Russia's compromising info on Trump

TexasTiger

40 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You thought it was all about a single paragraph. Once that's clarified instead of seeking to educate your self you just stay dumb and arrogant. 

I never did think it was  only about 1 paragraph. That's YOUR fairy tale. 

CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn. The memos have since been published by Buzzfeed.

The entire " compllation " is based on a completely false story. IT WAS ALL MADE UP !! It never was real, kiddo. You've been duped. Same as CNN 

ETA - and once again, there was no "HACKING" of the US election by the Russians, or anyone else. Anyone in the MSM who uses that terminology is flat out LYING to the public. Those who repeat the lie are every bit as culpable. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I never did think it was  only about 1 paragraph. That's YOUR fairy tale. 

CNN has reviewed a 35-page compilation of the memos, from which the two-page synopsis was drawn. The memos have since been published by Buzzfeed.

The entire " compllation " is based on a completely false story. IT WAS ALL MADE UP !! It never was real, kiddo. You've been duped. Same as CNN 

Link?

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Link?

Link to what ? That quote was pulled from YOUR link, in the OP. 

11 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Link to the verified source confirming it was all made up. You're not lying again, are you?

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Link to the verified source confirming it was all made up. You're not lying again, are you?

The story ITSELF isn't even  verified !!!  Now you're asking me to verify that which isn't real ? :roflol: 

Fine, as you wish... http://www.dailywire.com/news/12321/did-4chan-just-pull-biggest-trolling-job-history-james-barrett

Also, the lawyer the ' story ' claimed was in Prague hasn't even left the COUNTRY during that time !! 

Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen denies meeting Russian officials in Prague

Michael Cohen denounced the dossier, which was reportedly given to Mr Trump and President Barack Obama as part of an intelligence briefing, and which contains claims initially compiled by a supposed ex-MI6 spy as opposition campaign research. He called it "fake news meant to malign Mr Trump".

He also tweeted a photo of his passport and added: "I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews". The dossier, the details of which remain unverified, alleges he travelled to the Czech capital in August or early September 2016 to meet a Russian official.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-russia-officials-prague-kremlin-dossier-claims-president-elect-a7521776.html

It didn't happen, Texas.   

49 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

According to trump CNN is " fake news ". 

The lack of critical thinking that exists w/ the Left has never been more profound than w/ this " story ".

Nothing verified. Nothing  checked ( see claims that Michael Cohen was in Prague ) ,but my golly, it's NEWS !!! And when called out on it, what does the Left do ? Double down, and start yapping at the President Elect that HE'S not being appropriate !!! 

ROFLMAO !! 

The nerve and the gaul for a reporter from a network running a FAKE story to point the finger and try to admonish the President Elect ! 

Oh, and there's this too -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yhv6lrogvo

16 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

According to Trump it's cool to grab some pu&@

locker room talk. according to Bill Clinton ..... forget it - you will report me it and i will get a warning.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

locker room talk. according to Bill Clinton ..... forget it - you will report me it and i will get a warning.

You can do anything you want...

Bill was a sleeze also.

Trumpets are very, very naive if they think this is just going to fade away.

There will be a 9/11 commission type of investigation on this.  One of the primary questions is whether or not there was contact between the Russians and anyone in the Trump campaign prior to the election.  

This will continue to haunt the Trump administration - think Hillary / Benghazi, only this is worse.

And that's not even the issue that's most likely lead to his impeachment, which will be his business conflicts of interest.

Not surprisingly, the Trump train is destined for a pile up.  It's as if it's been programmed.  

24 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trumpets are very very naive if they think this is just going to fade away.

There will be a 9/11 commission type of investigation on this.  One of the primary question is whether or not there was contact between the Russians and anyone in the Trump campaign prior to the election.  

This will continue to haunt the Trump campaign.  Think Hillary / Benghazi.  This is far worse.

And that's not even the issue that's most likely lead to his impeachment, which are the business conflicts of interest.

Not surprisingly, the Trump train is destined for a pile up as if it's been programmed.  

Are you still looking for proof of George Herbert Walker Bush's SR-71 flight to Iran in 1980?  He's the guy on the right. 

worlds-fastest-plane-lockheed-sr-71-blac

39 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trumpets are very very naive if they think this is just going to fade away.

There will be a 9/11 commission type of investigation on this.  One of the primary question is whether or not there was contact between the Russians and anyone in the Trump campaign prior to the election.  

This will continue to haunt the Trump campaign.  Think Hillary / Benghazi.  This is far worse.

And that's not even the issue that's most likely lead to his impeachment, which are the business conflicts of interest.

Not surprisingly, the Trump train is destined for a pile up as if it's been programmed.  

Less than nothing to this. Keep digging though!!

At least no one died when Hillary got hacked... oh, sorry bout that , Seth Rich.

21 minutes ago, cptau said:

Are you still looking for proof of George Herbert Walker Bush's SR-71 flight to Iran in 1980?  He's the guy on the right. 

Typical.  When you can't compete with substance, make a joke.

Trump has got a permanent Putin problem which he cannot or will not address.  He's not popular enough to just hunker down and weather it, and it's not going away.

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Typical.  When you can't compete with substance, make a joke.

Trump has got a permanent Putin problem which he cannot or will not address.  He's not popular enough to just hunker down and weather it, and it's not going away.

please explain his " putin problem". the permanent one.

22 hours ago, homersapien said:

Y'all act as if different rules will be applied to Trump.

Just wait.

" Just wait " ??? 

:roflol: 

Same rules, Homer. But the difference is one is fake, and the others are real.  

As much as you would like it to be true, this is nowhere near  tit for tat. 

He's got issues, no doubt. But this fake story isn't one. 

5 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Give up man... in the lefts world, the evidence required to disprove a wild ass rumor is subjected to a higher standard of proof than the wild ass rumor.  I understand why people become liberals...it's just easier....when your point of view requires no internal consistency, and you can lie about the other guy with impunity, and then have the balls to demand they disprove your lies...it's just an easier philosophy to support...

49 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Give up man... in the lefts world, the evidence required to disprove a wild ass rumor is subjected to a higher standard of proof than the wild ass rumor.  I understand why people become liberals...it's just easier....when your point of view requires no internal consistency, and you can lie about the other guy with impunity, and then have the balls to demand they disprove your lies...it's just an easier philosophy to support...

It's amazing how you've shown no critical thought today, and are still cocky. No wonder you adore Trump. Peas in a pod.

13 hours ago, Auburn4life said:

So it appears this was all made up by a 4chan user, but lets believe everything the MSM or even our own gov't releases. Again this has not been verified yet, but looks compelling

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-11/archived-posts-prove-4chan-trolled-cia-trump-golden-shower-story-entire-russian-hack

Looks exceptionally weak, y'all just wanna believe anything that fits your narrative.

Archived