Russia's compromising info on Trump

TexasTiger

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Looks exceptionally weak, y'all just wanna believe anything that fits your narrative.

Dude, look in the mirror , once in a while. Even the most die hard Lefty HAS to see the spelling errors in the report, the phony claims that don't check out ( Michael Cohen being one of them ) ... war's over, pal. Give it up.  You got rick-rolled. :roflol: 

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Every single example of this story that I read had a disclaimer that it was unverified, so I seriously doubt anyone on this forum actually believed it was true.  

If Trump would release his taxes it would have even less credibility.  He's hiding something.  

I also find the 'Trumpet gloating' extremely ironic considering how Trump worked so hard to capitalize politically on the lie Obama wasn't born in this country.  (And he had some "very good" people working on it.)

Since when did news networks go to press ( old school term ) or on air w/ a UNVERIFIED story ??  EVERYONE who hates Trump WANTED this story to be true, no matter what 'disclaimer ' was posted. 

Trump tried to POLITICALLY capitalize on the birther nonsense ? You DO know that was started by the Clinton campaign, back in '08, right ? Of course you do, you just ignore the inconvenient facts. 

6 hours ago, AURaptor said:

The story ITSELF isn't even  verified !!!  Now you're asking me to verify that which isn't real ? :roflol: 

You and @japantiger are the two guys here claiming to be absolutely certain of the truth:

8 hours ago,  AURaptor said: 

It's 100% fiction! The story's source has admitted its fake!!!

If you make certain assertions, of course you bear the burden of proving it-- except in @japantiger's delusional world.

Apparently you didn't even read the link you cite below, because it confirms nothing except an assertion for which the time line doesn't fit. 

Your link:

There are no details in the post, which is archived here, about what was allegedly told to Wilson—simply that the user purportedly gave him fake information. It also doesn’t explain how this would have gotten to intelligence agencies.

Wilson’s access to a shocking Donald Trump story had been flaunted by himself and others many weeks before the 4chan post. Wilson himself had been publicly pronouncing that a bombshell involving Trump was set for imminent release a month before the election, even going so far as to say that it could end the race.

The report made public on Tuesday, which was shared privately with both Trump and President Obama, was not a well-kept secret in media and political circles in the run-up to the election, making it possible to leak to 4chan, where users post anonymously.

Wilson dismissed all of r/The_Donald and 4chan’s claims in a tweet on Tuesday night. “You’re wrong if you believe 1. What we had came from /pol 2. That I was Buzzfeed’s source. Try again, boys,” he wrote.

“The information was out there looooong before the 4chan posts,” he replied to another user.

All you and @japantiger have is...well, nothing. But a wildass assertion on an internet site. Some dude says, "I'm the source!" and that's all you jokers need. Your convinced! You guys are peacocking like you hit the veracity jackpot. Talk about easy marks.

6 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Fine, as you wish... http://www.dailywire.com/news/12321/did-4chan-just-pull-biggest-trolling-job-history-james-barrett

Also, the lawyer the ' story ' claimed was in Prague hasn't even left the COUNTRY during that time !! 

Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen denies meeting Russian officials in Prague

Michael Cohen denounced the dossier, which was reportedly given to Mr Trump and President Barack Obama as part of an intelligence briefing, and which contains claims initially compiled by a supposed ex-MI6 spy as opposition campaign research. He called it "fake news meant to malign Mr Trump".

He also tweeted a photo of his passport and added: "I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews". The dossier, the details of which remain unverified, alleges he travelled to the Czech capital in August or early September 2016 to meet a Russian official.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-russia-officials-prague-kremlin-dossier-claims-president-elect-a7521776.html

Maybe Cohen didn't go to Prague, but his passport hardly proves that. My passport only gets stamped about half the time. But maybe he didn't. Maybe some of the raw intelligence isn't true. When a file of raw data is collected and not fully vetted, that wouldn't be surprisingly. Even if this one fact is disproved doesn't disprove other assertions that don't rely on this one detail. What's true and what's not? I don't know. Haven't claimed to know. The only guys on here that claim to know are the guys who for whatever reason feel compelled to believe whatever Trump says, no matter what-- or some unknown loser on the internet. What we do know is that the intelligence apparatus of the United States government has not disproven it or dismissed it, even though they hear stuff all the time that gets dismissed. Why is that? I don't know. We know they discussed it with Trump. That's news. It's a developing story.

It didn't happen, Texas.   

14 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Since when did news networks go to press ( old school term ) or on air w/ a UNVERIFIED story ??  EVERYONE who hates Trump WANTED this story to be true, no matter what 'disclaimer ' was posted. 

Trump tried to POLITICALLY capitalize on the birther nonsense ? You DO know that was started by the Clinton campaign, back in '08, right ? Of course you do, you just ignore the inconvenient facts. 

