yet, many were/are highly, highly intelligent.  So, it's not that simple.  It is much more about the ignorance that, IMO, is furthered by "conservative" talk radio and turns into some corrupt form of group think.  I am making fun of those who have chosen to no longer think for themselves, those who show absolutely no desire to employ critical thinking.  

I'll only add, those who also seem to buy into ridiculous conspiracy theories (birtherism, Bush behind 9/11, etc)

Alright.  Let's all agree to attempt to be more civil.  Let's all agree to take a step back and think about what we truly believe, not what any one else believes, what we truly believe. Time to take a step back and question our own thinking.  

i don't give a rats a$$ what you assume bb42

You tried to defend and rationalize a blatantly racist statement. Ask yourself what kind of person does that.

9 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

I am sure I don't totally understand but the alter you do certainly doesn't help. I am registered as an independent and usually vote my pocketbook. That makes me hold my nose on many other issues. 

I am similar.  I tend to vote for policies that will improve the economy as a whole.  In the end, for most of us, our economic fortunes are tied together.  I have learned that when the economy is robust, it is very easy to accumulate money and, very difficult when the economy is in recession.  Unfortunately, I see our choices right now as, a bandage versus a lethal injection, slow death versus swift execution.

have you been drinking alcohol?

What red blooded American male isn't knocking one...2C4611AB-AC3B-4CBC-A717-5708B3A204E4_zps ...back while watching the World Series? 

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Unfortunately, I see our choices right now as, a bandage versus a lethal injection, slow death versus swift execution.

Hard to argue that. Well done.

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Nobody toasted me salty. I said what I meant and meant what I said. I am a realist, not a racist. I am a proud American, and if they think anything other than that, the heck with them. Thank you, but please don,t feel you have to defend me any more. I just refuse to allow them to take up any more of my time with their ignorance.

Archived