Russia's compromising info on Trump

TexasTiger

43 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Let's go thru these one by one:

• Never made a single claim about knowing the absolute truth....just claimed to know the difference between bull**** and beef steak....if we ever go out to eat, I'm sure as hell not letting you pick the restaurant.  
  • The assertions were being made by unknown people;  for months; and none of it could be corroborated and, now, you are asking us to disprove it?  Really man, I get you don't like the guy, but seriously, this is not news...news has an element of truth to it...this is Dan-Rather-make-s***-up-journalism-because-I-don't-like-someone-and-I-want something-bad-to-be-true...  Tex, you still beating your wife?  Tex, you still ******* goats?  Prove you're not ....
  • Read the links...they are a waste of time...this should never have been referenced or published in the first place....don't take my word for it...read what the DNI said.  
  • I have made no assertion from an internet site.  Others have; but I have not (if you mean the REDDIt info).  
  • The best info to date says that first 1) disaffected republican power brokers, then 2) the DNC commissioned the work to discredit Trump during the campaign.  3) No one bought it because it was apparently complete horse***t and 4) it stayed where it should have stayed.  5) in the course of the latest intel briefings, the report was referenced by the CIA as an example of “disinformation” that’s floating around out there; not as a serious work.

If you have contradictory "facts"; real facts...not Trump getting pissed on" facts" (meaning not really facts) then have at it.  I am open to facts...just not open to trying to use horse***t; calling horse***t facts; and then using that as a club to pound people you are at odds with politically.  

Not sure who posted this below...this may be the most ridiculous statement I've ever read on this forum....Who wrote the statement that when they go into a FSR country their passport doesn't get stamped?  There's three things you can count on when entering a FSR country: 1) border guards will have half smoked cigarettes hanging out of their mouths 2) the border guards will smell like vodka and look like the last time their uniform was pressed was 1991 and 3) they have multiple stamps; and they know how to use them all... I'll be happy to spend some time describing the time I spent 18 hours in limbo in the "detention" room in Domodedovo because the apparatchiks "didn't" (meaning they did) check every detail of my passport...it was a busy Friday and it took the embassy that long just to figure out what they were saying was wrong with my visa after the 10th trip into the country on the same visa....And, seriously, they can't even get it right that Trump's attorney has never been into these countries; but they double down saying  that "even though we got the easiest thing to actually get right in this whole yarn; 100% wrong....the one thing that might actually lend credibility to an incredible story;  100% wrong"; that doesn't discredit the story.....even though the story was already discredited in the eyes of the DNI....so disproving the only verifiable aspect of a tall tale; doesn't discredit the tall tale?  Now I know how Dan Brown sells books...  

Maybe Cohen didn't go to Prague, but his passport hardly proves that. My passport only gets stamped about half the time. But maybe he didn't. Maybe some of the raw intelligence isn't true. When a file of raw data is collected and not fully vetted, that wouldn't be surprisingly. Even if this one fact is disproved doesn't disprove other assertions that don't rely on this one detail. What's true and what's not? I don't know. Haven't claimed to know. The only guys on here that claim to know are the guys who for whatever reason feel compelled to believe whatever Trump says, no matter what-- or some unknown loser on the internet. What we do know is that the intelligence apparatus of the United States government has not disproven it or dismissed it, even though they hear stuff all the time that gets dismissed. Why is that? I don't know. We know they discussed it with Trump. That's news. It's a developing story.

Once again the killer blow has eluded you guys...and you're just looking more preposterous and desperate each time...hey, I'm loving it....if I were you; I'd double down....how about making one of those really sincere celebrity things like the MTV White Guys are the root of all our problem videos... or the other one where the actors all got together and "acted" really concerned or how about the other where they all sang "I can survive"....

And I had similar passport experiences-- during the height of the Cold War. I'm not sure of the last decade you traveled.

http://www.mzv.cz/sydney/en/visa_consular_information/visa_information/the_czech_republic_in_schengen.mobi

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-13194723

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, the ONE time it's reported that Michael Cohen went to Prague, he just HAPPENED to not get this passport stamped, knowing full well that, 5 months later, this story would break and he'd have a PERFECT alibi.  That, and he was at a baseball game in LA  w/his son.  Damn crafty, that lawyer. 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Of course, the ONE time it's reported that Michael Cohen went to Prague, he just HAPPENED to not get this passport stamped, knowing full well that, 5 months later, this story would break and he'd have a PERFECT alibi.  That, and he was at a baseball game in LA  w/his son.  Damn crafty, that lawyer. 

