Russia's compromising info on Trump

TexasTiger

Spicer- When you can't defend your position with facts, insult those questioning you. 

Conway- When you can't defend your position with facts, make up your own or pivot to Obama or HRC. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this "fake news" really has legs. <_<

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/11/new-allegations-surface-flynn-may-have-illegally-discussed-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/

New allegations surface: Flynn may have illegally discussed sanctions with Russian ambassador

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Man this "fake news" really has legs. <_<

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/11/new-allegations-surface-flynn-may-have-illegally-discussed-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/

New allegations surface: Flynn may have illegally discussed sanctions with Russian ambassador

It's cool because, you know, there were these e-mails...

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

For Trumpbots all bad news is fake news.

There's plenty of fake news, so... yeah. 

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:
in reply to @th3j35t3r

Russians connected w/ dossier, who since 'died' Erovinkin, Krivov, Karlov, Melanin, Chandelon, Polshikov, Churkin Not bad for 'fake news'9:40 PM · Feb 20, 2017

Pales in comparison to the long list of those who died for Bill and Hillary 

( But of course, all THOSE connections are 'crazy' conservative conspiracy ' nonsense, right? :laugh:  ) 

4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Pales in comparison to the long list of those who died for Bill and Hillary 

( But of course, all THOSE connections are 'crazy' conservative conspiracy ' nonsense, right? :laugh:  ) 

Dredge those threads up if you wish. I'm discussing this century.

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2017 at 11:52 AM, japantiger said:

You can't fly or drive into our out of Russia without getting stamped....can't happen.  That should be sufficient...You could drive into the Czech republic and not get stamped...so yes, that is correct....but not fly in without getting stamped.; if you landed in a surrounding country...but you would also get stamped in the other country (Germany, Slovakia, Poland or Austria)...so are we saying now he landed outside Czech Republic and drove to Prague to disguise his trip?  Wouldn't that be a detail that an actual "dossier" would include?  Still not realistic....

But investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders. The disclosure still left a puzzle: The sources did not say whether Cohen took a commercial flight or private jet to Europe, and gave no explanation as to why no record of such a trip has surfaced.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article208870264.html#storylink=cpy

26 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

But investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders. The disclosure still left a puzzle: The sources did not say whether Cohen took a commercial flight or private jet to Europe, and gave no explanation as to why no record of such a trip has surfaced.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article208870264.html#storylink=cpy

Blah, Blah, Blah

condition of anonymity

The sources did not say

left a puzzle:

Tex, do you not get why we choose not to read? What is your problem? You have told us Cohen is "toast". 

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Blah, Blah, Blah

condition of anonymity

The sources did not say

left a puzzle:

Tex, do you not get why we choose not to read? What is your problem? You have told us Cohen is "toast". 

You don’t read because you’re a cultist. 

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

You don’t read because you’re a cultist. 

I know. You have told me. Mind going back to tribal......you have been using cultist again for a while now.

Thanks,

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I know. You have told me. Mind going back to tribal......you have been using cultist again for a while now.

Thanks,

Don't worry, the "message board fallacy police" should get him for that one. 

21 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks,

It’s not an either/or. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 9:43 PM, TexasTiger said:

I generally look for the simplest answer...no record exists because it didn't happen.

8 hours ago, japantiger said:

I generally look for the simplest answer...no record exists because it didn't happen.

Crooks count on gullible investigators like you.

Archived