NO JOKE - FOX NEWS ALERT

Jenny AU-92

No further info - Druge has headline, but no info either.

Link to Fox page

AMHERST, N.Y. — Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (search) collapsed while delivering a speech to a local Chamber of Commerce and was taken to a nearby hospital, a Buffalo radio station reported Monday.

Clinton's office in Washington, D.C., told FOX News only that "they have heard of an incident but will not comment at this time

She is fine. She was checked out by an ambulance crew and has gone ahead with her next speech , which is at Canisius college.

This is an interesting development. I was listening to Rush Limbaugh and first heard this story at around 1pm. (EST) Later on, I was listening to AirAmerica, where Randi Rhodes was trying to say that FOX was DENYING that Hillary had fainted, and intimating that any such story was only a ruse in order to steal the headlines away from YESTERDAYS election success in Iraq. She repeatedly made the charge that FOX was dismissing any report that Hillary had fainted, and instead was reporting the opposite. I guess she thought doing this was suppose to be funny, but it sure didn't have that affect. Her tone was actually accusatory toward FOX for falsly reporting this story, when in FACT.... FOX did report it accuratly and she was the one lying about the whole thing, ...trying to paint FOX News in a bad light.

It just re-affirms my view of those whackos on the extreme far left . When there isn't any bad news to report, they'll make some up, just so they can trash FOX and the conservatives. Amazing.

Don't trust that right wing news organization. Go to CNN to see if Hilary really collasped or not because FOX isn't going to give you the full story

143038[/snapback]

<_< That's a dumb statement - WHY would Fox not give you the whole story about this? Either she fainted or she didn't - no way to spin that and nothing to be gained by lying about it.

FOX is "right wing" only if you are left of Fidel Castro. Of course if you compare them to the remainder of "news" networks that are so far left that they can't even see the center, then maybe they appear to be so.

HOWEVER, FOX did report Hitlarys fainting spell as a headline this morning. I saw it with my own "right wing" eyes!!!!!

Don't trust that right wing news organization. Go to CNN to see if Hilary really collasped or not because FOX isn't going to give you the full story

143038[/snapback]

<_< That's a dumb statement - WHY would Fox not give you the whole story about this? Either she fainted or she didn't - no way to spin that and nothing to be gained by lying about it.

143059[/snapback]

:P I was being sarcastic. I do think that FOX is the fairest news media out there. Sorry, I just thought had people followed my post that you could see that I'm a FOX fan :poke::big::D:thumbsup:

143038[/snapback]

143059[/snapback]

:P I was being sarcastic. I do think that FOX is the fairest news media out there. Sorry, I just thought had people followed my post that you could see that I'm a FOX fan :poke::big::D:thumbsup:

143077[/snapback]

I was wondering - totally out of character for you. No smilies = Jenny's total incomprehension. Things these days have to be written in 42 point font with flashing lights and dancing girls for me to notice them. Having kids really does make you stupid... :D

Yes. It has been confirmed that she fainted.

There is still one unconfirmed rumor going around though. We here at this network refuse to report that as she was going down she was reported to be yelling:

AAAHHHHHHH. I'm melting. I'm melting!!!

Archived