Not sure why you're going on about this point-- has anyone here said they don't believe him?

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Not sure why you're going on about this point-- has anyone here said they don't believe him?

Yes, you have, and others, by intimating that because not every visit to another country requires a stamp, the fact his lacking of a Czech stamp does not mean he wasn't there. It's weaseling 101, in that you don't come straight out and SAY , using the words that you don't believe him.  

That's why I'm going on about that point. It was the one most easily verifiable claim by this bogus report that has completely proven to be false, and you act as if it's no big deal.  The bottom card of the laughably flimsy house has been pulled, and has buried the entire MSM, as well as the haters on the Left AND Right. 

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Yes, you have, and others, by intimating that because not every visit to another country requires a stamp, the fact his lacking of a Czech stamp does not mean he wasn't there. It's weaseling 101, in that you don't come straight out and SAY , using the words that you don't believe him.  

That's why I'm going on about that point. It was the one most easily verifiable claim by this bogus report that has completely proven to be false, and you act as if it's no big deal.  The bottom card of the laughably flimsy house has been pulled, and has buried the entire MSM, as well as the haters on the Left AND Right. 

If you could read and process information you'd see that while I didn't buy the "my passport" as dispositive of anything, I've said it appeared to be mistaken identity, i.e. Another guy with his name. But JT swaggered in with his bs clandestine passport story that I addressed with actual facts-- you know, those things you and he repel.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

If you could read and process information you'd see that while I didn't buy the "my passport" as dispositive of anything, I've said it appeared to be mistaken identity, i.e. Another guy with his name. But JT swaggered in with his bs clandestine passport story that I addressed with actual facts-- you know, those things you and he repel.

Stop lying. I was talking about those who initially wanted to promote this story for what it isn't.  Whether or not it's been since found out and you admitted that THAT particular part of the report is _____ ,  what ever you're admitting, does not dismiss the FACT that this was part of the report, and it's been entirely debunked. Something like that gets knocked out from under a story, the entire ' dossier ' is suspect. 

Are you still on board that there could be some truth to any of this ? My guess is that you are. 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Stop lying. I was talking about those who initially wanted to promote this story for what it isn't.  Whether or not it's been since found out and you admitted that THAT particular part of the report is _____ ,  what ever you're admitting, does not dismiss the FACT that this was part of the report, and it's been entirely debunked. Something like that gets knocked out from under a story, the entire ' dossier ' is suspect. 

Are you still on board that there could be some truth to any of this ? My guess is that you are. 

Well, they said Russia tried to curry favor with Trump by offering sweetheart real estate deals, but he wouldn't bite-- guess you think that's not true?

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Well, they said Russia tried to curry favor with Trump by offering sweetheart real estate deals, but he wouldn't bite-- guess you think that's not true?

Clearly THAT's true, duh ! 

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Damn if Trump and the Russians aren't slick. take a break TT. you guys need a laxative, Valium, or strong drink of liquor. better yet mix them all. Unplug, go off grid. Visit the forest this weekend. 

44 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Why make that up if it's designed to slam him?

Incompetence, duh! 

45 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Damn if Trump and the Russians aren't slick. take a break TT. you guys need a laxative, Valium, or strong drink of liquor. better yet mix them all. Unplug, go off grid. Visit the forest this weekend. 

Appreciate the concern. My suggestion for you is to stay sober long enough to read this: 

https://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?doc=15&page=transcript

19 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

And I had similar passport experiences-- during the height of the Cold War. I'm not sure of the last decade you traveled.

http://www.mzv.cz/sydney/en/visa_consular_information/visa_information/the_czech_republic_in_schengen.mobi

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-13194723

You can't fly or drive into our out of Russia without getting stamped....can't happen.  That should be sufficient...You could drive into the Czech republic and not get stamped...so yes, that is correct....but not fly in without getting stamped.; if you landed in a surrounding country...but you would also get stamped in the other country (Germany, Slovakia, Poland or Austria)...so are we saying now he landed outside Czech Republic and drove to Prague to disguise his trip?  Wouldn't that be a detail that an actual "dossier" would include?  Still not realistic....

Don't have to get your passport stamped to communicate with them though:

Trump adviser had five calls with Russian envoy on day of sanctions: sources

By Jonathan Landay and Arshad Mohammed | WASHINGTON

Michael Flynn, President-elect Donald Trump's choice for national security adviser, held five phone calls with Russia's ambassador to Washington on the day the United States retaliated for Moscow's interference in the U.S. presidential election, three sources familiar with the matter said.