Trump is the one that went on show and after show for years claiming he had investigators finding interesting stuff-- you almost wet yourself over it. And yet he lied to you and you keep coming back for more.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Trump is the one that went on show and after show for years claiming he had investigators finding interesting stuff-- you almost wet yourself over it. And yet he lied to you and you keep coming back for more.

red herrings , by the boat load. Of course you'll never be able to cite ANYTHING of which you claim, but when's that ever stopped you from making such baseless statements before ? Never.

Interesting stuff about... what, exactly ? If you're referring to his picking up of the Hillary campaign claim that Barack wasn't born here in the USA, sorry... I was never a " birther " , so that false narrative of yours has exploded before it even left the station. 

Do try harder. Or at least... TRY ! 

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You concede. Thank you.

I concede that you're clueless of being mocked. 

https://medium.com/@therickwilson/fool-chan-e97fba24384f#.tsoidwpfqFor the 4chan fools, here's the guy they claim took their story:

Fool Chan

1. I’m not BuzzFeed’s source. Since their source was anonymous, and I don’t know who it was, I’ll settle it this way; if — arguendo — I had been their source, I hereby release the authors of the story, its editors, and BuzzFeed generally from any off-the-record/background protections of anonymity I would have asked for. Over to you, folks.
  2. More broadly, as regards the British memo run in BuzzFeed, I release ANY journalist I’ve talked to about Trump from any off-the-record/background protections of anonymity. Why? Because the first time I saw the memo was when BuzzFeed published it. I’ve never had possession of that memo, never shared it, never pitched it, and never requested or caused others to do so. Allegations from the memo were making the rounds in the IC, political, and media worlds, to be sure, but its origins are elsewhere.
  3. If you believe the Russian/4chan spin that this information came from them, you can’t use a calendar, or common sense. This information on Trump’s various personal and business dealings in Russia was being pursued by major campaigns and by major media to my knowledge as early as late July of 2015, and the “Ritz Carlton” information was out in the summer of 2016.
  4. The allegations I “took the memo to the CIA” (or caused others to do the same) are utterly, entirely, and profoundly false and risible.
  5. The information out there wasn’t from anonymous deep-cover chan-children. Unless, of course, many current and former senior IC and diplomatic officials here and abroad are secret weebs.
  6. The vast majority of stories we worked were about Trump’s financials and his relationship — and that of his team — with Russian interests. This was — to my estimate — as significant a compromise as anything in the sexual arena. He could easily refute and dismiss the financial ties by opening his tax returns and his books to scrutiny, but we know that’s not happening.
  7. The real shame of this entire situation is that we’re wasting valuable time Trump could be using to uncover the real secrets of John Podesta and Hillary Clinton’s PizzaGate global child kidnapping and cannibalism ring. You know, the important stuff. [UPDATE: Sarcasm]
  8. [UPDATE per a question] No, I did not commission the oppo report mentioned in the NYT.
  9. [ UPDATE per a question] I was not the emissary sent by McCain to meet with the Brit intel source. If you knew anything about my fraught history with McCain, you’d understand this was a ludicrous assertion.
  10. [UPDATE per a question] “The Thing” had nothing to do with Trump. Duh. Keep up.

15 hours ago, homersapien said:

Typical.  When you can't compete with substance, make a joke.

Trump has got a permanent Putin problem which he cannot or will not address.  He's not popular enough to just hunker down and weather it, and it's not going away.

I was just dropping to the level of competition at hand.............. :)

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Debunked

I don't know Tex. Seems like a lot of he said/she said along with much uncertainty. Opinions certainly vary.

12 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I don't know Tex. Seems like a lot of he said/she said along with much uncertainty. Opinions certainly vary.

Calendar doesn't work. Doesn't mean the info in the dossier is true, but that story didn't originate the way these guys claim.

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Calendar doesn't work. Doesn't mean the info in the dossier is true, but that story didn't originate the way these guys claim.

Other than Rick Wison's statement, is there any other source substantiating that claim?

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Other than Rick Wison's statement, is there any other source substantiating that claim?

Yes. Numerous. This has been circulating for several months before that post. Apparently everyone had seen it except you and me.

18 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

So now its your turn...am I right? G'head and indulge your fantasies. Lets see what it gets you!  :hellyeah:

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Yes. Numerous. This has been circulating for several months before that post. Apparently everyone had seen it except you and me.

The whole thing reads like a clown show, hmmm. Until I see and read more definitive proof of actual facts, I'm not sure what to make of it at this point.

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

LOL...NO there isn't. NOBODY has substantiated anything in that pulp fiction.....NOBODY!

8 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

So now its your turn...am I right? G'head and indulge your fantasies. Lets see what it gets you!  :hellyeah:

I haven't claimed to know what's true regarding what's alleged. But it's obviously news.

15 hours ago, TheBlueVue said:

Well, at least you are finally admitting the Obama birth certificate "issue" was a fantasy.

Archived