more proof of Dem corruption

Auburn4life

21 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Nobody toasted me salty. I said what I meant and meant what I said. I am a realist, not a racist. I am a proud American  ethno-nationalist, and if they think anything other than that, the heck with them. Thank you, but please don,t feel you have to defend me any more. I just refuse to allow them to take up any more of my time with their ignorance.

FIFY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Nobody toasted me salty. I said what I meant and meant what I said. I am a realist, not a racist. I am a proud American, and if they think anything other than that, the heck with them. Thank you, but please don,t feel you have to defend me any more. I just refuse to allow them to take up any more of my time with their ignorance.

No. You said something balls-to-the-wall racist. And, like just about every racist that has ever existed, you justify it by slapping the "realism" label on it.

You're an intellectual drain on this forum and I take solace in the fact that you and those like you won't be here long after the election.

Every post you make only further cements your reputation as a pariah, except to those as deplorable as you. 

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

Nobody toasted me salty. I said what I meant and meant what I said. I am a realist, not a racist. I am a proud American, and if they think anything other than that, the heck with them. Thank you, but please don,t feel you have to defend me any more. I just refuse to allow them to take up any more of my time with their ignorance.

Proud American? No.

Cowardly racist? Yes.

By your own words.

2 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

No. You said something balls-to-the-wall racist. And, like just about every racist that has ever existed, you justify it by slapping the "realism" label on it.

You're an intellectual drain on this forum and I take solace in the fact that you and those like you won't be here long after the election. Every you make post only further cements your reputation as a pariah, except to those as deplorable as you. 

Deplorables?? Is this you, Hillary??

3 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

You're an intellectual drain on this forum and I take solace in the fact that you and those like you won't be here long after the election. Every you make post only further cements your reputation as a pariah, except to those as deplorable as you. 

What happens to AE and others like him after the election.( you or Hillary executing them?) Now that was not an ignorant comment.- That was downright Stupid. Mean spirited also and I see your other Bozos liked it. ps take to aspirin. go back to bed 

29 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

What happens to AE and others like him after the election.( you or Hillary executing them?) Now that was not an ignorant comment.- That was downright Stupid. Mean spirited also and I see your other Bozos liked it. ps take to aspirin. go back to bed.

So blunt honesty bothers you. Duly noted. 

Mean-spirited? Sure. Stupid or ignorant? In your dreams. I don't take kindly to racist jackassery on this board. Sue me. Shoot, even our sane residents from the right have called it what it is. 

And no. No one here is going to remove you by force, but if history is any indicator y'all will lose interest in making fools of yourselves down here after Hillary wins in a walk.

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

So blunt honesty bothers you. Duly noted. 

Mean-spirited? Sure. Stupid or ignorant? In your dreams. I don't take kindly to racist jackassery on this board. Sue me. Shoot, even our sane residents from the right have called it what it is. 

And no. No one here is going to remove you by force, but if history is any indicator y'all will lose interest in making fools of yourselves down here after Hillary wins in a walk.

you are just as bad or worse than AE if he is racist- you are a hater. You hate certain people - look at your language. bb42, you have never heard me say that broomstick rider will not win. I plan on being around regardless of the presidential race, and living very well. Just as I do now. 

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

you are just as bad or worse than AE if he is racist- you are a hater. You hate certain people - look at your language. bb42, you have never heard me say that broomstick rider will not win. I plan on being around regardless of the presidential race, and living very well. Just as I do now. 

That's the most hilarious attempt at equivocation and psychological projection I've seen this week. I don't hate him, but I am being an a**hole to him because he said something moronic that warrants it. I don't give two sh**s about your fee fees or his. I abhor racism. I'm an a**hole to racists. Sue me. 

And yeah you hang around. You are nothing if not entertaining in your shallowness. 

6 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

That's the most hilarious attempt at equivocation and psychological projection I've seen this week. I don't hate him, but I am being an a**hole to him because he said something moronic that warrants it. I don't give two sh**s about your fee fees or his. I abhor racism. I'm an a**hole to racists. Sue me. 

And yeah you hang around. You are nothing if not entertaining in your shallowness. 

" Sue me" ? for what

read what you just wrote. I doubt your seriousness regarding AE and his accused racism. You are a hater. take your time on the comeback - some redfish need to be enslaved this afternoon

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

You are wrong.  There is no place for such blatant racism.  No one forced him/her to come back, double down, reinforce those words.  

8 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You are wrong.  There is no place for such blatant racism.  No one forced him/her to come back, double down, reinforce those words.  

I see your point ICHY but there is a time to let it go. bb42 used some hateful words and really did a poor job of explaining. then call me shallow and tell me "sue me". Very shallow and stupid on message board. BTW no redfish - some nice flounder right off the beach this afternoon

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I see your point ICHY but there is a time to let it go. bb42 used some hateful words and really did a poor job of explaining. then call me shallow and tell me "sue me". Very shallow and stupid on message board. BTW no redfish - some nice flounder right off the beach this afternoon

Is the water temp noticeably lower yet?  

"Playing the race card"

"one way to read it"

The above are your words, and an indicator of the depth of your thinking. I stand by my assessment. Calling you shallow is being charitable. 

20 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

"Playing the race card"

"one way to read it"

The above are your words, and an indicator of the depth of your thinking. I stand by my assessment. Calling you shallow is being charitable. 

letting it go. go hate someone else

letting it go. go hate someone else

Not exactly letting it go when you follow it up with that sentence.

I don't hate you. If anything, I pity you. Defending racist asshatery. You really should be ashamed. Had you walked it back, I'd be a hell of a lot nicer to you right now, but you've only further cemented the fact that you're not worthy of such respect. 

17 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

As a newbie, you really don't have any standing to start characterizing respected, long term posters like Ben.

Ben responded appropriately to racist language that we don't want or need on this forum.  The occasional indirect, "dog whistle" racism is bad enough without having to put up with the blatant form. That's not "shallow or stupid", it's responsible.  To some degree, this forum represents Auburn University and if you think racism has a place on it, we don't need you either.

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

As a newbie, you really don't have any standing to start characterizing respected, long term posters like Ben.

Ben responded appropriately to racist language that we don't want or need on this forum.  The occasional indirect, "dog whistle" racism is bad enough without having to put up with the blatant form. That's not "shallow or stupid", it's responsible.  To some degree, this forum represents Auburn University and if you think racism has a place on it, we don't need you either.

What did you try to say?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2016 at 0:22 PM, Bigbens42 said:

Uh oh, I guess he's not going to lose interest now, huh?   

8 minutes ago, tgr4lfe said:

Uh oh, I guess he's not going to lose interest now, huh?   

Probably not. Certainly I certainly turned out to be wrong. Guess I'll have to put up with his racist ass and the shallow ass for a while. 

Archived