The calls occurred between the time the Russian embassy was told about U.S. sanctions and the announcement by Russian President Vladimir Putin that he had decided against reprisals, said the sources. They spoke on condition of anonymity, citing internal U.S. government deliberations about the issue.

The calls raised fresh questions among some U.S. officials about contacts between Trump's advisers and Russian officials at a time when U.S. intelligence agencies contend that Moscow waged a multifaceted campaign of hacking and other actions to boost Republican Trump's election chances against Democrat Hillary Clinton......

read the rest at: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN14X1YX

@homer  - seriosly, stop posting the same empty stories as if its some holy  grail that PROVES your whackjob conspiracy theory. 

23 minutes ago, japantiger said:

You can't fly or drive into our out of Russia without getting stamped....can't happen.  That should be sufficient...You could drive into the Czech republic and not get stamped...so yes, that is correct....but not fly in without getting stamped.; if you landed in a surrounding country...but you would also get stamped in the other country (Germany, Slovakia, Poland or Austria)...so are we saying now he landed outside Czech Republic and drove to Prague to disguise his trip?  Wouldn't that be a detail that an actual "dossier" would include?  Still not realistic....

I'm not saying he was there. Probably wasn't. I simply said the absence of a passport stamp was not dispositive. So we've found some limited common ground. ;)

2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

@homer  - seriosly, stop posting the same empty stories as if its some holy  grail that PROVES your whackjob conspiracy theory. 

"After the Nov. 8 election, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the state-run Interfax news agency that the Russian government was in touch with members of Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knew most of his entourage.

At a news conference on Wednesday, Trump declined to answer whether anyone connected to him or the campaign had contact with Moscow during the campaign and said he had no loans or business deals with or in Russia.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest on Friday said it remained unclear whether such a call between Flynn and the Russian ambassador would be objectionable .

"It depends on what they discussed," Earnest told reporters. He said he could not weigh in without knowing the content."

Trump won. Contact made AFTER the election , after Trump was the winner .Only makes sense that contacts would be made w/ those headed to the WH. 

Russia is our enemy on many fronts, but they also can be an ally against militant Islam, and in possible dealings w/ China, N.Korea. And possibly even Iran. 

Reagan said ' Trust, but verify '. I'm not sure I'd even trust the Russians, but I'd at least listen.  Sure as hell they didn't ' reset ' much of anything after Hillary handed over that cheap plastic button.  We need a new approach. 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Trump won. Contact made AFTER the election , after Trump was the winner .Only makes sense that contacts would be made w/ those headed to the WH. 

Russia is our enemy on many fronts, but they also can be an ally against militant Islam, and in possible dealings w/ China, N.Korea. And possibly even Iran. 

Reagan said ' Trust, but verify '. I'm not sure I'd even trust the Russians, but I'd at least listen.  Sure as hell they didn't ' reset ' much of anything after Hillary handed over that cheap plastic button.  We need a new approach. 

"After the Nov. 8 election, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the state-run Interfax news agency that the Russian government was in touch with members of Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knew most of his entourage."

You don't read anything do you?

49 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"After the Nov. 8 election, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the state-run Interfax news agency that the Russian government was in touch with members of Trump's political team during the U.S. election campaign and knew most of his entourage."

You don't read anything do you?

It's clear I read most of it, and so what if they were in touch ? What's that even mean ? " In touch " . It's not illegal. You don't know what was said. Who those members are. Come with something solid, verifiable, and THEN come talk to me. Until then, 

Trump won. 

On 1/13/2017 at 6:40 PM, TexasTiger said:

It's a part of the deflection away from the serious stuff that is still unknown  - sort of like a killdeer luring a fox away from the nest by simulating a broken wing.  ;D

• 4 weeks later...

"None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals. The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals. Sources would not confirm which specific conversations were intercepted or the content of those discussions due to the classified nature of US intelligence collection programs.

But the intercepts do confirm that some of the conversations described in the dossier took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier, according to the officials. CNN has not confirmed whether any content relates to then-candidate Trump."

http://www.newsweek.com/despite-denials-russians-were-contact-trump-campaign-555081

DESPITE DENIALS, RUSSIANS WERE IN CONTACT WITH TRUMP CAMPAIGN

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/flynn-russia-us-sanctions-reports/

Trump says he's unaware of reports Flynn discussed sanctions with Russian ambassador

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-michael-flynn-russian-ambassador-20170210-story.html

Flynn talks with Pence amid calls for investigations of contacts with Russian ambassador

Archived