Russia's compromising info on Trump

TexasTiger

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair Hillary should have had hers stripped. 

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Focus on the present. I know it's hard.

I am. We were screwed either way. Wake up. ;) 

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

False equivalences aren't. Buy a clue.

Russia didn't just target carrot top here. They were looking to hit either one of these two loser candidates or their parties and their first strike was Reset Button Hillary in an effort to cause internal chaos in the US. Part one seems to be a success. Create a larger divide and then swing the pendulum.....I've read this book before. In the end their biggest ally is division and emotional swings inside our country. We are playing right into their hands.

17 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Russia didn't just target carrot top here. They were looking to hit either one of these two loser candidates or their parties and their first strike was Reset Button Hillary in an effort to cause internal chaos in the US. Part one seems to be a success. Create a larger divide and then swing the pendulum.....I've read this book before. In the end their biggest ally is division and emotional swings inside our country. We are playing right into their hands.

True. But this story is much bigger.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

True. But this story is much bigger.

Only if you are pulling for one side or the other. I see all the connections but Trump isn't alone with politicians or business people having ties to dirty people. It's part of the problem with our process of selecting candidates.

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Only if you are pulling for one side or the other. I see all the connections but Trump isn't alone with politicians or business people having ties to dirty people. It's part of the problem with our process of selecting candidates.

You don't get it.

54 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You don't get it.

You don't know what I get or don't get. End of discussion. 

Interesting and if there's truth to actions by Trump (who would be shocked) that end his presidency then V.P. Pence will assume office and Trump will go down. Nothing shocks me with the filth trying to lead the US.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

We have elected a man who could never get a security clearance .

Hard to believe that barry and democratic non- leadership let  America sink so low that the Russians are determining our elections 

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Hard to believe that barry and democratic non- leadership let  America sink so low that the Russians are determining our elections 

They're not responsible for folks like you.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

They're not responsible for folks like you.

Thank goodness. Do not want them being responsible for me. Is this not the same old story we have heard since the election. Why since Nov 8? Obviously I nor others like me are the only stupid around.

13 hours ago, autigeremt said:

To be fair Hillary should have had hers stripped. 

That sort of argument doesn't address the actual point.  And it will get progressively more lame with time.

2 hours ago, AUUSN said:

The third bullet point. Holy cow...grabbing some *****

One could argue that with what has already been released publicly, that part of the Russian leverage on trump is inflated.

Unless it's video with a minor or something.   Hmmmmmmm,

41 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Hey, if blaming "Barry" provides you psychological cover for pulling your head out of your ass, have at it.  

It's all "Barry's" fault!     :laugh:

This thread "shows" the Russian involvement in the election worked, in the said statement did it not say they wanted to get Americans fighting with each other.  Instead of addressing the real issue in that they hacked into both parties operations, the White House and State Department should be of concern and working together to fix it.  Instead it is a pissing match, when is this country gonna grow up and take its self back from the elitist running it.  If either party was worth a damn, they would dominate an election, instead we get cycles of voting for one and then the other because they got nothing done to help us, but every one of them increase their personal wealth  while "representing" us.

14 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Its amazing how badly you nimrods want to bring down Trump. Obviously, so badly, you'll believe anything. The funniest part is the irony of ANY of you gullible sycophants acting as if conservatives are beneath you intellectually. Clearly, you people are only interested in a one party govt and are willing to go along with and believe ANYTHING to get there.

NBC, MSNBC and CNN should lose their press credentials over this fabricated BS and McCain and Ms Lindsey should hold a joint presser to apologize for supplying this tripe to the CIA.

Archived